Topic

Staff Topic

R2: Preview of even more house features

It's that's time again - Release 2 of houses is upon us!

It will take a while to roll out the changes to everyone - you can leave your house and then type "/home" to be immediately migrated

To see the new features, reload your game client and visit your house (by typing "/home" in chat). The first thing you'll see is that there are no trees or rocks outside your house any more. But worry not - you can add some yourself with "cultivation". Click on the small sign next to your house to get a menu of options. Once you've mastered cultivation, you can try expanding your street and then changing your house exterior. You can also change the style of your home street. Sick of Groddle? Move to Uralia, Firebog or even THE MOON.

That's awesome, right? Wrong! There's more awesome stuff inside. Head to your backyard to switch styles, cultivate the land or expand your yard. Want to make your house interior bigger? Ok! When in decoration mode, click the buttons in the top bar to extend your house or add new floors.

There are a lot of moving parts in this release - we want to hear about bugs, what you like, what you don't like, areas we should expand on or improve and what you think we need to add. Go forth and test!

___
Questions? Please be sure to read this notes:

Note 1: All upgrades and expansions are free at the moment. This is only a test. There will be a housing reset before it is fully launched.

Note 2: If you missed preview release 1, read about it first!

Note 3: You can't move or delete gardens, rocks, etc., after placing them in cultivation mode. But, you will be able to do in the future.

Note 4: Are you missing some items? No, you are not. They are still there. In some cases, if things were placed near the edge of your yard or home street, you might have to expand a few times to reveal them.

Note 5: We are still testing and this is not the final release. There is more to come.

Note 6: Expansions to your land (yard or home street) happen one at a time. This may seem annoying/cumbersome/slow, but: you are testing as a higher level player when it is all free. If you were earning your way to a larger space over time, it would not seem thus because you wouldn't be doing them all at once.

Note 7: Can't find the upgrade (home-shaped) sign in by the back and front doors of your house. You probably have stuff on top of it. Pick that stuff up :)

Posted 12 years ago by Bees! Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16
  • house interior -
    1) can we please be able to place more objects into the foreground ??
    I REALLY , really , really want to be able to stand behind a counter that I have set up as a bar , in my living room , i want to be able to stand behind it so i can make and serve drinks!
    (also if i could stand on a bit of a soapbox that would be even better -so i can be seen to be back there .ie: the counter is a bit tall and i am not lols.. ..altho i might could place a display box down low near the floor to stand on ..so maybe then no soapbox needed ... ;D )
    TIED for 1) PLEASE make the table lamps to light up like the other light fixtures do!!!
    2) please make other mobiles!
    I lobe the fish one- but an origami crane one would rock my glitch-y world (and thus my oriental cottage) !!
    Add maybe one for purple themed rooms, and one with tiny cubimals (*eek -swoon* ) , and for the space rooms maybe one with little glowy stars and planets that spins around (swoon again) . and for the rookist rooms- a rook mobile to flutter around ;)
    3) also- i love the candle lights with the lights , lighting that lights up , and the aquarium ,and aquarium coffee table, makes the house look more alive! .
    would adore : a) a fireplace! with flickery flames- and could act like a secret door even!
    b) a real bookcase without the door
    c) be able to change the look of the back of the front door ,it's brown and boring .
    d) I want to be able to release fireflies in my house -all over ;) (if we can already do this then someoneplease tell me how ) .they would look so very pretty up near my starry sky ceiling above my bed!
    e) have ceiling segments (so can define room spaces better)
    f) floor screens that are flip-able differently - to make more of a visual room divider ... like be able to flip it sorta north -south orientation (hope that makes sense) .
    Yard- also ,1) further request for highlands music in the back yard (and also the front too would be nice)
    2) all houses to have leapable exteriors. I would like to be able to go to my roof area and leap .
    Posted 12 years ago by serenitycat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have one more thing to add to the tree issue. Today when I logged in my tree patch was restored (thank you, whoever did that!), but my piggies that live under it were hungry. They were hungry yesterday and the day before too, but I attributed that to the tree patch being depleted. The piggies don't even eat from the tree when I pet/water/harvest it. Silly piggies.
    Posted 12 years ago by Aleph Zero Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I wish i can "water" in 1 command all the plots of a garden, perhaps only with the irrigator 9000.
    Posted 12 years ago by Ouaf Lechien Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I just had a jellisac mound die & I selected "remove." The background of the mound disappeared, but the actual jellisacs didn't. Their ghosts live on, even after restarting the game. They're acting like nothing happened, glowing blue, telling me they're not ready yet. They're growing, too.

ETA: They don't mind being harvested, either.
  • are piggy sticks working right in the new back yards? i think my pig may be roaming a bit FAR from the stick - but I am not sure .. ?? any one had troubles?
    Posted 12 years ago by serenitycat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Last tree thing, I promise! That same patch I mentioned before, that was restored to nearly 100% this morning, is back to 0% lifespan again.
  • I thought my garden out front of my house was still locked to the public but I returned home to find that somebody harvested my herbs!!! I went to a friend's street and confirmed that you can activate others plots....can this become locked again?
    Posted 12 years ago by Pickle Bob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Some of us don't have the best eyesight.  Since everything has been "shrunk" it is sometimes hard to see stuff.  I find it especially hard to see the details on the various options we have (change outside of house for example)  I know I can apply the object but then if I don't like it I have to take it off again.  I didn't read through all 15 pages of comments, so I apologize if this has already been mentioned. (I haven't checked wardrobe or vanity but, if our glitch is small there  -- or the clothes are -- I would experience the same problems.).
    Posted 12 years ago by Marla Subscriber! | Permalink
  • When I logged in this afternoon the firefly hive in my front lawn only had six fireflies.  It's been about 18 hours since I had played before.  If someone stopped by and harvested them just before I logged in, they left the peat, barnacles, jellisacs, sparkly, and dirt pile alone which seems unlikely.
    Posted 12 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hi Bees! Thanks for the opportunity to test the housing and yards. I'm enjoying much of it, and had a lot of similar thoughts to people who have posted earlier (have tried to read it all) but I have some questions and comments from a current firebog dweller's perspective: 

Will we be able to add a third floor, whether as a basement or on top? Currently the biggest bog houses have 3 floors, even some of the tiny ones. The layout is more interesting with the garden underneath rather than this flat linear meadows style in the test. I noticed someone asked about bog interior decor styles (would this include round-edged rooms? holes to fall down? ladders and ropes to climb up?) and I'd like to register my interest in having that option.

Someone asked earlier for things we could add to outdoor environments to stand and jump on - you called this street 'furniture'. Wanted to add my voice to the throng for those kinds of thing, as they would really bring the street to life.

In that respect, the bog backgrounds that are in the test seem a bit lifeless as they contain objects you would normally be able to run and jump on in the firebogs but here they are flattened into the background. It's a little frustrating!

Finally, the bog house-exterior option was quite cute and had some nice features, but is very narrow-waisted and the steps up to it and teeny balcony are more hobbity than Glitch Ur firebog style. Granted, a teeny balcony is better than no balcony. However, will the big balconies we had to run and jump on, and which have been such a feature of bog living, be an option in future?

Oh yes - as it happens because of my slight dissatisfaction with the firebog options I have used a hobbit house for now. Any chance we could be able to jump on the rooves of these (and maybe some other?) houses - the shape of mine is flat and plain enough to allow that in theory. One thing I loved about tree house settlements was that you could get on the rooves of some of the houses, and decorate or leave gifts. I'll be sad if I can no longer leave my signature Zilloween pie on the roof for my friends :)

Thanks for listening, Violet
    Posted 12 years ago by Violet Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks again for all the hard work!  This has been an amazing release to try out.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for bringing back the cabinets!!  Love the SDBs, but sometimes you really just want to hide stuff too, or pack it in to bags for projects of the day (gathering ore, basics, etc.) and bags won't fit in SDBs.

Would prefer it if when in cultivate mode, I get to see the exact type of item I'm about to place.  Noticed that when placing some of the rocks, they change randomly to different shapes...which is a cool feature that I like, but would prefer to know that before placement (since due to aesthetics, I might try a different placement based on the shape of the rock).

Seriously not a fan of the smaller items in world and smaller icons.  They are too hard to see and interact with...definitely not an 'ease of access' friendly option to make things so small...and we really miss out on the great artwork of so many items because we can't see the details anymore. While I agree some items could use a resizing (the firefly jars are huge, and I don't mind the big bags getting a bit of a resize), many of the other items didn't seem to be so bad before (personally like jumbo drinks...slurp...).  

I think some of the new icons just don't seem right anymore...for example the quill...it's now a lovely feather, but I feel like I need a tool and a new skill to craft it into a writing instrument...I wouldn't even mind the new feather style, if it looked like a quill pen on the tip...but it looks like just a regular old just plucked rook feather...great artwork, but no longer feels like a writing instrument.  Glad to see the grain icon was switched back...looked too wispy with the new/or uber old icon.

Since the woodworking and metal making machines allow for more than one item to be made, it would be helpful to have a status bar like we do for so many other tasks. I thought my woodworking machine had got caught in an infinite loop it was taking so long (and I was only converting 24 planks into boards - not even the max amount)...would have helped to have a visual "working" cue.

Think most of the other posts have covered most of the thoughts ideas I had already...so will just stop here and say thanks for some interesting new options.
    Posted 12 years ago by ~Pink Flamingo~ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Beach Bum, where are the cabinets? I can't find them. Please and thankyou :)
    Posted 12 years ago by ~Annie~ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'll have you know, that upon seeing the options for backgrounds, houses, and everything, I seriously alarmed my husband by HYPERVENTILATING FROM EXCITEMENT to the point I got lightheaded and nearly fell out of my chair.

Thank you. Thank you for being awesome. <3
    Posted 12 years ago by Drakani Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I know I'm in the minority here, but I find the terminal whimsy of the housing styles very unappealing.  I hope the final release will include something cleaner & simpler along the lines of the current 30K & 50K houses.  Also, some windows and a balcony would be nice.
    Posted 12 years ago by Berry Goode Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm with Berry G. in not finding the whimsy of many of the new house styles to my taste. But at the same time the "brutalist modern" look of the Alakol style house seems a bit out of place to me as well. I'm hoping that there will be few additional choices of more "traditional" house styles in the future. I would love to have a traditional English stone cottage in the mountains with a view down to the sea!
    Posted 12 years ago by Hawkwell Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh, and the SDBs are absolutely fantastic! But I want more of them! Will we be able to buy more in the final release?
  • @anne216, I think Beach Bum was saying thanks since Bees! said they would be bringing them back...they aren't quite here yet...hopefully with the next update.

@Hawkwell - I suspect all the furniture will be made when it goes live, so hopefully we can make as many as we want...I personally am planning on a bunch myself in addition to a few cabinets.

To me, the groddle home is a pretty traditional stone cottage (though it would be nice if you could add a few floors or additions to the sides to make the exterior a bit bigger)...you might want to futz around with various settings for that one for now if it is something you like. I would agree that it would be nice to have a modern home, and many of us are still waiting on our quirky beach homes...rumor is that we'll have more choices in the release...I hope so...soooo want a real beach background...

ETA: Posted this in another thread, but thought it belonged here too...
    "Agree that it would be nice to get furniture upgrades that look like all the furniture in all the current housing...would love to have the cute green tables from the bog homes, but maybe mash them up with the fun orange half stools from the groddle meadow homes, etc.  Just hope they aren't all subscriber/credit only upgrades for folks that only have free accounts. Would really be a shame for them to not be able to have at least what they could currently have in game via currant purchases just because they don't have credits."
    Posted 12 years ago by b3achy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i love everything except the lifespan expiration now built in. it makes me feel that i will be perpetually grinding just to continually replace items i have already worked for (spent currants on). and with so many items continually expiring at different times, i feel that my game time might be spent simply attempting to replace a never ending parade of items expiring. so with the original purchase cost and the implied maintenance costs, i am feeling a little overwhelmed already. and that i may not be able to enjoy the benefits of my labor or concentrate on the things that make this game fun for me. like not grinding. 
    Posted 12 years ago by glitch4ever Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @pixeldust: I see you are level 18. This is right about the point where, under the present system, most players find they no longer need to grind to keep up with things but instead start accumulating more currants and XP than they know what to do with. At level 50 I'm sitting on a million currants that I have no particular use for. And I know I'm a pauper compared to some players. Hopefully the economics of the new system will be such that there's a real use for that surplus to keep advancing in the game, while still not having to "grind" to stay alive. Many of the more senior players have been drifting away from the game for lack of challenge, and something like this was needed to keep everyone interested. I trust stoot and company to find the right balance to keep us challenged while not making things so tough that we can no longer just relax and enjoy glitching.

@B3achy: You're right to a certain extent about the Groddle cottage, but all the Groddle houses are a bit on cutesy side, and I'd really like to see some options that, while still consistent with the Ur look and feel, tend more towards classy rather than cutesy. Some of the new furnishings are Victorian classic, but we don't have a house style that they really fit in. On another front, we could use a real Groddle tree house with a dense forest street to put it in, as well. If that had been on offer I would have grabbed it. The one new house sitting on a tree trunk just isn't the same at all. I'm sure lots more housing styles are still in the works; I just hope one or two can have a more classy, traditional look!
  • Fair enough Hawkwell...I know when I was trying out the houses initially, I actually ignored playing with the options on the default meadow home, and was quite surprised at all the options once I did.  Know what you mean about many of the furniture options not matching the housing styles, and many of the current Ur housing styles still not being available.  I have my fingers crossed that this is indeed just a small subset of options. 

I hope there is some level of consistency in the housing, background and furniture...that if one is required to be a subscriber to get it, or credits are necessary, than it is necessary across the entire set.  Frustrating to me that most of the rustic wood furniture is free but certain pieces require credits to get the same look for the set.  And that the bog house is free, but one of the backgrounds requires you to be a subscriber, while the other is free.  Doesn't really affect me, since I have plenty of credits as a subscriber, but I can imagine how frustrating it would be for free to play folks.  I know that's one tactic to cause them to have to subscribe or buy credits, but it's a pretty cheesy way to do it, IMO.
  • *double post*
  • I'd like to suggest that garden plots in our front yards be locked so that only the owner, or people with a key can access them.  A bunch of glitches had all their herbs and crops stolen by someone jumping from home street to home street.  It's not a nice feeling to come home to find all your hard gardening work spoiled by some greedy glitch.
    Posted 12 years ago by Steelasp Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Steelasp,

When this test is over, you won't need to have a garden in your front yard.  For those of us who plant intending for the community to be able to harvest it was extremely frustrating not to be able to let people do that.  

Now, those of us who enjoy that playing style can plant and share, and those who don' enjoy that can simply not plant at all until the test is over and then not place a garden in the public area in front of their homes if they are worried about vegetables being stolen.
    Posted 12 years ago by WindBorn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • What WindBorn said. I'm loving that we all have the option to have "community" gardens or not have them - that it's our own choice! Thank you, Tiny Speck.

(Hmmmm. Since you're smallifying everything, maybe I should start calling you guys "Miniscule Speck"! Ha ha. I kid - because I love!)
    Posted 12 years ago by Flowerry Pott Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Steelasp, one must remember that the front yard is a public space. That behavior is intentional. If you put gardens out front with your imagination the understanding is that you are trying to create a public resource. It is not, in fact, stealing to harvest herbs there :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Liza Throttlebottom Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This is so weird - I can't place a wall decoration on my leftmost wall panel.It jumps one panel to the right.
    Posted 12 years ago by Codex Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Codex, those end panels can't be used yet
    Posted 12 years ago by WindBorn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It's not the side one. It's just the left most back one. I had no problem putting up a light there.
    Posted 12 years ago by Codex Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Okay, this may be a dumb question, but if our street is treated more like a public street, will we eventually be able to call Rube on it?  I like walking out my front door and calling my ol' buddy Rube!  And just for the record, the updates are fantastic!  Love the firefly hive!!!  And for some reason, I just love the tacky orange tile wall paper!  That will wind up probably being my first decoration.  lol  Thanks TS!!!
    Posted 12 years ago by kat65 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Love the upgrades. One comment though: Would it be possible to exempt trees from the lifespan rule? Petting and watering trees doesn't feel like it should shorten its lifespan. But it does. 

Trees don't feel very much like trees with a lifespan mechanic because when people think of trees, they think of things that grow for a long time, getting stronger with nurture. But right now it is the opposite. I can see crop plots degrading over time because nutrients leech out of soil after intensive farming, but that same mechanic doesn't feel right for trees. 

Thank you! 
    Posted 12 years ago by hermitthekrab Subscriber! | Permalink
  • So, I have to ask, how is this update comparing to what you, the devs, expected? Buggier? Less buggy?

Are you on schedule to release imagination within the next week :)? How are things?
  • hermitthekrab wrote: Trees don't feel very much like trees with a lifespan mechanic because when people think of trees, they think of things that grow for a long time, getting stronger with nurture. But right now it is the opposite. I can see crop plots degrading over time because nutrients leech out of soil after intensive farming, but that same mechanic doesn't feel right for trees. 

Although I don't think everything Glitchy should reflect what happens in RL, in fact I prefer the things that don't eg butterfly milk, but I think the trees do reflect RL trees. Ones that are harvested for fruit anyway. OK  an oak tree will last centuries but a garden cherry tree that has it's fruit picked?? Ten years, maybe 20 maximum.
    Posted 12 years ago by IrenicRhonda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • And I love the changes. The cost of renewing, in resources, will mean that many people will not choose to have everything in their homes but will find it easier, and better, to go out and gather in the wild. Foxes and sloths will be wild; another reason to go out into the greater Ur world. 

No, I was worried, but I think TS have got it right, or at least very close to having it completely right
    Posted 12 years ago by IrenicRhonda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • BUG REPORT:   My backyard firefly hive became worn out, the visual changed and the project available label appeared.  I started doing the project, and I was selecting the hive via the keyboard, and when I hit enter there were *two* hives to select from.  I picked one and fed it the loam and it was restored -- but the other 'dead' hive is still there over it, saying 'project available'.  You can see them both here.  http://www.glitch.com/snaps/PHVGPP5FJJB2APT/3740-041c160c0f/

I left my house, then I quit the game, and neither of these things worked to reset it.  In fact, I just went in and completed the project on the second hive, and now they are *both* there, one on top of the other.  It's hard to see visually, but when I go into cultivate mode I can see two life meters, one slightly offset.
    Posted 12 years ago by Teamouse Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The housing system looks really cute. Fun. A good start to where it should and could be! With more diversity and all this imagination, I presume it will be very fun to take part in.

Only problem is I don't want to participate in it. Honestly, I love my house. A LOT. I picked it specially, it's wild and funky and I can't interact with anything in it, but I love it that way. I love the wonky floors and the dead lizards and the strange, cohesive setup of it all. Knowing that soon I will have my little house disappear from me really bothers me... because the new ones may be cool to set up and super-personalized, but to me they still feel like organizing furniture inside of a generic, block dollhouse. I have a bog house in Kalavana. I love everything about it. I cannot replicate this with the new creator.

I know that it's the bane of a game designer that users hate change. I don't. I like this change, but I want the option of keeping what I already have. Is there ANY way that current house owners can retain the look and design of their house, if even sacrificing their ability to be customized? Can there be a non-customized house template to pick from for curmudgeonly folks like me? Subscriber-only "retro houses" that we use for hipster cred? I chose my house with painstaking care, and Tiny Speck I implore you to let us whiners keep them, somehow!
    Posted 12 years ago by Nikasaur Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Nikasaur, I doubt that there will be any going back to keeping old houses, but don't despair yet. I'm reasonably sure that the "generic, block dollhouse" is just the test version to debug all the decorating and expanding features. Once the testing is done and the housing reset happens, I bet there will be lots more options to produce a house that looks the way you want it to. We've already been told that we'll be able to create multiple rooms and more styles will be available. I was on stoot's home street yesterday, and he was standing there chatting with another player. I thanked him for all the new stuff.  His response: "No problem, but there's still soooooo much to do!" I'm confident that once that "sooooo much" has been done (maybe not right at the housing reset, though) you'll be able to create a house that, even if not exactly like the one you love, will be one you'll come to love just as much. Keep the faith!
  • Um...... I don't know how to say this politely but I'm out of credits and I was wondering if maybe make it so you CAN pay in currents.
    Love, your friend,
    Blue.
    Posted 12 years ago by BlueKitty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have some suggestions.

1) I'd like to be able to multi-select groupings of furniture.  When I expand my house there is a lot of fiddling and rearranging afterward.  Being able to select a whole seating arrangement and move it would be really handy.

2) I'd like to be able to nudge a piece of furniture around with the arrow keys.  It's hard to have good enough mouse control to get the storage display blocks (which are OMG AWESOME!!!) lined up nicely.

3) Speaking of storage display blocks, could we get an "add items" option when we click on them?  Right now we still need to rummage through our bags to find a stack of what we want to put in.  Even as-is they're a million times better than piles on the floor but that would make them even more awesome.

4) A few things slide back to far for my taste.  My coffee tables are too close to the sofas and I don't necessarily want a side table or chair right against the wall.  It would be nice to have more control of the horizontal placement of furniture.
  • I have a suggestion! We should be able to buy stuff with currants, instead of credits for those who no longer have any, and don't wish to pay. Please! PLEASE! :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Snuggles the Fifth Subscriber! | Permalink
  • That's not really reasonable, Snuggles. When you go to the grocery store and don't wish to pay, they still don't accept monopoly money. It's as simple as that.
  • That's true, but this IS only a game, Liza. Most people have already spent their credits on clothing, without knowing we would have to use currants for house decorations. Right now, it's great that it's free, but it won't stay that way.
    And your comparison is a little bit silly, as no one would try to pay with Monopoly money at a grocery store.
  • In fifteen pages of comments this has probably already been mentioned, but I'd love it if the upper floor of our house could have a balcony, or an open door, or a window, or *something* at the end. I'm too used to running to the end of my balcony in my Ikea Mansion and jumping off the edge to get to the garden.
    Posted 12 years ago by Gwenog Subscriber! | Permalink
  • No Snuggles, this is a business :) TS still needs to make money. I sympathize that you've already spent your credits on clothes, and I don't really recall whether or not it was communicated well that we'd need credits for furniture, but they still can't give out everything for what is essentially free :) While you may have worked hard in game for the currants, the spending of them generates no income for TS :)

((Also, I liked my monopoly money analogy ;) Currants = monopoly money and TS = Grocery store. They're both businesses. It's equally ludicrous to pay for the goods they ask real money for with play money whether you're buying at TS or at a grocery store. And currants are essentially play money, in that they have no value :)! ))
  • True, Tiny Speck does need to make money... But once in a while, it would be nice if you could win credits. Maybe in a contest? :)
  • Oh, there's an idea for the forum labelled as such! Maybe art contests for new items ;)?They give some sort of prompt/rubric, then Kukubee selects the best entry, gives them 100 credits (or something) and re-imagines their submission as an in-game item! 
  • 3) Speaking of storage display blocks, could we get an "add items" option when we click on them?

Lucille Ball:
    If you go into decorate mode, you get an option to deposit.
    Posted 12 years ago by shhexy corin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • that would be cool! :)
  • Thanks shhexy corin!

BUG REPORT: I've had a pretty serious camera bug happen twice now in RC2.  When I come out of decorate mode, my camera gets stuck.  It doesn't follow my glitch and I can't move it with eyeballery either.  I can see my glitch moving as a dot on the minimap.  If I teleport the camera picks a spot in the new street and still doesn't move. The only way to unstick my camera is to quite the game and reload.
  • I don't know if this has been mentioned in all the pages. 

Apparently, I had my piggy stick too close to my house door and the pigs could wander inside. Fixed that by moving the stick. 

Unfortunately, my bloody chooks think they own the house!! I have not put up the chicken stick as I prefer "free range" chooks. Besides, the piggies seem happier with the chooks walking around. If this is something that is going to continue, I will relent and put the stick out.

I do know that in the first house I had in Groddle, the animals could not get past the doorway. Is this going to be the way the new housing works or will I need to keep the sticks out?? 

Just curious.
    Posted 12 years ago by KinOfWolf~♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • KinOfWolf - I have no idea what's planned, but given that there are hinges on the doorway out into our gardens, I would assume that some day we will be able to put doors there!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16