Topic

Invent a New Quest

I just read (and responded flippantly to) Stylegeist's post regarding the lack of new quests. That got me thinking about the sorts of quests that could be introduced. I have a couple of ideas:

1. Mug the Rube.
2. No-no a-go-go. This involves doing the moonwalk thing during a series of 12 no-no rushes.
3. Stir Qurazy--find a suitably large number of Quarzy Quoins in one game day.
4. Hoochy-coo.--This involves feeding chicks on partially fermented grain. Displayed after learning the Mash Master I skill.
5. Motor Metal. Go to Salata where you can use a huge number of snails to actually construct a car. Your car will be marked with an S (for Salata or for snails, not sure which) and when you finish and drive it, everyone will say, look at that S Car Go! Snails? Oh, never mind.
6. Neville Chamberlain Rook Appeasement. This involves going to a bona fide rook attack and standing around, as everyone works to defeat the bird, IMing "Peace in our time" to everyone while vainly attempting to RK the Rook.

Okay, obviously I'm out of ideas, but what do YOU have?

Posted 12 years ago by Flash McPherson Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Sounds like a great post for the Ideas Forum.
    Posted 12 years ago by WindBorn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • yup ditto
    Posted 12 years ago by Misty Power Subscriber! | Permalink
  • S car go haha
    Posted 12 years ago by Muncey Mango Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Neville Chamberlain Rook Appeasement- hilarious!
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Awesome ideas +50 for all! How about quest called hooch gives you wings involving drinking hooch and using levitation?
    Posted 12 years ago by Anime_panda Subscriber! | Permalink