Topic

Participation in Rook Defeat not acknowledged :(

I kind of ignored this several times before because I thought maybe I just didn't understand the mechanics of the rewards, but after hearing people say how much IMG you could get from fighting the Rook, I got suspicious.

The last three or four times I've fought in an attack, I only got 55 img, and the message said 'for witnessing the defeat'.

I can't give you a detailed log, alas, except mentioning the last attack in Panguni Ploy. I did two stun attacks, primed the shrine, and that's all I got.

Now, I've been having huge connection issues recently, God reloading me every few minutes, so maybe that's the problem? 

I feel so unappreciated! 

;);)

Posted 12 years ago by Cefeida Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Did you donate any items to the shrine after the shrine was primed? The largest chunk of iMG rewards come from the base value in currants of the items you donated towards the attack. That's why you sometimes see people donating gems or even cubimal boxes.
    Posted 12 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I didn't get a chance, no, the fight was over in seconds. I wasn't expecting gazillions, but I still think there's a bug here, because there is a different message for participants and witnesses. 
    Posted 12 years ago by Cefeida Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Then it doesn't sound like a bug to me.

There is an issue with people going around reviving animals instead of helping with the Rook, so I think it's good to have a separate message for participants and spectators.
    Posted 12 years ago by Janitch Subscriber! | Permalink