Topic

Game Window too big to show in display.

I reported this last week through the bug option in the game, got a reply that they are working on it, but haven't heard anything since. Since something last week the game window will not show all the way on my computer screen. By game window I mean the area from the top of the img counter to the bottom of my inventory display. If I can see the img display, I can't see the my inventory at all. If I see my inventory, I can't see the img or the health/mood display at all. This makes the game very hard to play.

Any suggestions? Win 7 professional ASUS laptop, happens in both IE9 and Firefox, flash version 11,4,402,287 installed. Most pages will let you hold the control key and use the scroll button on mouse to zoom in and out of the pages but this option doesn't work on the glitch page in either browser.

Thanks

Posted 12 years ago by creaksalot Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Try going to the Adobe Flash setting manager, and deleting all local content & flash cookies.
    Posted 12 years ago by Sturminator 5 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Out of curiosity, what screen resolution are you using? (In Windows 7 you can get this information by right-clicking an empty space on your desktop and choosing "Screen Resolution", and then selecting your laptop's monitor.)
    Posted 12 years ago by Clary Sage Subscriber! | Permalink