Topic

Right now! - Levitation tour of Ur (well, some of the cool places at least)

Group for this here:http://www.glitch.com/groups/RDOI636C0OL2356/

It's on right now! IM me if you miss the bus in 10 minutes or so and we'll see if we can summon you!

Posted 12 years ago by Moehr Ossum Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• cool
    Posted 12 years ago by AwesomeCardinal2000 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Moehr Ossum wrote: I'm leaning towards sometime between 4-5pm

Which time zone? I'm guessing you are American as you don't say in which case I will be in bed as is it will be in the middle of the night.  Otherwise I would be interested
    Posted 12 years ago by IrenicRhonda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yep, guilty as charged! 0:30 GMT, but some days I'm on in the mornings or late in the evenings (here) which would be more afternoonish (or bright and earlyish) for those near GMT.

Glitchen posting here feel free to post a time slot that interests you more, or to post in the levitate group with a time/place you'd like to met up. Since I'm on all over the place I'd be happy to cater to the needs of others if possible. My TP scripts are basically free to me so all I got to worry about is keeping that energy gauge high :).
  • IrenicRhonda- I know that feeling! I used to play a game set out of the UK, and it was always tough to remember that I was in a totally different time zone, so I had to convert all the time. Lol.

I am totally interested! I'm usually available 8pm-12am CST. :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Abby Cadabra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I can vouch for how fun this tour is :) Moehr is a good guide and can do things one would never expect were possible using levitation!
    Posted 12 years ago by ThursdayNext Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Moehr Ossum: I'd be interested in the tour during most  GMT mornings or afternoons and any evenings
    :-)
    Posted 12 years ago by IrenicRhonda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • lol I'll work out the math soon Rhoda, cool!
  • It'll be on tomorrow, tour wil start and end at Groddle Ladder, I'll try to limit it to about an hour at most.
  • I'd like to come :D
    Posted 12 years ago by bleefish Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If you can't find us when the time comes IM me and we'll try to get you summoned.

Update - It will be held at 4:30pm
  • bump, shamelessly; come on out!

Thanks to everyone who came, and sorry for the lag effects...! I still had a great time and hope you all did too!