Topic

Different music for Toxic Moon (and party rooms in general)

I'm speaking out for the party in all of us Glitches. We need some serious party music in the new party rooms. When I was in the Toxic Moon room, the music was reminding me of squeezing chickens and nibbling pigs. A party room should be a get away from it all. Party music, a little boom boom for our jumps or some Space Odyssey. 

Posted 12 years ago by Eye Wonder Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Absolutely agreed!
    I had my first party the other day with a couple of people (on the Moon as well) and everyone was on the same topic: these rooms, for the price we pay, HAVE to have different music than regular streets. Seriously! Devs, consider this! :D
    Posted 12 years ago by elka Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Frankly, I wouldn't mind having different ambient music at home. The music of Ur is wonderful generally, but after awhile ANYTHING gets old.
    Posted 12 years ago by Pascale Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Why not make it so there are selectable songs, jukebox-style, so there are various choices?
    Posted 12 years ago by Djabriil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 Djabrill!!!! Jukebox! Fabulous idea!
  • Hey TS- if you wanna use http://chirb.it/kc2P35 I can cut it down a bit. I'm not using it for anything special.
    Posted 12 years ago by Djabriil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes, they party rooms really do need some different music!
    Posted 12 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yeah the first time I went to a party I put on my headphones wondering what kind of music would be here and then heard the same ole tune.
    Posted 12 years ago by koolaroo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Bumping this up! Is there new music yet? I haven't been to a party room in a day or so. :P
  • Tippy Top! New Music? Is it even a possibility? 
  • I think we'll get some different music together for the party rooms.
    Posted 12 years ago by Danny Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Nice! Tysm Danny =)
    Just looked up my thread to bump it up and it's been answered. Love it! Can't wait to hear new party music!
  • Huzzah, Danny!
    Posted 12 years ago by ✰ Lorelei ✰ Subscriber! | Permalink