Topic

[fixed] "You don't know how to make this."

Hi,

I'm having a problem when I try to use some recipes that (potentially) involve the use of the Spice Mill, Bubble Tuner, Fruit Changing Machine, and Gassifier. I keep getting the message "You don't know how to make this" next to items that can be made with those tools when I try to make them through recipes. I do know how to make these items and have had no trouble doing so until now.

For example: When I try to make a Cloudberry Daiquiri, next to Nutmeg I have the message "You don't know how to make this." However, if I go straight to my Spice Mill, I can make Nutmeg.

I've also had this problem when I tried to make other things like potions; for Charades Potions, for example, next to the Crying Gas and Laughing Gas, I had the same "You don't know how to make this" message. But if I go to my Gassifier, I can make them fine.

I took some focused screenshots in case my description of the issue isn't very clear:
Issue with Spice Mill
Issue with Gassifier
Issue with Bubble Tuner
Issue with Fruit Changing Machine

I tried logging out and logging back in, but that didn't help.

Thank you.

Posted 11 years ago by Willowish Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• We are working on this Willowish, sorry!
    Posted 11 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ah, I was just about to post something about this.
    Posted 11 years ago by Seeen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you so much for the quick reply, kevbob!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Willowish Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was just perusing the forums to see if this was a known issue, after getting the error message whilst making hard bubbles... thank you, Kevbob, for the update!
    Posted 11 years ago by TransplantedEntwife Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Should be all fixed up!
    Posted 11 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink