Topic

Cubimals

Through the kind help of others (and no small amount of currants spent), I have achieved the two Cubimal Wrangler trophies.  If you are missing any of the following I am willing to accept any reasonable offer (and maybe some unreasonable ones)

From Series 1:
Uncle Friendly
Yeti
Magic Rock
Greeter Bot
Rook
Juju

I have all of Series 2 except Hell's Bartender, including duplicates of Scion of Purple, Trisor and Meal Vendor

Posted 11 years ago by Althea Adventurer Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Hi I'm interested in the rook -- 250k?
    Posted 11 years ago by Jenny Wren Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Would you be willing to simply let some of us come by and hold the cubis we are missing for just a moment? That way we can, for just a minute, have all the missing ones of our collection, and get the trophy. The cubis can then be handed back to you. I can't afford to buy the missing ones, but I could pay some amount to just hold 'em...

But you don't have the Rube listed, which is one of the ones I need.  Oh well....   
    :-)
    Posted 11 years ago by Niobe Lithos Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Niobe, I would absolutely let people hold cubis.  Usually I'm in game in the evening EST (around 7-9 pm).  

Jenny, if you want the rook you can have it or if you would prefer just to hold we can do that too.
    Posted 11 years ago by Althea Adventurer Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm happy to buy it... then I can pass it on to a friend before it goes it's merry way :) (sory for the delay, I'm not getting to play as much as I'd like these final days)

I'm on UK time... so I guess I've missed you for tonight -- how can we rendezvous?
    Posted 11 years ago by Jenny Wren Subscriber! | Permalink