Topic

*snit*

Where my MERCH at?

I have seen the crab shirt.  I recently also saw a Rook shirt (hoo boy was it cool).  

Now, all I wanna see is MY T-SHIRT. MY COFFEE MUG. MY BABY ONESIE. MY LAPTOP STICKER.  MY KEYCHAIN THINGY.  MY COMMEMORATIVE PLATE WITH LACQUERED WOOD TABLETOP EASEL.

My etc, etc...

Posted 13 years ago by Nanookie Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• i know this is an important and exciting forum thread, but let's stay focused on the topic at hand, which is merch and our continued lack thereof.

i, for one, would love to see a shirt made available for purchase by second-beta testers on relaunch that says something along the lines of "I beta-tested Glitch and all I got was <something clever>"  (quick, somebody clever, finish the t-shirt!)

but seriously, happy crab t-shirt will make for lots of happy glitches, and lots of intrigued friends and acquaintances of said glitches, and lots of opportunities for personal social viral marketing.  win-win-win-win!
    Posted 12 years ago by katlazam Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @katlazam - I actually prefer that the shirt said exactly what you wrote: "I beta-tested Glitch and all I got was <something clever>".
    Happy crab shirt would be awesome; so would a picture of your Glitch on a shirt (which I'm sure has been mentioned, but hey, this thread's been around for a hot minute- no harm in reiterating).
    Posted 12 years ago by Djabriil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am temporarily satisfied.  I received via IRL mail frog, binro's fantabulous Rube mug this weekend:

www.flickr.com/photos/44428...

As I am the Rube's greatest fan, I am so happy I can look at him while I drink my coffee.  And he is even better in person than in the pictures.

I love Rube.  And binro is pretty high on my list too right now!
    Posted 12 years ago by Kookaburra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • That might be the coolest thing I have ever seen in the history of ever. Now I want one... :(
  • Now i have a question to stoot and every other dev that might know the answer. Could i make Merch like Cubimals, Rubes, Musicblocks, stuff posted above, anything thats not a shirt that i didn't sell?
    Posted 12 years ago by Taco Assassin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Taco Assassin … it depends. As in: "it depends what you are actually asking, since I can't understand the question."

Are you asking if you can sell things if they aren't shirts? (If so: no.) Or are you asking if you can make a non-shirt thing which you don't sell? (If so: yes.)
    Posted 12 years ago by stoot barfield Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Congrats Kookaburra!  That mug is one of the coolest items I have seen in the Forums.  So well made and depicts The Rube perfectly.

@ Stoot - Thanks for making that perfectly Clear!  :D
    Posted 12 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you Stoot! Now that i re-read what I posted, I see where the confusion comes in. And yes, you did answer my question, thank you
  • stoot tweeted this:
    Congrats to Alice & MakieLab team on the alpha: dolls 3d-printing dolls I design on demand was ALWAYS the future. www.wonderlandblog.com/wond...

So... we must be getting so close to having a makie button to order a hardcopy of our glitch?
    Posted 12 years ago by Vic Fontaine Subscriber! | Permalink
  • $\/\/33t C@tch Togger!!! LOVE IT!
  • I just found this forum and am struck with desire to have a happy crab on the back of a windbreaker and a grouchy one on the front and me inside.
    Posted 12 years ago by JudkinOnion Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Togger, great catch, and I've been wondering about that myself for quite some time now.  Alice is or was actually an advisor to Tiny Speck as of last December, so I've been quite curious as to whether any future Makie-Glitch collaborations might be in the cards.

Judkin, I like the way you think!  (but hey don't abandon *snit*, it's so historical and thorough and stuff!  :) )

And yeah, that :D
  • Bump (Because i want this forum to survive, its historical)
  • *Bumps Again*
  • .... This is actually useless if you're bumping this. Why?

1. You can all view it, you can't post in it after 30 days though.

2. You're making plenty of players that this is a different post.

Can some dev lock this? This had been going on for 9 months now. =/
    Posted 12 years ago by I Love You TS Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Its historical! It wouldn't be the same if someone locked it. They would see all about Merch and then wouldnt be able to talk about it!
  • Are you saying that folks no longer want Glitchy gear or sommat?

*snits out of principle*
    Posted 12 years ago by Jennyanydots Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Besides, it has to keep going until we get our MERCH!!! :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Fernstream Subscriber! | Permalink
  • "2. You're making plenty of players that this is a different post."
    Bump because that made little to no sense.
    Posted 12 years ago by Volkov Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I made a "Crab Happy", that deserves a T-Shirt :)
    Posted 12 years ago by litlc Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 4 pages and we still don't have merchandise we can utilise to throw our money at TinySpeck??  >_>

UNFATHOMABLE.
    Posted 12 years ago by ♪♥~ Auren ~♥♪ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would hope that devs wouldn't lock this thread, because it continues to be relevant each day that we are unable to buy merch!  However, I *would* strongly encourage interested parties, if they wish to keep posting about their ongoing desire for official Glitchy merch, to actually post a comment of substance once in a while as opposed to just "bump" every week or so for the sake of keeping an old thread alive, which is truly just noise.

Me, I continue to be intrigued by the potential Makie connection: here's a recent article about how the company got $1.4 million in funding, and as I've previously pointed out, Alice from Makie has been a consultant for Tiny Speck in the past...
  • I think it'd be a great reflection on Tiny Speck as a community-oriented company if they were to incorporate fan art in to official merchandise. Me? I'd love Sheepy's Glitch is Good design on a tshirt, cos it makes me smile every time I see it. ^.^
    Posted 12 years ago by Hburger Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I hope that one day snaps can have an option to send to printer to have on your mug or t-shirt. It would be silly not to. All they need to do is broker a deal with a production company. They already come in high enough resolution.
    Posted 12 years ago by jiva Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy...

BUT WHERE'S MY MERCH?
    Posted 12 years ago by Nanookie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Lol this thread is 10 months old. But I do have to agree glitch merch would be pretty cool.
    Posted 12 years ago by koolaroo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Koolaroo, that's the point. We don't want this thread to get locked.
    Posted 12 years ago by Piratice Subscriber! | Permalink
  • MerrrrrrrrrrCH.
  • NANOOKIE SPEAKS!!!! Miss you!

...and yes. Merch.
    Posted 12 years ago by Voluptua Sneezelips Subscriber! | Permalink
  • *waves at Voluptua Sneezelips*

There is so much new stuff, I feel like a new player again!  

Well, there's no MERCH. 

but other than that...
  • *gets a sharpie and plain white tee to make Nanookie a shirt that says "I Played Glitch for 2+ Years and Didn't Even Get a Clever T-Shirt!"*
  • Want.
    Posted 12 years ago by Impspindle Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Actually there is merchandise. Not a lot, but some. Go to GlitchMarket.com and you will see that for $5 you can get a very official-looking Glitch sticker that is available in different sizes and colors. I think they have been offering these stickers for quite a while and Tiny Speck seems to be OK with it.

This is not an ad. I am not associated with them. I am just telling you about it.
    Posted 12 years ago by Smashin Grab Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Where my Merch at?
    Two weeks always seems to be a good bet. I always love that answer.
    Posted 12 years ago by Virginia Moon Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I imagine the merch won't really kick in till the game goes all the way live... just gives me the needed excuse in the meantime to pull the lever on that Rube tattoo, I suppose.
  • I was driving behind someone in Austin a few weeks ago and I swear they had a Glitch sticker in their back window.  It was just a G, in the Glitchy font, on a wood-colored background.  So if that was you, howdy!  And if that was just another logo that I mistook for Glitch's, don't tell me because it gave me quite a thrill.  And if you know where to get said sticker, do tell me because it would give me quite a thrill.
    Posted 12 years ago by Addlepated Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Soon Virginia, Soon.
    Posted 12 years ago by Cleops Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am presently hurtling down a highway in a rented RV, thanking my lucky bars to be back in proximity of my mobile service's towers, and what am I dreaming of? MERCH, I say ye.

merch.
  • If there are going to be shirts, PLEASE can you make them in XS size, since shirts online never fit me :(
    Posted 12 years ago by Avnas Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ditto for plus-sized women's shirts.  (wearing men's t-shirts is something I sometimes do, but it winds up being equivalent to wearing a sack.)
    Posted 12 years ago by Fnibbit Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I too am dreaming of a merchy Glitchmas. Just gimme a plasticy-real-wood Rube Keychain. Bonus points if it has the song chip in it. I will hang it in my car to play when I am trying not to road rage.
    Posted 12 years ago by Mistress*of*Fishies Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I can haz cuddly toy sno-cone vendor? And fluffy yeti? Plz. I'll be a good Glitch!!
    Posted 12 years ago by Tricky Woo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • So, without reading through the entire thread:
    1. I can make myself a t-shirt - not for sale.
    2. I can make myself a felted Magical Rock - not for sale.
    3. I can make a felted Magical Rock - FOR SALE?
    Posted 12 years ago by kastlin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I really want emblems! Made of recycled metal, of course (to be eco friendly) and as a pendant. But nothing on the back, just a pure, shiny emblem with the chosen Ancient Symbol on the front. And maybe there could be real-life wind-up cubimals...
    Posted 12 years ago by Meriwether Subscriber! | Permalink
  • BUMPS FOR THE NEWGIES!
  • I am starting to suspect they just want to see what kind of etsy-ish, diy-esque stuff we will make for ourselves, despite the fact that we are all way too busy playing the game to embroider some stuff on jacket or something.   That's gotta be it.  They are just waiting to for the fan art scene to blossom.

Either that or they are putting it off until they have some definitive data that the zombie apocalypse is a no-go.

Guess I will go embroider something on my pants.
  • Kind of unfair to those of us with no artistic talent.
    Also, happy crab shirt. I want one. Name your price, I'll pay it. :)
    www.gamefob.com/wp-content/...
    Posted 12 years ago by Jus​tin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Kind of unfair to those of us with no artistic talent.

You can buy Artistic Talent from the Rare Skills Vendor in Tonga Trips.

Unfortunately, it costs 20 billion imagination which is the kind of imagination that only those with Artistic Talent can imagine accruing.

WHATCHA GONNA DO?
    Posted 12 years ago by shhexy corin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Bump
  • Are you kidding me? We STILL don't have MERCH?!?!?!??! 
    Well, that's just WRONG!!
    Posted 12 years ago by kastlin Subscriber! | Permalink