Topic

Bags, toys, tree poison. - just thought i'd share my ideas on it.

A grocery bag for ALL the things from the Grocery Vendor. 

A bag of some kind for all grown items would also be quite nice.

A bag for the products of animals(maybe call it Hefflumpagig bag).

A toybox for our homes and make it so you can allow players to play with them in the house but if they leave its returned  to the box. It would also be pretty cool it we could choose our toybox from a housing option panel with various designs.

Tree Poison, i think it would be epic if poisoning a tree system in place for that similar to the one in place for pigs. I find myself mildly annoyed (i have a stupidly high tolerance when it comes to pple and stuff they do generally). when I walk onto a street and all the plants are dead.

Posted 13 years ago by Rimashi Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• +1 for the shareable toybox!
    Posted 13 years ago by Ximenez Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sharing is caring. I would like it if everything in the home could be safely shared, gardens, toys, maybe we could even have a music block jukebox that we could fill. Your friends could drop in quorters to play stuff for everyone in the house, or plug in their crabpod phones to listen to your selections privately for free :-) Maybe it would even allow uploading of small sound files from your computer to a couple of slots... Will it ever be possible to create our own items like that?
    Posted 13 years ago by IxÆoN Subscriber! | Permalink