Topic

Glitch Webcomic & Community

www.glitchenstorytellur.com
(domain added)
(was previoulsy)notsolostglitchen.weebly.com

Figured it couldnt hurt to post here....so....anyway theres 3 comics that are done.(2 are mine 1 is Soupies, but anyone is welcome to join us) (the  more the merrier:)Pages for art, pics, etc, other things as well, theres a place for comments on each page too

Posted 11 years ago by Lyrical DejaVu Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• OMG! OMGiants! Wonderful site! Glitch music. Glitchy comics! Just wonderfully creative :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Kridla Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks!:)
  • And here I was thinking "I should start a blog or something for my stories..." Will join up and post. Do you mind if I repost "It Ends as It Begins" there?
    Posted 11 years ago by Ayasta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Gladly! I was thinking of adding a virtual flip book to the stories section,(so you turn actual pages) instead of the post from scribd thing, what do you think?
  • Also if people dont mind can you please send us, your avatar sprite sheets?....please!!!, it would help us out a lot :D
  • I'm going to start putting stuff together and leaving the captions off, then posting the half finished strips in the Forum on the site, for anyone to chime in and finish.
  • neat!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Minkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ooh, I was thinking of drawing some comics of Glitch, but that was before I knew it was closing. Maybe I should give it a try now...
    Posted 11 years ago by Janun Harmaa Subscriber! | Permalink