Topic

Choice of home music

Would so love to have a jukebox to switch music like we switch backrounds...for a fee. So craving the tuba music, just makes me smile!

Posted 12 years ago by Priscilla Parsley Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• +1 I'd love to be able to change the street style music. A few of the styles I like visually, but can not tolerate the music enough to ever use. Then again, if I could change the music, I might not ever be able to decide on a single style.... :P
    Posted 12 years ago by Faux Paws Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 oh god yes please please please if I hear groddle-type music in my tower one more time I'll go insane. That stuff drives me nuts! In fact, I'd go even further and ask for a jukebox item we could carry around, collect rare music objects to play the music we like all the time. The way it is now, I have to just turn my music off because some of the songs annoy me, but it's a shame because a lot of them I REALLY like!
    Posted 12 years ago by Aira Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Signal boost because I want to make a coffee bar but can't have any jazzy, soothing music. :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Dinker Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Would so looove more music options--both a jukeox (or some other way to change music without changing landscape) and a way to preview music for different backyard and street landscapes. Yeah, the Groddle banjos sorta make me crazy, too, after a while. ;>)
    Posted 11 years ago by Axa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 11 years ago by Moi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm definitely about this idea. There were street themes I wanted but _hated_ the music associated with them so went with something else.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lone Derpstar Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 11 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Please, please give us a choice of music! I don't want to mute my sounds, but the banjos are driving me nuts!
    Posted 11 years ago by Mollie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I like!
    Posted 11 years ago by Desert Penguin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I need moar banjer...
    Posted 11 years ago by ☣ elf ☣ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I so want this too... and it is in the works!
    Posted 11 years ago by Danny Subscriber! | Permalink