Topic

NSFW cursing discussion.

GODDAMMIT.

I want to swear like a sailor. Swear like swearing hadn't been invented yet.

Dammit. :-(

:-(

:-(

Posted 11 years ago by blogkitten Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

Previous 1 2
  • Also... ZILLEDAMMIT.
  • Yeah, I'm in my angry phase. Why the fuck didn't the staff tell us they were in trouble until it was too late?? What the fuck?
    Posted 11 years ago by Samurai Jenn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Please feel free to use this guide to swearing effectively:

Swear like a sailor

Bill O'Reilly!
    Cock waffle!
    Posted 11 years ago by Cleops Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Since every one seams to take offence to it... to the people I do not like in glitch - go enjoy being the final dinosaur shit in ASSLANDIA :D 

Glad I got that out of my system.... I am sure that the dino's will feel the same way.
    Posted 11 years ago by Potian Dragoon Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Worst thing is: I've not traveled through Asslandia yet!

I'm already mourning Senior Funpickle. And the Xmas Yeti I never got that fateful day back in 2010.

DAMMIT ALL TO HELL.
  • I guess this should just be a warning for everyone, if you like something, you should pay for it, you should contribute to it. Or maybe it's a lesson in general: no one will pay for the cow if you give away the milk for free.
    Posted 11 years ago by Yarrun Subscriber! | Permalink
  • giants narakit!
    Posted 11 years ago by The Cat Face Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Fuuuuuuuuuck, I can't believe it's closing!  And I agree, this was so so so so sudden!
    Posted 11 years ago by Serra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yarrun, it wasn't necessarily a money issue. The game just wasn't growing, but I agree on one thing. If more people had invited, this may not have been Glitch's fate.
    Posted 11 years ago by Deadshot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yeah, why the fuck didn't they tell us they were in trouble? At least I had a molybdenum subscription going. I would be really kicking myself if I hadn't paid.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Same here, Lucille — and now I wish I got a higher level than Copper! :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Jannisary Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Seriously!

I hadn't freaking made any flipping purchases because I was waiting for the official gorram launch--which was always just a couple months away. Telling, in hindsight.

And it took almost an entire year for the duders to invite me as well--time I could've spent learning the systems and recruiting new players, gosh darn it! Argh.

I'm mad/sad/confuzzled because I love you, devs ;_;
    Posted 11 years ago by Bekh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh, crap. I just realized there will be no Glichmas. Zilledamnit!
  • cockbilge. badger scrotums. hairy minge cakes. boo.
    Posted 11 years ago by jiva Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Also, more pissed off-ness...they posted on BoingBoing about this, and you know what a lot of people said? Oh, I'VE NEVER HEARD OF IT! Yes, thi is wha pisses me off the most. They should have advertised, advertised, ADVERTISED the shit out of this place!
    Posted 11 years ago by Samurai Jenn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I had three (count 'em, three) subscriptions, for my main and both my alts, a moly and 2 coppers...and, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one...slothknockers!
    Posted 11 years ago by Dahlia DreadNaught Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Frack.
    Posted 11 years ago by Tarod Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh the second I found out glitch was closing, I went to Cebarkul and yelled Fuck forever. I'm sure I'm blocked by many players now.. but they can go fuck themselves.

Ah well.
    Posted 11 years ago by Jessenya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Well the third down next please.first Walt Disneys MMOG then Faunasphere now Glitch,all paid us to enjoy 1 and half years of Bliss.am I pissed NO.Learn people to be:" PREPARED"
    And for the thieves still running amok stealing and plungering to their delight now "Karmas` a BITCH"
    Posted 11 years ago by Jellybelly Baby Subscriber! | Permalink
  • A sI Psychologist I believe venting is healthy. Vent away yea all........... I too have strong feelings as I was toally addicted to Faunasphere and it seemed to take forever to find Glitch.................. TS did the best it could do I have no doubt - they are as sad and devastated as we are.
    To think positive - I will open a thread asking EVERYONE to advise us if they find a great game - OK guys it will not be FS or Glitch but I tried a gazillion (OK a tad exaggerated) games before I fell upon Glitch - anyway lets us work together to find a "reasonable" alternative????? What do you think?
    Posted 11 years ago by PEKES Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm fucking pissed they are throwing in the towel without even officially launching. No ads, no nothing. How many gazillion subscribers could we get with ads? Seriously? How are people supposed to fucking sign up if they don't know we exist?!?!?!?! THERE WERE SO MANY PLACES WE COULD HAVE ADVERTISED!!!!

Secondly, but most importantly, WHY, TS, WHY DID YOU WAIT UNTIL IT WAS TOO LATE FOR US TO SAVE ANYTHING???? FUCK FUCK FUCK SHIT DINGLY HAIRY HORSE BALLS IN YOUR FACE!!! We are all such a dedicated community here, we could've fought.. Could've tried harder could've done EVERYTHING to save our precious home but you dump this bullshit on us at the last minute and tell us there's nothing we can do, like we're children and its out of our hands. We could've FOUGHT and CRIED and DESPERATELY GRASPED AT STRAWS WITH YOU rather than you assuming we needed shielding and you had to do it all on your own. FUCK YOU FOR NOT THINKING BETTER OF US!!!!!

Ughhhhh blarggghhhh I'm so depressed. That helped a little though. I'm done now.

Ps. I still love the devs. That's the angry twinkle talking. She doesn't come out that often, so she's not too keen on manners. Sorry bout that.
    Posted 11 years ago by Twinkle Star Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I got a Molybdenum subscription as soon as it was offered. I'm a big proponent of paying for something to support the developers (and so it keeps going)!

I wish we would've known things were rolling off the rails....is that why there was the big Feat for recruiting? 

COCKMUNCHING BALLSACK.
  • You know, just when I thought the week was getting better, I read that fucking post about the game shutting down.

WHY DIDN'T YOU ASK US FOR HELP?!

Or advertised? I love this game, and goddamnit, I wanted it to stay around, because I could always count on someone to give me a smile, no matter what fucking mood I was in.

Fuckmuppets.
    Posted 11 years ago by Synnia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. 

I'm not even sad or mad anymore. Just felt like spamming the forums.

Why? Because I can now.

Go fuck yourselves 

• HA HA HA HA HA! YAY JESSENYA!!!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Flowerry Pott Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My first emotion was very pissed, because I felt let down.

I am sure they tried to keep issues out of our play, but in a way that pisses me off more.

Given how they were so good about hearing what players want-why couldnt they be upfront about what was needed.

I feel like this is a throwing in of towels...which is bullshit.

Much in the same way that I dislike when an author half-asses the ending of a book.
    Posted 11 years ago by Thursday Soleil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • As someone said:

FUCK YOU ALL... with love!

I'll miss you :(
    Posted 11 years ago by zoom.b Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yeah, Thursday...I hear you. 

This sucks. 
  • "I'm fucking pissed they are throwing in the towel without even officially launching. No ads, no nothing. How many gazillion subscribers could we get with ads? Seriously? How are people supposed to fucking sign up if they don't know we exist?!?!?!?! THERE WERE SO MANY PLACES WE COULD HAVE ADVERTISED!!!!

Secondly, but most importantly, WHY, TS, WHY DID YOU WAIT UNTIL IT WAS TOO LATE FOR US TO SAVE ANYTHING???? FUCK FUCK FUCK SHIT DINGLY HAIRY HORSE BALLS IN YOUR FACE!!! We are all such a dedicated community here, we could've fought.. Could've tried harder could've done EVERYTHING to save our precious home but you dump this bullshit on us at the last minute and tell us there's nothing we can do, like we're children and its out of our hands. We could've FOUGHT and CRIED and DESPERATELY GRASPED AT STRAWS WITH YOU rather than you assuming we needed shielding and you had to do it all on your own. FUCK YOU FOR NOT THINKING BETTER OF US!!!!!

Ughhhhh blarggghhhh I'm so depressed. That helped a little though. I'm done now.

Ps. I still love the devs. That's the angry twinkle talking. She doesn't come out that often, so she's not too keen on manners. Sorry bout that."

I second this, totally and completely.  Why the last minute decision?  Please, the next time you come up with a totally awesome idea (i know you will), please hire a better book keeper so you can tell us if shit is getting bad, so we can help and not fall off this cliff.

And TS, I second what you say, too.  I feel the exact same way.  I am sure the employees that found out over the internet they didnt have a job feel worse, though.
    Posted 11 years ago by Innie✿, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I also love TS, but I also feel betrayed by the last minute decision. There are so many things we could have done, we're (mostly) a talented, dedicated, and creative group. It might still have closed down, but at least we would have given it a shot. This decision feels like it came out of NO WHERE, one day everything is fine, and then WHAM! Glitch is over. I'm really, really, sad over this, I've cried more tears in the past 20 hours... I even broke down crying in the car. I'm sure some of you think that's pathetic or whatever, but fuck you, you don't know me and you don't know what glitch is to me, so you can think I'm pathetic, but keep it to yourselves.

I Love you TS, I love Glitch, I just wish you would have trusted us enough to let us try to help. There are so many options yet to explore.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lily Linguistic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ((( Hugs ))) Lily! MMOs can hit you really hard.
  • Mikah here, assmangler extraordinaire.

Dear cock greasing sphincter punchers: I will miss you all forever with all my big blue hairy donkey dick, this ass flicker game was the most amazing black toothed cackle ass game I´ve ever played and it will leave a ass plaster monkey hole in my hearth.

I wish we can meet in the near future in a reborn Glitch where we can get together and be again the amazing dog fisting cunt-faced fingerbanger community I grew to love.

Best wishes to the crap wanker team of Tiny Speck, you guys did a magnificent dangling pussy fuckbucket of a job here, if you have any pumpkin fucking ass hamster future project you can count me in.

Lobe you all twinkie dicked bean penis.
    Posted 11 years ago by Mikah Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ... and get those motherfucking snakes out of my motherfucking plane.
  • Fuck it. I just needed to vent. The more I read... The more I get the bigger picture.

And I think I got a dam virus trying to find a differant place to visit

My computer is being a jerk.

I can view forum on my phone.

Maybe it is the universes way of keeping me from getting to pissesd and ranty.
    Posted 11 years ago by Thursday Soleil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think Mabdammit is going to make it into my everyday lexicon.
    Posted 11 years ago by Liathea Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Mabdammit! I love it!

I think this should start the Glitch swearing list:

1. Mabdammit
    2. Fucking Asslandia Twits!
  • @Mikah - I now officially motherfucking love your bitch ass...
    Posted 11 years ago by Chazerei Subscriber! | Permalink
  • FUCK YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLL ♥
  • I'm pretty pissed.  I mean, the Devs could've had a recruiting campaign.  Maybe make a feat out of it.  For the past year, they've been totally devoted to us, catering to our suggestions.  If they'd been open with us, I would've bothered to ask my facebook friends to join.  I would've spammed Gaia Online.  I might've started a chain letter campaign.  But they shouldn't expect help unless they ask for it.
    Posted 11 years ago by Jardex Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Fuck fuck shit fuck arse cock and balls fu- *starts crying angry tears*

Also, Mabdammit should be accompanied by "Tiits". Not to be confused with Tiites, which is what we followers of Tii are called. But, Mabdammit Zillefuck Tiits!!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Alyx Sands Subscriber! | Permalink
  • All this time I've been saying DONG to keep it pg.
    Now I could finally let out the REAL one.

WANGS.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kukubee Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Fuck you too jess ♥
    Posted 11 years ago by Sare Subscriber! | Permalink
  • KUKUBEE LOVE!!!

Mabdammit WANGS! *oooh I feel naughty now!*
  • LEM MOTHER FUCKING DAMMIT I JUST JOINED DAMN IT ALL TO HELL ONE.

I HOPE IT GOES UNMOURNED AND DOESN'T EVEN GET TO BUY ANY HELL WINE BEFORE IT'S A NEW DAY AND IT GETS TELEPORTED BACK TO ITS HOME STREET.

I didn't even understand how freaking addicted I was to this game before it closed.
    Posted 11 years ago by Tenny Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ...or it gets the hose, Tenny? o.0
  • Oh man, even the cursing discussion is charming. I'm going to miss you lot.
    Posted 11 years ago by Anthropocene Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I fucking lobe you too Chazerei, you warlus twat fucker.
  • fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckity fuck
    Posted 11 years ago by crème Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Fuck YEAH.  This is the fucking thread!  I am so fucking sad and so fucking angry and so fucking disappointed.  I HAD a fucking molybdenum subscription, in fact I just RENEWED it TWO FUCKING WEEKS ago!!  If I'd known Glitch was in trouble, I'd have paid TWICE as much! And I've been playing Glitch for TWO FUCKING YEARS.  And I can't believe I'm so upset about some FUCKING GAME!!!!! :( :( :(  
    Posted 11 years ago by Tradescantia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Kukubee: I would have LOBED some wangs on the game... not that I lobe wangs per se, I´m a twat hunter myself.
Previous 1 2