Topic

*snit*

Where my MERCH at?

I have seen the crab shirt.  I recently also saw a Rook shirt (hoo boy was it cool).  

Now, all I wanna see is MY T-SHIRT. MY COFFEE MUG. MY BABY ONESIE. MY LAPTOP STICKER.  MY KEYCHAIN THINGY.  MY COMMEMORATIVE PLATE WITH LACQUERED WOOD TABLETOP EASEL.

My etc, etc...

Posted 13 years ago by Nanookie Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• "piggy coaster holder that contains coasters that look like piggy meat!"

Now you're talking!
    Posted 13 years ago by dopiaza Subscriber! | Permalink
  • A plushy music block that plays a tune when squeezed :D 
    Posted 13 years ago by TimeLord Subscriber! | Permalink
  • sgjo, you had me cracking up with the creamer boat!  Too funny!  Personally, I'd like a Rube doll... oh, or a real snowcone maker shaped like the polar bear!!!  How cute would that be?  By the way, Stoot, if you need an East Coast person for distribution......  :-)  Can't wait for some of these things to really come about.  
    Posted 13 years ago by kat65 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • TY, ty  *takes a bow*  :P

How about a Rube penny bank - you trade him (at least) a penny and he'll give you the 12 sided dice that he's hiding :D

Yes! yes! The snow cone maker would be awesome!!
    Posted 13 years ago by sgjo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Timelord: Yes! great idea..I want one from DG-5 :-)
    Posted 13 years ago by Atlantis Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Reason # 178 why I love Glitch: New Vocabulary

*re-snit* and "stank radius"

are now going to be used whenever possible! :D
    Posted 13 years ago by Feylin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Stri, I continue to adore you from afar.
    Fokian, Striatic's got some really good points about print, and I hope you can move past "...but I was trying to do something nice, y u mad!" (and the stank radius, hehe) and consider that your reliance on and familiarity with the limitations of the computer screen may make a difference in a translation to print. It's so, so incredibly different. We can start another thread or talk about it later if you'd be interested in continuing the convo, yes?

THAT SAID! I would love to have some plushy-type critters, avis and/or overlords! And while Kukubee would seem to be a natural source for the aforementioned overlords, I would also love Kukubee's Lady to still have fingers left to play Glitch. =D

+1 to Tingly's Stoot doll that says "soon," and TimeLord's plushy squeezable music block. (Or perhaps a squeezable Rube?)

And thanks for the update, Stoot... I think we'd all like as many avenues available as possible via which we can support our Glitchy love.

(Please tell me I'm not the only one thinking: Spaceballs! The Trapper-Keeper!)
    Posted 13 years ago by Jennyanydots Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Schwag! Schwag!! SCHWAG!!!

P.S. Schwag bags for testers is awesomesauce...
    Posted 13 years ago by g33kgurrl Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @striatic - Thanks for the links. You're right about the DPI issue. As I said I was only trying to create a "quickie" mock with humorous intent, so I wasn't really being attentive to production level quality. In practice I do prefer 300DPI though. I can deal with with the idea of industry or other formal standards - until I got severely burned out I was a embedded systems programmer/certification engineer for an international telecommunications product manufacturer (standards hell, trust me). You've taught me a bit there about the print industry there though. Much appreciated. 
    Posted 13 years ago by Fokian Fool Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would love some merchandise, keychains, coffee mugs, shirts (WOMEN'S SHIRTS!), baseball caps, maybe even converse with glitch on them!
    Posted 13 years ago by Laurali Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Actually, I found your last post, @striatic, civil, informative and funny.

but you say ..

"cafepress is being overly cautious about quality, as always! they are notoriously fanatical about the quality of the products on their site. my source file is a PNG. surely that will magically compensate for at least 75 dpi. plus anyone who plays glitch is going to have horrible body odor from staying in front of the computer , and no one is going to want to stand near enough to the shirt to notice the low resolution"

Hilarious. ;)
  • Well I edited it anyways because I don't want to derail the thread, but I am not just talking about this thread but many many others.  And I did speak the truth :)
    Posted 13 years ago by Laurali Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I know, @Laurali. :) The edit wasn't really necessary. 
  • For the time being, I propose that we all post photos of ourselves wearing tshirts with

*snit*

emblazoned across them. Free advertising, ahoy!
    Posted 13 years ago by Jennyanydots Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @ Nanookie - my birthday is at the beginning of October as well :) So we need merch soon! Stat! Stoot?

And I wanna real live plushie music block.
    Or a 12 sided die. That will summon real rooks o.0
    Posted 13 years ago by Codex Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Codex:  woohoo, Librans FTW!

After being buried in the stuffed animals and plushies of my kids, I am not really the plushie type, except for my beloved large Totoro. 

I would like t-shirts, many t-shirts with Glitch images that are, and I paraphrase katlazam again here because I will not let her live it down, dancing on my bazooms.   I want questionably age-appropriate spaghetti tanks that I will probably just wear for jammies, despite the fact that actually I have "Michelle Obama" arms and could totally make it work at my age.  A zip front hoodie. Yoga frog pants. The apparel list goes on...

If the playership can develop some kind of awesome D12 dice game that can be replicated in the real world, then a real D12 would be fun.  

Crazy sounding but...crewel embroidery kits..I would love to do a pillow or something with a Glitch landscape on it.  Felting kits, any kind of Glitchy crafting kit would be awesome.
  • Nanookie: - at first I read "librarians FTW" :D

I can settle for a real live non-plushie music block as well.
    I also want a mug that says "my other drink is an Earthshaker". And another that has the "what cannot be accomplished on such a glorious day" (or however it goes) text on it.
    And I totally dig the embroidery kits!
  • Codex - I did too.  And since I am one (a librarian, not a Libran), I was all basking in Nanookielove. 

::SIGH::
    Posted 13 years ago by jasbo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • oh, Codex, now that glorious day mug is TOTALLY one I would buy.  I have heretofore been pretty neutral on the mugs, I have so many.

I DO love librarians. And firemen.  AND jasbos.
  • jasbo: I'm a librarian too! Librarians of Glitch unite!

Nanookie: firemen....mmmm.... :)
  • ! 1000 tingly! :)

SNIT away Nanookie! :)
    Posted 13 years ago by Marla Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Codex, jasbo, I read it as librarians too, and I am one!  I started a group for us!
    Posted 13 years ago by Varekai Subscriber! | Permalink
  • glorious day mug = WANT
    Posted 13 years ago by EgIantine Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ok.........I have looked up SNIT all over the damn place, but the definitions I read are not the way its being used here.  So I must beg....

Please, please, please, please tell me what you mean by SNIT?!
    Posted 13 years ago by Innie✿, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • snit 
    n. Informal
    A state of agitation or irritation.

Looks fine to me! (Though, you don't normally convert nouns into exclamations...)
    Posted 13 years ago by Skwid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Snit, tins...whatevs...
  • I thought the whole point of being Libertarian was not to unite.  All for one and one for one! :)
    Posted 13 years ago by MisAdventure Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Naw, that's Objectivism. Though objectivists are very libertarian, not all libertarians are objectivists. I'm quite liberal, but also libertarian. It's all about personal freedom and equality :D
  • Welllll excccusssseeee meeee.  I am rather liberal in my political views and "many of my good friends" libertarians.  I stand corrected Skwid.  Anybody know how to take a joke around here?
    Posted 13 years ago by MisAdventure Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Special Music Block This is what I want! You need a browser that can do the HTML5 audio tag (if you've got current browser updates you should be ok). I haven't a clue why the forums are screwing up and running my lines together here. And the image is 300 DPI. :p
  • MisAdventure wrote: Anybody know how to take a joke around here?I thought I did, but I guess I didn't catch your sarcasm. I wasn't really correcting you, I thought I was making an objectivism joke, guess I didn't do a good enough job. There appears to be an epidemic of "literalnet" around here these past few days!
  • I've see that. Must be the crazy weather and Glitch withdrawal.
  • Snit makes me think of the sound that the X-men character Wolverine's claws make when they come out.

-end irrelevant and random contribution to thread-
    Posted 13 years ago by LitaPie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @LitaPie: No that's very clearly "Snikt"* which is totally different from "snit". Don't even know how you could confuse them! :D

*Yes, there's a reference for this, I'm not blowing it out my glitchole: Wikipedia
  • Plushies. I want them. Cubimal plushies. Buy them all. I will spend hundreds to collect all 23.
    Posted 13 years ago by Jhennauchan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • LOL Skwid, I know. I'm a HUGE fan of the comics. I was just being irreverent and attempting to make a very lame joke. <3

However, I do fully support the idea of merchandise.

I want a keychain. Please, make me a keychain.
    Posted 13 years ago by LitaPie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @LitaPie: of course. I was playing the role of annoyed hipster comic nerd.

(how could you though? I mean, it wasn't even capitalized!)
  • Hipster Comic Nerd....swoon!!

I married a guy like that. Ish.
  • oh my goodness, plushie versions of our Glitch avatars would be amazingly amazing @.@
    Posted 13 years ago by Mouka Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I had to mention that it's my birthday, and I am sitting here, merchless.

MERCHLESS. 

I am speechless at my merchlessness.
    Posted 12 years ago by Nanookie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It is a conspiracy to keep us whetting our appetites!  Like the Heinz commercials from the ancient times, "An-ti-ci-pay-a-tion, it's making me wait!"

Stoot et al it is obvious that you already have a design built and ready to go, we've all seen it on at least two of you, at least I assume the images I've seen are devs.  So we know it is a secret Rookian conspiracy to disrupt normal Glitchian trade routes to further destabilize the sparkly production and induce mass hysteria in the forums, thereby forcing sales of nono and purple to increase because we have to somehow forget our depression over not having happy crabs, even if it is only for the length of a trip to Hell and back...

I just cannot see any other viable explanation. 

I'd wear a "Rock Crab" tee, not for $50, maybe if it was a Rock Lobster, but not I won't pay that much to get crabs.   ;p

~~TJ Fuzzybut
    Posted 12 years ago by Thaddeus J Fuzzybut Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I sincerely hope you all heard my now-ancient appeal for rubber wristbands that say BLAME IT ON THE ALOKOL.
    Posted 12 years ago by Cerulean Subscriber! | Permalink
  • What do we want?! Merch!

When do we want it?! In a time frame between now and the near future!
    Posted 12 years ago by Hburger Subscriber! | Permalink
  • yeah, if we can't get our loved ones to buy us fabulous glitchy items for Holidaytime Giftage, it is basically a lose-lose-lose situation.
    Posted 12 years ago by katlazam Subscriber! | Permalink
  • now that it is officially Holiday Shopping Season, i would just like to take this opportunity to *snit* for all the merchless glitches out there.
    Posted 12 years ago by katlazam Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If a fan or TS makes a "got Gltich ? " bumper sticker , like the "Got milk?" ones, black with white lettering , with maybe the glitch web adress along the bottom -then IM me and I will buy one, for a reasonable price ;) OR a window decal of same , but bumpersticker-ish size :)
    Thanks ! oh - or maybe the circle decals that look like , you know, place names , but instead of like a 2 letter state code , have it say glitch - with the glitch world globe (from loading screen) as the background-sweet !
    and I'd buy a dust bunny cubimal (aka soot sprite ) plushie type thing in a heartbeat !
    Posted 12 years ago by serenitycat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wind up cubimals you can REALLY race.  Collect them all!!   Stoot, you're leaving money on the table here!
    Posted 12 years ago by WalruZ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I still want a proper blue 12-sided die so I can rook roll irl
    Posted 12 years ago by Scarlett Bearsdale Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My DH asked me if I wanted any cool Glitch stuff for Chrismukkah.  Can you guess what I replied?

'Zactly.  I just turned away, and stared silently out the window at the rain.
    Posted 12 years ago by Nanookie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • REAL CUBIMALS. Yes, please! And have mystery cubimal boxes too!
    Posted 12 years ago by Rammi Subscriber! | Permalink