Topic

Zilloween Gift Box Giveaway - winners posted

Hi all! For the next twelve hours (note how long ago this was posted) I will be taking entries for a Zilloween gift box giveaway.  All you have to do is say "yes please" in this thread so I can add your names to a list; I will then use a random number generator to determine who gets the boxes.  Right now I have six gift boxes filled but there may be more.  Most will contain common Zilloween items and related items but you may also get something else.  Items I have added to the boxes include an unopened cubimal box and a double rainbow party taster and you could receive these.  I will announce the winners here and send the boxes by mail, and I will drop the wrapped gift boxes in my house randomly before I pick them up again to mail them in order to give each winner a random box.

edit: I may be delayed in sending winners their boxes by a few hours due to an unforseenly-adjusted sleeping schedule but the cut off will end at the same time and I will get boxes sent asap!

------
winners:

28, 36, 39, 46, 55, 58, 59, 64, 72, 85, 96, 106, 116, 124, 126
www.random.org/integer-sets/
Everyone was numbered in the order they posted, so winners are:

Jacuzzi Queen
Yves 
Harrump
Anderella
Aurora_dellaterra
Vaxette 
Saraphina 
Miss Tara
Sare
Lanson Lil 
jim eh
Green Meanie
Megha
Hoyden Nova
GigiLu 

Will send the boxes right away! Remember you will get a random box so I am not sure who will get what items.  Try to open your box before Zilloween ends.

Thanks everybody for participating!!

I have now sent out the boxes, all except one, because I'm tired and got confused, so if your name is on the list and you didn't get a box please let me know! (send an in-game mail)

Posted 12 years ago by diaveborn ♥ Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 3 Next
1 2 3 Next