Topic

imagination..

last night i dreamt that the new glitch was up and running, and we all plugged directly into our brains, and whatever we imagined actually appeared on the screen.

Posted 12 years ago by onion Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Oo yes please! Give brain plug now.
    Posted 12 years ago by Jumble Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sometimes I feel like that is what's happening.  It would explain my headache.
    Posted 12 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • it's kind of put me in the mood to watch ExistenZ
    Posted 12 years ago by ~Arabesque~ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Plug me in.
    Posted 12 years ago by Mal'akh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I hope it comes soon
    Posted 12 years ago by AwesomeCardinal2000 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Like the terminator movie, sorta?
    Posted 12 years ago by OMG BACON!! Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've been wondering what Imagination will look like in the game.  And will the rook be able to attack it?
    Posted 12 years ago by Tibbi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Haha :D 
    I dreamt last night about the housing customisations, and that we were able to change the doors, and that we had a whole anteroom with a jukebox and some vinyl records we could have our character put on, and there were chairs and tables, it was basically a party room in our own home that all of us shared (it was accessible from every house, kind of like, a common room).. and the "attic" was actually a whole nother level that had a lot of leaping and jumping from platform to platform like that one part in Super Mario Bros .. and at the end??  I have no idea what was at the end that I was trying to get to because my dear husband woke me up to drink coffee with him.  >_>
    Posted 12 years ago by ♪♥~ Auren ~♥♪ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Stoot - when do we get this?
    Posted 12 years ago by WalruZ Subscriber! | Permalink