Topic

Rookswort + Butterfly Milk = High Mood w/ Big Energy Tank

For all those who say it's very hard to keep your mood high with a big energy tank, I'm not finding it to be that onerous or difficult at all.  You do have to munch rookswort every 10 minutes, or TP home and go into cultivate/decorate mode if you just want to hang out and chat or go afk, but otherwise it isn't a very big deal.  If you forget for a while, gulp some butterfly milk and boom you're right back up to 100% mood.

It seems like if you're having that much trouble keeping your mood up - you're doing it wrong.  ;)

Posted 12 years ago by Fleep Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Two words: Savory Smoothie
    Posted 12 years ago by MarbhDamhsa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Savory smoothies are my favorite. :) haven't tried rookswort, but I do mean to try it one day.
    Posted 12 years ago by Tibbi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Fleep, there is no right or wrong way to play this game! ;]
    I personally do not want to have to constantly be *worried* about low mood,
    while I am searching auctions, chatting with friends and/or the new people I
    meet while out and about, wandering the fine streets of Ur.
    Posted 12 years ago by ~Kaydee~ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If you chomp on rookswort you wouldn't have to worry! I've traded in my no-no addiction for some herb ;) It's herb so it must be better for you right???
    Posted 12 years ago by ~Arabesque~ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Pot would probably agree with that. lol =)
    Posted 12 years ago by Salakee Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Before the switch max size was 2.8k....we have people running around with 4K tank sizes, yours is 1.6k.

It's not that people don't know about milks, savory smoothies, or rookswort. They do.

It is that now if you lapse on rookswort (it's a really small circle) for a few minutes they need TONS of milk.

If it seems like you're not having that much trouble keeping your mood up-you have a small tank. Not that there's anything wrong with that :P
    Posted 12 years ago by M<3tra, obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My vote is for Savory Smoothies and Butterfly Milk. I definitely prefer the smoothies to the milk, though. I've never tried Rookswort but I'll give it a try since I have a few.
    Posted 12 years ago by Demaria Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I still prefer no-no than rookswort ;D . @arabesque: well some herbs are... addictive ;D .
    I like very very smelly cheese for getting mood, but that is for quick mood boost.
    Posted 12 years ago by rosedragon Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Savory Smoothies are the bomb! You can get a ~35% mood boost from them, and since they're percentage based, it's proportional to your max mood!
    Posted 12 years ago by Coke Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm hoarding my Rookswort for potions right now, so I've been using Savory Smoothies and the odd Cosma or two, since I get so many of the latter from harvesting.

Coke: I believe the Savory Smoothie doles out mood boosts based on your current mood level, not your max mood.  Still, it's a pretty solid booster!

On a related note: I highly recommend Humbabella's post on energy/mood costs.  It has some handy tips on how to use Savory Smoothies and other drinks to keep your mood up.
    Posted 12 years ago by Classical Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Are you sure the max size was 2.8 pre-change? I seem to remember having a lot more than that.
    Posted 12 years ago by Pascale Subscriber! | Permalink
  • "Not that there's anything wrong with that" :: giggles ::
    Posted 12 years ago by ♪♥~ Auren ~♥♪ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Pascale-a level 60 energy tank was 2860 pre-change
    Posted 12 years ago by Soupie♨ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Rookswort is a truly great stuff. I just wish there was a way to stack the effect, like eat ten at a time for a longer duration.
    Posted 12 years ago by Melting Sky Subscriber! | Permalink
    Posted 12 years ago by N2ZOrtolanaBlue Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It's not the size of the boat it's the motion of the ocean.
    Posted 12 years ago by M<3tra, obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • But, doesnt rookswort only work during a rook attack? (That's what the description says, anyway)
    Posted 12 years ago by Innie✿, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • That's the ESSENCE @buttercup, not the herb itself which is munched.
    Posted 12 years ago by Pascale Subscriber! | Permalink
  • RAWR, gotcha
    Posted 12 years ago by Innie✿, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Buttercup you are looking at the essence not the herb.
    Posted 12 years ago by Zany Serendipity Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ROOKSWORT! ROOKSWORT! 
    I am a total rookswort junkie. it is the only herb I use.
    Posted 12 years ago by Jope Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was being silly with the "you're doing it wrong" comment.  :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Fleep Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Savory Smoothies, Ruminate Icons, and Quaff Amorous Philtre.
    Posted 12 years ago by Eye Wonder Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Amorous philtre rocks, esp because you get share the buff.
    Posted 12 years ago by Tibbi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Meditating is proving to be quite profitable for me in the new UR - up to 120 points when I mediate for mood.  Plus my emblems add about 300 per day.  I am finding it harder to keep it up than in old Ur though - with my piggies and harvest lifestyle, I always had max mood.  Not so anymore - I do have to watch it carefully.
    Posted 12 years ago by Kookaburra Subscriber! | Permalink