Topic

IndieGoGo for Glitch 12-sided Dice

Hey all - 

I had quite a bit of interest in the Glitch Dice that I had prototyped, and people wanted their own.  So, to help manage that I set up an IndieGoGo to collect money for it (because the cost of the dice decreases with how many are ordered at one time).  

I'm not making any money off of this (in fact, I'll probably end up poneying up a bit to make everything balance out), this is just me trying to coordinate to get people a little piece of Glitch.  

Check it out here -- http://igg.me/at/glitch-dice/x/1862424

Hit me up with questions 

Posted 11 years ago by Serrenitei Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I'm in.
    Posted 11 years ago by dopiaza Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was following this from the earlier thread. These dice are awesome! I just ordered 2.

You're doing a great job facilitating and you shouldn't be putting up any of your own money to make it work out. If it helps I'll throw in a couple of extra bucks to make sure everything's cool and I'd encourage other people to do the same. I'd rather you end up a little on the plus side for doing all the leg work.
    Posted 11 years ago by WallCrawlingHero Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Adding this link to my Google Spreadsheet with Glitch-y links :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Rutger Subscriber! | Permalink
  • These will be useful for making Glitch board games
    Posted 11 years ago by Jackie Jones Subscriber! | Permalink
  • awesome!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Minkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I posted the link on Facebook a bit ago and just added the link to the forum discussion about possible interest in it. I hope this goes well! www.indiegogo.com/projects/...
    Posted 11 years ago by foolbunny Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Only 4 days left!
    Posted 11 years ago by Nutty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for the reminder.....  purchased!
    Posted 11 years ago by Gee E Bee Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh wow, haven't checked this for a while (having ordered early), but we're at nearly four times the original target - that's phenomenal!
    Posted 11 years ago by dopiaza Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for bumping, missed this first time.  Ordered now, thanks for this.
    Posted 11 years ago by Cassandria Subscriber! | Permalink
  • less than 12 hours remain!
    Posted 11 years ago by Nutty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Im in if i can get in.
    Posted 11 years ago by Future Shock Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If you ordered some dice, be cool and throw in a few extra dollars to help out with PayPal fees. Serrenitei did all of the leg work by designing, coordinating and ordering the dice, it doesn't seem fair that he should have to pay extra out of pocket just to help us out. It's a nice thought, but he's really getting the short end of the stick by being nice. If you ordered you probably got an email about it so check your mail to see how you can help. Just a little bit from everyone will eliminate that deficit quick.
    Posted 11 years ago by WallCrawlingHero Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Aww man I missed this =(
    Posted 11 years ago by Hollyhawk Subscriber! | Permalink