Topic

FREE!!! Anything I have is up for grabs!

Please post here (or IM me if I'm in game) asking for anything you need. If you're 1st and I have what you want it's yours.
A note to remind you - I just discovered yesterday that there are general items I've never "held" that give 1st time iMG - like the lightbulb I purchased yesterday. So if you've never "held" a pig stick or such because you didn't want or need one - buy one or borrow one.

Posted 11 years ago by Patricia Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• lol...if you have any artifact pieces that aren't part of the spork, chicken brick, or glove I'd love them ;)
    Posted 11 years ago by Pickle Bob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @ PB - some beads, 1 piece of apple (not sure which one) - will hold for you - IM me :)
  • Patricia, if you have any red tiger eye beads I'd really love if I could get them for a friend, please. We're working together to try to make a necklace for her. We're up to 12/19 so far :)
    Thanks, regardless of if you can help or not. Your offer is very generous :)
    Posted 11 years ago by xombiekitty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Patricia-am adding you as friend. Please consider joining the Helper group and we can all help each other.
    Posted 11 years ago by Holly Waterfall Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @xombiekitty - I am so sorry - no red tiger eye beads - I haven't even SEEN one yet.
    I will ask everyone I can for you :) Good luck!
  • It's all good. Thank you anyway, Patricia. She has put a necklace together now :)
    Also managed to get a rube, rook, and scion for another friend :)
    Loving this rush to help everyone complete collections :D
    Thanks again!
    Posted 11 years ago by xombiekitty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If you have any mirror or butterfly clip pieces you don't mind parting with I'd love them (:
    Trying to finish up artefacts before tomorrow.
    Posted 11 years ago by Moi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • All I want is a Glitchmas yeti.... Even just for 24 hours until the end :(.
    Posted 11 years ago by Hersche Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Moi - Sorry, don't have those. Try Global - I've had good luck there finding items for other people. The "pieced" things are hard to get as a 3rd party. You need to discuss WHICH piece.
    Good luck! (I will let you know if I hear of anything)
  • @Hersche - IM me - You'll be happy :)
  • Thanks anyway, Patricia (:
    Posted 11 years ago by Moi Subscriber! | Permalink