Topic

Game never actually "finishes up"

I've already opened a support ticket for this, but I just want to know if I'm alone on this problem. :( I've been trying since this morning (it's now ~5PM in my timezone) to get into the game, and it never gets past "finishing up...". Sometimes, when I click reload, it will give me the "WAIT!" alert, as though I've already entered the world, when really, all I see and hear are the opening globe animation and music. Anyone else out there experiencing similar?

--

This is fixed for me now. Thanks, Carrie and the rest of TS! :)

--

Ah, the problem is back. Maybe it's just not my day. :(

Posted 12 years ago by kalsangikid Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Yep, same here for the last week or so - unable to enter the world.  Managed to get into Ur a few times for maybe 5 mins then game reloaded.

Carrie has tried to help, but no luck as yet.
    Posted 12 years ago by riscy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have the same problem here. Is there anything that can be done?
    Posted 11 years ago by estarkes Subscriber! | Permalink
  • YES and YES! I am in Germany, and unable to finish up or load the game engine with Google Chrome, Safari, Opera and Firefox! Never seen that before! I have a weeker wireless mobile, play since January and always was able to load the game.
    The only Browser i was able to log in and reach my account was.  i cannot believe that..
    Internetexplorer 9! Never used it before for playing Glitch.
    If i do Self Help Test, i always get message:Flash Cross Domain failed.
    I checked through my whole System, uninstalled and renewed Flash Players.
    For me...it looks like a major big problem. Dont know whats going on. Date. October , 31, Problem begun at October 30th for me.
    Posted 11 years ago by Cervello Subscriber! | Permalink