Topic

Giant List of Locations for Traveler Achievements (The Penultimate Update as of December 5 2012) Current Count: 1439

An ongoing mystery with street location qualification has finally been solved (after 22 days since this thread first opened on 2011/11/8). A major thank you to everyone who helped report results, data, and information. The key results and findings that were previously uncertain but now confirmed are:

Places that count: Everything in Jethimadh Tower, all one-time quest locations including The Back Alley and Rooks' Woods, both old Hell One and new Hell One. Four locations from the limited time only Cosma Performance Testing.

Places that don't count: Subway Stations, Machine Rooms.
Before the release of new streets in Rasana and Aranna, there were 774 confirmed locations, which matched the maximum, non-glitched high scores leading to confirmation in exactly which streets did or didn't qualify.

Current List (as of December 5 2012)

• Update 50: Over 100 new locations released in the last month of Ur. New places not in the Encyclopedia are: 1 Seam Street (Namaste), 1 Underground Puzzle (Purplysa), 1 Uralia street (Symphonious Maximus), 2 Quests (Mental Block 2, Picto Pattern), Hall of Rejected Concepts in Jethimadh Tower: Mid (access from Tower St. West), and 6 unlisted locations in Vortex of Random.

• Update 49: Final two places? Distant End, uutiif (continues from Distant End). The door to Distant End is in Russula Involutii, Haoma.

• Update 48: New transit system in region Moshi Moshi Oshilatis adds 7 new locations. Shim Shiri was previously known as Asslandia.

• Update 47: 20 new streets in the incredible Nottis region. It's now possible to obtain the Globetrotter Extraordinaire achievement!

• Update 46: 29 new streets in Vantalu.

• Update 45: New Quest: An Old Fashioned B&E transports you to B.T.C Room #3.

• Update 44: Third season-themed level quest An Autumn Day unlocked from Epic #2. With three different quest endings, there are 4 total locations associated with this quest.

• Update 43: A new secret location unlocked by Epic #2: An Abstrixian Aside. A hint was announced by GOD in Local Chat:
    There's also a new secret spot hidden in one of the existing secret spots. Sorry I can't say more, but I am contracually prevented from doing so. Let's just say that it's a region in which only a portion of the light source is obscured by the occluding body. Know what I mean??

• Update 42: Three new starter quest locations for learning some of the elementary skills: A L'il Animal Kinship; Breezy, EZ Cookin'; Talking 'bout Soil Appreciation. It just so happens all three locations have an apostrophe in the name.

• Update 41: New quests unlocked from feats, as well as reminisce quests from the Play Cube item. Receive the Play Cube after completing the Color Unblocking quest. Join the Club quest offers Pintura Prosa from jumping into the Curious Painting inside the clubhouse.

• Update 40: Three new regions unlocked from the First Epic (The Penyahtewan Assembly): Ormonos, Lida, and Jal.

• Update 39: New Mental Block quest released (2 locations, one for first-time and one for all subsequent repeats).

• Update 38: The Greedy Street Spirit counts as a new location upon reminiscing from the Emotional Bear.

• Update 37: Sequel to Walk Toward the Light, Radiant Glare quest added.

• Update 36: Being Watched quest added. Drink a Cup of Water from a Bureaucratic Hall Water Cooler. One of the few locations where snapshottery is not possible.

• Update 35: Two new party locations released (Aquarius and Val Holla).

• Update 34: The second feat unlocked a new region, Firozi, with 25 new streets. 1 additional linking street added in Alakol (Via Firozi).

• Update 33: First of the Giants-themed quest, The Last Pilgrimage of Esquibeth, adds four new locations.

• Update 32: 3 new quests: The Wrizzards and The Rube, Operation: Grow, and Walk Toward the Light.

• Update 31: Third Level Quest, Winter Walk, has four locations. Winter Walk and Winter Haven each have a first-time location and a repeat location. When you enter the quest from the second time onwards, you'll always be in the repeat Winter Walk and repeat Winter Haven locations.

• Update 30: Talk to a Piggy to start the new quest (The Greedy Street Spirit). Two new regions, Haoma and Kloro, unlocked from the first Feat..

• Update 29: Le Miserable, the second Level Quest, appeared prematurely on August 23, 2012, and later officially released on August 24, 2012.

• Update 28: 11th Ticket to Paradise level Slip 'N Slide released August 9, 2012.

• Update 27: 5 more Ticket to Paradise levels from upgrade cards (Abysmal Thrill, Beam Me Down, Bippity Bop, Cloud Rings, Mountain Scaling).

• Update 26: Amberlyza is the 6th and latest street in the underground basement puzzle series.

• Update 25: 5 new bonus levels from upgrade cards (Arbor Hollow, Cloud Flight, Radial Heights, Sky Plunge, Starlit Night).

• Update 24: Two new regions (Balzare and Roobrik) with 21 streets each add 42 streets to increase the normal max score over 1000.

• Update 23: A new quest called A Summer's Day now available by talking to any street spirit vendor (in Groddle, Uralia, Firebog). Three locations are involved with this quest.

• Update 22: Fernucopia becomes the 5th street in a series of locations accessed via locked doors in relic apartment tower basements.

• Update 21: 9 new streets (5 Apartment Tower Basements and 4 color-themed locations accessed from the locked doors in the 5 basements; it is random which of the 4 color-themed locations you are teleported to when entering a basement's locked door).

• Update 20: 5 old housing Apartment Towers now count for location scores.

• Update 19: 3 new Seam Streets added on April 25 2012.

• Update 18: 127 new locations in 5 new regions! 21 of the new locations are new streets in old regions. 51 new Habitats, Parks, and Reserves are for Foxes. 4 Habitats, 8 Parks, and 9 Reserves are in old regions.

• Update 17: Reformatting of list and organization. New categories added for Party Locations, Quests, Tower Quest (in Jethimadh Tower), Multiplayer Games, and a section for no longer available locations. The 4 Cosma Performance Test locations increase total maximum general public location count to 840.

• Update 16: Three new Enchanted Forests and Hell Bar in Naraka

• Update 15: New link and street name fixes for Rooks' Woods and You Feel Woooooozy...

• Update 14: Two new quests (Four Letter Words and Word Up) lead to The Kid's Room.

• Update 13: Revamp of the list display. Added latest discoveries section and made all lists collapsible with index to regions.

• Update 12: The Back Alley has returned for those who missed it in the We're Off to See the Lizard quest (learn Fuelmaking to receive the quest). New Vision Quest travels to the Institute of Ocular Testing (learn Eyeballery).

• Update 11: New holiday party pack location at Winter Wingding. A street previously only accessible by staff was temporarily opened as a portal via Door Potion. Only a few players in the right place at the right time managed to obtain this location score. See more info here

• Update 10: New areas, some secret, have been hinted. So far 4 have been discovered as of 2011/12/22. Axis Denyde, The missing floor, The lost floor, and The forgotten floor.

• Update 9: New region of Rasana and expansions in Aranna bring 50 new streets! Plus Le Voyage Violet for 51 new total.

• Update 8: Mystery solved thanks to elka for the last piece in the puzzle: Machine Rooms don't count towards the scores! Now all the numbers add up and everything makes sense. HarleyQuin's score is currently glitched, no one will be able to match the score, unless someone also accidentally triggers glitched residential areas that counted.

• Update 7: Naraka adds 6 locations extending from Hell One. New score for 766 people to be stuck on is 773! Scores have increased by 7 if you visit all 7 Naraka locations including Hell One (but Hell One counted before, so does that mean anyone who had visited Hell One previously would have 2 points for Hell One, while new players would only get 1 point for the new Hell One? Or the other explanation could be the old Hell One didn't count.)

• Update 6: A previously missed location on the list has been added thanks to Folderol. "You're Feeling Wooooozy" directly follows Fireflex 3000 Lab so if you have been to Fireflex 3000 Lab, by default you'll have been to You're Feeling Wooooozy.

• Update 5: With a breakthrough discovery by Folderol in lifting a previously incorrect assumption that the 12 Subway Stations counted toward the score, the total number of confirmed locations is now (more accurately) at 766!

• Update 4: 770 locations have been confirmed to count for users. What could this mean in terms of scoreboard discrepancy?

• Update 3: Highest score is now 769! List updated to include 789 locations, but there is much uncertainty for some locations...

• Update 2: Confirmed locations up to 762, with 768 total possible contenders listed. Who will be able to solve the mystery of the one missing street that so many people are stuck on?

• Update 1: Added in links to available Encyclopedia entries. Updated notes regarding those entries.
  • Posted 12 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18
    • so 127 + 840 = 1007 locations now?
      Posted 12 years ago by beBlueberry Subscriber! | Permalink
    • Math is hard. XD
      Posted 12 years ago by E D D I E Subscriber! | Permalink
    • What's with the extra regions on the guide like Brillah and Massadoe? I cannot locate them
      Posted 12 years ago by Cleops Subscriber! | Permalink
    • beBlueberry, should be 967, unless I made a typo on the guide.

Cleops, those are connected to existing regions but are not released yet.
      Posted 12 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink
    • 3 new Seam Streets added today, but as of now Umbra is not yet open.
    • oh wow, i can't add at all. that'll teach me to Glitch late at night.

thanks for being so diligent about updating this, TomC!
    • Thank-you for compiling all of this TomC.  I have referred back to it a number of times since you put it up, and thank-you for being so quick to update it. :)
      Posted 12 years ago by Oristia Subscriber! | Permalink
    • Can anyone point out where the new seam streets are? Haven't been able to find them yet, and they haven't been added to the wiki. Thanks!
      Posted 12 years ago by Aurora Dellaterra Subscriber! | Permalink
    • Aurora, the info is in the guide's individual location pages if you click the links under the Seam Streets section, such as http://glitchium.com/locations/LDOHDJ84BST2UI2/
    • Thanks so much, TomC!
      Posted 12 years ago by Aurora Dellaterra Subscriber! | Permalink
    • WOW, thank you soo sooo much, TomC.  I was just wondering about this very information yesterday.  Awesome job!
      Posted 12 years ago by scroobienoob Subscriber! | Permalink
    • Lol!  Here I am at 969 and I'll be darned if I can figure out what I am missing.  I have been to 3 new Seam streets, have Completist Badges for all the new areas, have been to the new preserves in all the old places.  According to the Encyclopedia, I have been to all the locations it lists and it does include at least some of the new locations (if not all).  I may always be one location short but I did rise to #5 if only for a moment.  Thanks for the Update!
      Posted 12 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink
    • I am in the same boat as you, Brib Annie, except that I am on 968.  I have been to all of the new seam streets, the testing, all of the new preserves, old hell and new hell, the games, all of the standard locations and old seam streets, the halls etc, but I cannot figure out what I am missing.
    • I suppose I am missing Lisa. 

@ Orista - you are probably also missing Lisa and you may be missing Rooks Woods.

For those who don't know:  Lisa is a Dev's test location that a few players got into and received credit on the Leaderboards.  Rooks Woods is a Quest that was withdrawn and will return at some point.  Players who completed Rooks Woods received credit on the Leaderboards.
    • @ Brib Annie, I don't have Lisa or any special streets and i have 970, i do have Rookswood though.
      Posted 12 years ago by ~Annie~ Subscriber! | Permalink
    • Brib Annie, you should be at 970 without Lisa. Right now 970 does not include any special streets like Lisa, and you used to have the max score, so you might have missed 1 of the new Habitat/Park/Reserve, or 1 of the enchanted forests, or one of the streets in the list below.

Oristia, do you have Rooks' Woods? If not, your max will be 969 and thus missing just one street somewhere. If you have all checkmarks at (www.glitch.com/locations/) then you must be missing 2 of the following (since you are 2 off from 970):
    • As far as I can tell I have been to all those places.  I have been to all the preserves and habitats.  I triple checked but still could have missed one.  I am missing something older I think.  I was missing one place before all the new locations.  Been to the forests.  Been to every Encyclopedia location.  I did the Cosma test the first time while the credit was available but I don't know if I got credit for it. This may remain a mystery, don't know if I will every discover what I'm missing.
    • Thanks very much for the list, Tom :) I did miss Rook's Woods, but after going through all of these locations again or knowing for sure that I have been to them I still haven't found my missing street.  I will probably be wandering around somewhere and the exp signal will pick up and it will be just duh!!!
    • TomC, how did you get up to 971? Were you one of the folks to go to Lisa?
      Posted 12 years ago by Knitomaton Subscriber! | Permalink
    • 970!  I found a preserve that I missed in my own backyard.  That brings me up to #4.
    • In your backyard? Like in your /home yard? *runs off to check own backyard*
      Posted 12 years ago by Sweet Stuff Ng Subscriber! | Permalink
    • I am now at 969... the street I was missing way back when this thread first got started I was able to get thanks to the Fuelmaking quest. I know which street I am missing now and I dont believe I will be able to get it until winter comes back around. I am missing the party street Winter Wingding. I checked the Toy Vendor a week or so ago and I didnt see it so it must be a seasonal street. I wasnt able to be on around that time this past winter so I am going to have to suffer for months until I can get it again. Pure torture I tell you!
      Posted 12 years ago by Jabs Girl Subscriber! | Permalink
    • Knitomaton, it wasn't Lisa, but was an alternate version of Hell Bar in Ryan (level designer region) from a Naraka bug a month ago.

Brib Annie, congrats, you are now at the correct maximum again :)

Jabs Girl, some people still have leftover Winter Wingding Party Packs, so if one of them decides to use it, and you happen to go to that party, it will count. It's just the Party Pack is only sold during Glitchmas, but you can visit that street any time if you or someone starts a party there.
    • I never went to Lisa. I thought I was missing Hell One, but maybe not, since I'm at 969.
      Posted 12 years ago by Mollie Subscriber! | Permalink
    • Mollie, do you have Rooks' Woods? The max is 970 so the one you may be missing could still be Hell One (or Rooks' Woods).
    • Yeah, I am hoping there is someone out there who is in the mood to throw that party, and that I am in the right place at the right time so I can attend. If I am not lucky enough to come across someone throwing a Winter Wingding, then I will just have to impatiently wait until Glitchmas XD 
      Posted 12 years ago by Jabs Girl Subscriber! | Permalink
    • TomC, I have Rooks' Woods. I kniow for sure because I couldn't do it with my old slow computer and when I got a new one about a month ago, I completed that quest (which had been on my list for months and months).
      Posted 12 years ago by Mollie Subscriber! | Permalink
    • amazing list!! thank you!!:) oh sweet list, thank you Tom:)
      Posted 12 years ago by mira gaia maia Subscriber! | Permalink
    • I think there's a new beaurocratic hall in Muufo on Baeli Bray. It counted the XP.... I'll check when my count updates.
      Or am I a complete numpty?

Yeah. I'm a complete tool. Sorry folks.
      Posted 12 years ago by jiva Subscriber! | Permalink
    • Bumping again...
      Posted 12 years ago by Spree Subscriber! | Permalink
    • OK Tom, I see that you are at 971!  Fess up!  I've been bumped from #4 to #8 (sigh).  :D
    • Oh! According to the encyclopedia I'm missing the Large Model Home. I could have sworn I'd been to both! I'd better do that quickly once the game re-opens before they disappear with the old-style houses.

edit: @Brib Annie Tom said earlier in the thread that he got a dev street during a Naraka glitch... that's where his extra street is from, i think.
    • Darn, it's gone already. Ughhh.
    • I keep looking at this list and I don't know what I could be missing beyond Winter Wingding. I'm at 967 as of this morning. Last night it was at 958. I thought maybe I missed unnnn, though I don't know how. I did all the Tower ones at the same time. I tried it again last night and I couldn't find it.
      Posted 12 years ago by Jarhaven Subscriber! | Permalink
    • I think that the abandoned apartments towers that are left count.
      Posted 12 years ago by Jeasilver Subscriber! | Permalink
    • Tom will be gone for 3 months on a trip, I believe, with little, bad, or no internet, so it quite likely none of the Glitchium pages, statistics, or information will be updated, renewed, reinstated, put up to date, for the time he is gone on a trip, vacation, or adventure.
      Posted 12 years ago by Palindrome Subscriber! | Permalink
    • Following what Jeasilver said -- I think I got XP (well, a Qurazy Quoin) from visiting Hakusan Heaps towers, but not Gregarious Grange.  Or vice versa.  I haven't been tracking my count so I don't really have any way to tell.
      Posted 12 years ago by Zauberberg Subscriber! | Permalink
    • Known abandoned apartments that count for locations: Hakusan Heaps, Hakui Seeks, Sabudana Drama, Egret Taun, Gregarious Grange. If there's any others, feel free to post them.

EDITED because I forgot about my silly typo >.>
      Posted 12 years ago by Ayasta Subscriber! | Permalink
    • Bump, even though Tom is away for awhile the thread is so helpful.
      Posted 12 years ago by GreyGoose Subscriber! | Permalink
    • Have people confirmed that the apartments count for locations? And if so, is it just the lobby?
    • Yes, beBlueberry, just the lobbies:)
      Posted 12 years ago by GreyGoose Subscriber! | Permalink
    • The five that Ayasta listed above definitely count. Anybody find any other apartment complexes not listed?
      Posted 12 years ago by Papa Legba Subscriber! | Permalink
    • Bumping since this is such fabulous work! (and collaboration)
      Posted 12 years ago by AlmostSilver Subscriber! | Permalink
    • Reposting these locations as they do count done by Ayasta:  Known abandoned apartments that count for locations: Hausan Heaps, Hakui Seeks, Sabudana Drama, Egret Taun, Gregarious Grange. If there's any others, feel free to post them. Posted 5 days ago by Ayasta  
      Posted 12 years ago by AlmostSilver Subscriber! | Permalink
    • The street name is Hakusan Heaps. (not Hausan Heaps, sorry bout that)
      Posted 12 years ago by Tooth Fairy Subscriber! | Permalink
    • Thanks everyone for the new info; count updated to 975. It looks like there are 2 additional locations in the past week, but I've been away and thus don't know for sure.

The Large and Medium Model Homes look like they still exist, but can only be accessed with existing TP scripts.
    • I think the enchanted woods count too? Should they be included?
      Posted 12 years ago by Rah Subscriber! | Permalink
    • "Update 16: Three new Enchanted Forests and Hell Bar in Naraka"

They are already included.
      Posted 12 years ago by Papa Legba Subscriber! | Permalink
    • Goorsh Gam also has an apartment building. I'm pretty sure it counts.
      Posted 12 years ago by SaSa Jack Subscriber! | Permalink
    • There's no "abandoned" apartment building in Goorsh Gam.
      Posted 12 years ago by MicklePickle Subscriber! | Permalink
    1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18