Topic

Didn't receive Groddle Heights Completist badge

I visited every street in Groddle Heights yet didn't receive the completist achievement. Does it have anything to do with the fact that the very last street I visited was under a Rook Attack? Maybe my magic rock was too shaken to notice, hahaha.

Or is it because I didn't visit the seam/locked streets?

The encyclopedia says I've checked off all the streets in Groddle Heights, though.

Posted 12 years ago by kalsangikid Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• There are 3 hidden streets in Groddle Heights you must first visit to get this award.
    Posted 12 years ago by Zany Serendipity Subscriber! | Permalink
  • That makes sense. Thanks!
    Posted 12 years ago by kalsangikid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Is it just 3 seam streets? I've been to Vicar's Peak, Wintry Place, and Martleby Hare (as well as walking on every normal street at least twice) and when I submitted a ticket they told me I was close and to look for locked doors and portals. I can't find any source that lists additional streets, and after going through methodically and looking on each street I'm a bit puzzled.
    Posted 12 years ago by Caiyot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Caiyot- on yours, we were incorrect in the help case. Sorry! You should have gotten it; some do get it properly, and some don't. But you will get the credit when we fix the bug.
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you! I was afraid I was missing something terribly obvious :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Caiyot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • No, we are missing something. A fix! :-\
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The wiki (which is independent from TS) has the correct info. If you have followed the instructions, you have earned the badge, and if not given, contact TS.
    Posted 12 years ago by Sturminator 5 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Great ! I'm not crazy : I'll submit TS for the missing Badge.
    Posted 11 years ago by vierax Subscriber! | Permalink