Topic

Paying it forward - calling all level 59 glitches

I had a lot of help from my fellow glitches in the race to get to level 60 before the changeover.  I'm calling all level 59 players to come forward and put their names out there.  Until the change to imagination, I pledge to give away all I gather/make to level 59 glitches in the hopes that they too can reach 60.

Edit:  The splendid Miss Parsley has started a group for us to help the 59ers:

www.glitch.com/forum/offtop...

Join today!

Posted 12 years ago by FlatEarther Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

Previous 1 2 3
  • What about level 39? LOL
    Posted 12 years ago by dm Subscriber! | Permalink
  • dm, I'm stuck at 39, too. I doubt I'll reach the mid-40s before the change to imagination. Oh, well. =/
    Posted 12 years ago by Tonya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Maybe we could help each other out, then. I'm still collecting items for a massive egg seasoning session (going for the "2,003" badge in one shot) but I stopped gathering stuff I've finished hoarding for the project. If you have any similar projects and need a hand collecting, I could start re-harvesting those resources to help. Plus, I'm sure that there are other generous glitchen willing to help out mid-levelers like us.

(Apologies to the OP for hijacking tge thread. Carry on.)
    Posted 12 years ago by dm Subscriber! | Permalink
  • How about 49?? ;P Just kidding. Great that you want to pay it forward!
    Posted 12 years ago by Tricky Woo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I know I'm not level 59 but I'm 56 and I'm almost there, if maybe I could have a little help I'm sure I'll level up quickly than now. [In almost 4 weeks I went from level 37 to level 56 but now levels are getting bigger and bigger and my resources never are enough to do everything I should be able to to earn a lot of xp in a game day if I had them!]In any case that's so kind of you, to giving back for glitchens that could use a hand! 
    Posted 12 years ago by Lila Clemenceau Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm 58, but the nerfing and price increases, I've decided it's not worth the time now. It would have been fun to grt to 60, but TS couldn't let us have 1 more week to play. Anyways, playing with the new house now. :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Tibbi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm a 59'er!
    Posted 12 years ago by HAVOK PEW SUMMERS Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am only level 53, but I am averaging about 2 rl-days per level right now. (lvl 50 apr 5, lvl 51 apr 7, lvl 52 apr 9, lvl 53 a few minutes ago apr 11)

I used up all my reserved supplies to get to lvl 50, so I think I can probably continue on in this way just fine, problem being the estimate was "about a week" after R2, and I would need 2 weeks (plus a day or two for the big lvl 60 jump).

In case you finish helping all the level 59s in the Urniverse, check and see where I'm at ;)
    Posted 12 years ago by Biohazard Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm a 59r too I don't think i need help but thank you for the offer! 
    Posted 12 years ago by ThursdayNext Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm at 55 and frantic. Any help is loved, but I probably won't make it if we really do have less than a week.
    Posted 12 years ago by Kestin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Level 27. Sup.
    Posted 12 years ago by Volkov Subscriber! | Permalink
  • All I can say is don't give up! You can make it in a week from mid 50's (or even lower) as long as you nibble piggies all the time and donate the whole sha-bang. It can be done!
    Stick with it :)
    Boaz ( a humble level 60)
    Posted 12 years ago by Boaz Jachin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I just made level 59 a few hours ago.  I need to reconfigure my xp plan after the changes in the xp awarded for cooking.
    Posted 12 years ago by Saraphina Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 3 words. Purple sno cones
    Posted 12 years ago by Misty Power Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm a 59er! This is a great idea. When I get to 60 I plan on going the same thing. HAVOK, we can do this!!!
    Posted 12 years ago by Rio Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Another 59er here!  Just as they nerf my proper rice.  :(
    Posted 12 years ago by MoxieMolly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm a 59er. I agree about the proper rice. And yes, when I get level 60, I would love to do the same thing!! Great idea!
    Posted 12 years ago by Tricia McMillan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Bumping this up...message me when you come on line.
  • 59er. Thank you for your kindness!
    Posted 12 years ago by MisBehavin' Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am about to hit level 58! Grinding away like mad :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Miss Parsley Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Just giftified w MisBehavin', will accumulate and be back on line later.
  • I am level 45 and now the only issue i have is getting resources now that the proper rice idea has been nerfed. I only mange to play around 2 hours and it is quite difficult to gather cherries, beans, spices etc. It used to take me 3 RL days earlier. Now with R2, i reckon it will take me more than a week for each level. Sigh, only if someone cud exchange resources for currants
    Posted 12 years ago by !$Harrump$! Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm a 59er too!  So close and yet so far...
    Posted 12 years ago by Miel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am level 59. Any help would be appreciated!
    Posted 12 years ago by Addi Bee~♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Damn, level 58 here :P
    Posted 12 years ago by White Tiger Subscriber! | Permalink
  • (removed, hit 60)
    Posted 12 years ago by Janitch Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Just helped Havok, off to gather more. :-)
  • Thursday Next was today's recipient!
  • Level 35, and probably going no further...... :/
    Posted 12 years ago by RJStormRider Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i am a 58 an a halfer does that count?
    Posted 12 years ago by lotsa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Just made it to 52 :P
    Posted 12 years ago by Palindrome Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Just made to 57 yesterday and I'm 75,731 of 238,703 xp to reach level 58. Can't wait to get to level 59 so you can help me, \o/.I know I'm not on 59 yet but also if anyone is reading this post and would like to help me I would really appreciate from the bottom of my heart, anything you could help me with is mostly welcome!
  • I just made 70k xp in one game day. I'm planning on getting to 55 today since I have a lot of plans tomorrow. SOON I will be 59. I promise! :D
  • I'm 59, with a lot of help from some of my friends. I'd like to make 60 and then help some of my other friends in the early 50s.
    Posted 12 years ago by snygyst Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm on 56, largely the result of reflecting icons (okay, almost completely the result of reflecting icons)... I don't really have a plan for when I get to 59 aside from dumping a huge amount of Cubimal boxes into shrines (which is how I got from 49 to 50).
    Posted 12 years ago by Djabriil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Lotsa, I am 58 and a half too. Right, break over, back to the grind :)
  • Brilliant thread, i just donated all my extras, will keep doing so till the switch
    Posted 12 years ago by Sherbert Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I just wanted to report back to say I reached level 60 and will be passing on some of my supplies to my former level 59 companions. It was fun to have some encouragement and support.

Thanks FlatEarther for your help!
    Posted 12 years ago by ThursdayNext Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you!  I am level 59.
    Posted 12 years ago by Ethelind Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you for the help! Paying it forward!
    Posted 12 years ago by MisBehavin' Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am poor... im not 59 though. Can I still get stuff? :D
    Posted 12 years ago by drakodood Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Just made level 59! I will be donating just about everything I possess tonight and tomorrow. If you see me around and have anything in your pack you don't want then please throw it at me :)

This is getting to be nerve wracking!
  • Just went through the list, no one who is 59 is on right now.  I'm signing off for the night in 5 min..msg me if you're level 59, if not, hit me up tomorrow!  Happy glitching!
  • Just reached level 59. Four days ago I was level 56 when I left a reply here, hehe. It has been a long journey so I would be grateful with anything you could help me, please. I would appreciate a lot! Thank you so much in advance.
  • I'm level 59! :D
    Posted 12 years ago by Eye Wonder Subscriber! | Permalink
  • What about level 29?
    Posted 12 years ago by davidkn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • HUGE thanks and hugs to Misbehavin', who has really, really helped me today. She is like my fairy and seems to appear with some goodies whenever I am flagging.

The bar is rising slowly, not helped by DH on xbox adding to the lag problem I have (but he is being encouraging and bringing coffee regularly, so I can't complain too much!)

Have a stiff neck and a sore clicking finger, taking a break for food then it's back to it.

Thanks again Misbehavin', hope to get there in time for my chance to pay it forward.
  • tysm Misbehavin' !! 60 here Eye come!
    Posted 12 years ago by Eye Wonder Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 56, I am catching up!
    I will get there. My main concern right now is allspice, if any kind soul sees me running around tomorrow.
  • I am just shy of my 59th and am quickly losing steam. It is amazing how fast the currants go when the market for allspice spiked this week. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Posted 12 years ago by Charlie the Awesome Subscriber! | Permalink
Previous 1 2 3