Topic

Yeti Cubimal For Sale

Reply with your best offer!

Posted 12 years ago by Bop Bop Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 Next
  • Grow up guys. It was a bidding war. And Sir Rachel... you are very rude and I didn't appreciate that comment.  I have done nothing wrong in this situation, so please just move on
    Posted 12 years ago by Jessenya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Errr  Grace your entire argument was that you were poor and did not have ANY rares, and yet you are then online selling a Rube for 400k?
    And when I look at your profile you openly say in your bio that your interests include buying and selling cubis.... much the same as Jessenya, so in fact you are merely Jessenyas' competition are you not?
     I think the lesson here is that if you are going to lie to sway the way an auction goes, at least be consistent in your lies and actions, otherwise you just come across as rather foolish and immature .....
    Posted 12 years ago by Kidego Subscriber! | Permalink
  • No. That is not true right now I have 6k.
    Posted 12 years ago by gracerigney Subscriber! | Permalink
  • omg Grace, no one cares that you have not made yourself any money.  Go out and squeeze some pigs for goodness sake.  I couldn't believe the grief you were causing on this listing.  I've just made a million in under 2 weeks by harvesting animals and mining.  You just need to prioritise your time in game or stop complaining that you're skint!
    Posted 12 years ago by ~Arabesque~ Subscriber! | Permalink
  •  Which part is not true? The bit where I pointed out that you had a Rube cubi, after you stated emphatically that you had no rares? Or the bit about your bio? The fact that you swapped your cubi for a GNG instead of selling it for currants just makes me think that you don't need the money so badly after all.....
  • When I signed on at 6:15, I counted back, and the last one according to my math was Jess.  That's it.

It's not right to berate someone about it.  It isn't like there will never be another yeti for auction.
    Posted 12 years ago by Bop Bop Subscriber! | Permalink
  • whatever
    Posted 12 years ago by Sir Rachel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Just to clear the air, I did not have the Rube any more when I posted that I did not have enough money for a Rare. I spent all of my money on the Rube and a couple of Semi Rares. It was true that I didnt have enough money for anything but the Yeti.
  • It's not people saying you told a lie Grace, It's people reading the things you wrote and then seeing that you had lied.
    The fact that you refuse to acknowledge that you were telling a lie in the first place makes me wonder whether you meet the criteria of being over the age of 14 for gameplay purposes, as this is the sort of behaviour I expect of my 3 year old nephew.
  • No actually I was not lying and can people please stop saying I am!!!!
  • I think someone needs a nap.
  • Uggghhhh. I really DON'T appreciate that Kidego it was kinda rude. I was trying to apologize.
  • I am a very hard working and loyal seller. It's all about reputation and honestly in this game. That is why I can sell very easily, and customers come back to me (and they refer other to me as well)

I wish you well Grace.. You may sell your rube eventually, but I think that may be your only major sale from now on... People don't really want to get into highschool drama.
  • As rude as "Shut your Mouth"?
    By the way Grace if you are going to lie you should really try and get rid of those pesky things like time stamps:

Please!?! You have hundred of cubis and I don't have any rares! It's the only one I can afford! Posted 4 hr ago by gracerigney | Permalink

Then:

Rube Cubimal for Sale! It's 400k. Anyone who would like it, POST HERE!!!:) Posted 2 hr ago by gracerigney | Permalink

Followed by the lovely denial:

Just to clear the air, I did not have the Rube any more when I posted that I did not have enough money for a Rare. I spent all of my money on the Rube and a couple of Semi Rares. It was true that I didnt have enough money for anything but the Yeti. Posted 31 min ago by gracerigney | Permalink

So you see Grace, you were lying, apologise for that and I will think better of you, until then....
  • Also now her "sister" as stated by grace herself now has a Rube cubi for sale, does this seem funny to you, as were posting from that account yourself before?
    Posted 12 years ago by ~Annie~ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am not going to feed into this drama over a yeti cubimal. Have a great day guys. 
  • "Sir Clare", actually. Not Sir Grace.
  • Thanks for the support everyone. I appreciate it
  • Its NOT me!!!
  • This totally made me think of the song Gotta Have It on the Kanye/Jigga man Watch the Throne album.
    Posted 12 years ago by Nupe Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wow I somehow missed all this insane drama.  :: shakes head sadly ::

Jess I'm glad you won the auction and I think what you said about building a loyal base of customers and being kind and graceful is really the right path to take.  That's why I will continue buying and selling cubis with you in the future.  And have duly blacklisted this other player.

I wonder about the deleted comments, too, above, since there seems to be something else going on here that I'm no longer privvy to, having not read what was deleted before I got here.

Either way, grace, please double check that you are in fact over 18 and if you are, act like it, and if you're not over 14, please go find another game to play.

My son is 11 and acts just like this when caught in a lie.  It's an ugly behaviour (and I tell him so, and I'm telling you the same thing).  It's even uglier if you're an adult, but I suspect this isn't the case.  :<
    Posted 12 years ago by ♪♥~ Auren ~♥♪ Subscriber! | Permalink
1 2 Next