Topic

Recipes for party stuff

Party packs.. excellent. Now to complement them, could we perhaps have a party goods vendor where you can buy party related stuff that we can craft. For example recipes to make cupcakes and cheese and pineapple on sticks for the cooks. Also how about for engineers, schematics for making party poppers and crackers.. for bean seasoners how about christmas tree bean recipes for that particular time of year and what about the possibility of having a jukebox for sale or hire that you can plug your musicblocks into for continuous and street wide broadcast.

Oh and could we have pillows for sale please.. nothing like a good pillow fight for breaking the ice at a party :)

Posted 13 years ago by Puzz Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• And also I'd really like a dance move... get us all in line and it could turn into some sort of Glitchien Mexican wave sorta thing.
    Posted 13 years ago by Puzz Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1, Please consider sparklers, fireworks, bubble machines and paintinators too.
    Posted 13 years ago by Banyan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Balloons please. +1 to vendor. If we get a jukebox can it have the ability to tie into a music player on our computers or a playlist approved by TS?
    Posted 13 years ago by Piece of Serenity Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 13 years ago by Valandra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 for fireworks
    Posted 12 years ago by Kiss My Face Subscriber! | Permalink
  • edit: double post
    Posted 12 years ago by Kiss My Face Subscriber! | Permalink