Topic

What about a Botler Ap for my phone?

He can handle reminders and a calendar and headlines plus give me butterfly wisdom!  Or read me blog post titles from sites I like.  There are lots of things he could do - like tell me when things are on sale.  Or about Rook attacks.  And dance! And say "braaaains". And wether or not I need an umbrella that day.

He'd be way cuter than the reminder thing that I have now.

Posted 11 years ago by Ida Keen Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• This has been discussed in the other App thread, but a cute little butler - customised to your needs - sounds really cool :) The Butler and the Helikitty apps shouldn't be too challenging for Glitch to iMaGine :3
    Posted 11 years ago by Aemulus Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I give this a +everything!

I miss my botler, Navi, soooo much! :'(
    I'd live interacting with her again!
    Posted 11 years ago by Kaepora Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes please! I'd love this.
    Posted 11 years ago by Asazi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ooh, nice idea. I loved my dear butler so much! I thought he was one of the cutest things in Glitch!
    Posted 11 years ago by Vexia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I miss my FloPo dreadfully. I'd be happy just to have a little animated her on my phone, saying the things that the game would say. Like the New Day quotes, tree quotes, etc.

Calling me "madamsir"..... *sniff*
    Posted 11 years ago by Flowerry Pott Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I miss Jeeves...
    Posted 11 years ago by Aemulus Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'd buy a decent phone if it meant I could have Twoot back!
    Posted 11 years ago by Pyrrhocorax Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh, Mythchild... I shall miss your weird green head and your curiously empty black eyes...
    Posted 11 years ago by Polk Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh yes, please!
    Posted 11 years ago by Bif Jerkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I miss Aloysius :c

If I ever have a Fancy Job, I will insist on people calling me Madamsir.
    Posted 11 years ago by Apophenia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think the next time I'm writing something and want a gender neutral title, I'm going to use Madamsir.

I would also be sorely tempted by a fancy phone if I could have a botler app.
    Posted 11 years ago by Faranae Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes! Because with everything I miss about Glitch, I get downright emotional whenever I think about my Butler. Is Bea Arthur okay? Is she warm? Is she safe? I know she was ultimately a bunch of pixels, but I apparently really loved her.
    Posted 11 years ago by girlthulhu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes please! I miss my Flora - even though she was completely self centred and didn't congratulate me when I achieved level 40 just to please her! 
    Any way to include my gnome too?
    Posted 11 years ago by Momo McGlitch Subscriber! | Permalink