Topic

I am proposing marriage to Stoot, right here, right now!

Dearest Stoot,

The reason I am proposing to you is because I can see that you are a very kind man.  (And being that you are hot, that doesn't hurt either!)  To make a game like this for so many people to enjoy means that you really do care about people.  You don't seem like the type of people who is a money monger, though from what I have read about you, you co-founded Flickr- so you likely don't need any more money!  Further proving the fact that you made this game out of the goodness of your heart!  (Though I am not in it for the money, as money doesn't mean anything if a guy is an asshole.)

The way this game was made and handled says a lot about you and your company.  It shows your sense of humor, kindness (as I have mentioned a few times as it is very important to me), and dedication to the things you do.  I have long been looking for a guy with all of these qualities!

It seems that every time I get into a relationship, I end up with the guys that are "emotionally unavailable", and you do not strike me as one of those type of guys.  That is the only reason I am 34 years old, never married, and never had any children!  So don't be afraid just because I haven't ever been married and am becoming an old maid!

I should probably tell you the basics about myself now!  So here it goes:

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 125.8 lbs
Hair: Medium/Dark Brown
Eyes: Blue

Now after the cheesy "about me" snippet, I can tell you more about myself.  I study psychology on my free time and am preparing myself to be able to go back to college for psychology.  I would like to eventually be a marriage counselor, though I am sure that I will do many different kinds of counseling before I have my own practice as a marriage counselor.  I'd be interested in being a school counselor or a drug counselor as well.  My brother and uncle died of a drug overdose, so counseling people to help get them off of drugs is especially appealing to me.

Though most of the time people piss me off and I seem to hate them, there is still that drive inside of me to help them.  I like making a difference in peoples lives to help them be better.  I'd say that is one of my better attributes.  I also love to tinker with computers, and have been doing so when I was 16 and learned how to do programming in DOS.  I just built another computer yesterday, and it is sooo sweet.  ;)  I also love cats, so I hope you aren't allergic.  :P

To learn more about me, you can request my email address... well I guess you can get that anyway since you have my account info, so go for it!  While I don't mind putting all of my information out here in public, there's just too much to write!  (I'm like an open book, another positive attribute about myself!)

If you want, we can go out on a few dates first, if you aren't already dating anyone.  ;)  I heard that you aren't already married, so I did a little legwork there.  :P  If you decide not to go out on a date with me or marry me, I won't hold it against you and I won't be all stalkery or anything.  :P  I'll always love Glitch no matter what.  :)  I'm just that crazy and impulsive that I would propose marriage to someone on a game like this.  (Positive attribute, believe it or not!  First time I've ever done this though!)  So please don't think of me as an idiot for doing this (I know you won't), think of it as a wild crazy thing to do!

Love,
    Serra

Edit:  Sorry for the post being so rudimentary sounding.  I just took my Adderall (prescribed, not illegal), so I was a bit scatted for a short bit!  I am a much better writer than this, and I hope that this letter did not make me sound unintelligent.  ;)

Posted 12 years ago by Serra Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 Next
  • OMG Effigy and Navocado I'm laughing so hard right now my kids are thinking something is wrong with me lol!!!
    Posted 12 years ago by ♪♥~ Auren ~♥♪ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • euggggh. i know it's meant to be funny, do we have to call women bitches?

shakespearessister.blogspot...
    Posted 12 years ago by Geeki Yogini Subscriber! | Permalink
  • While we're all getting matrimonial in here, I'm proposing jointly to Effigy (for the awesome joke) and Geeki (for the awesome link)! ;D
    Posted 12 years ago by Shiromisa Kaya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I give Serra kudos on the boldness.  Don't let the haters get you down!
    Posted 12 years ago by Sprockett Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm just waiting for a reply from Stoot.  :)  I heard that he may be dating someone elsewhere, in addition to in this thread, so if he is- then maybe if that doesn't work out.  Guess we will see, if he replies.  May not be current information about him dating someone, who knows.  :P
  • Serra, I... I think I love you....... You're as crazy stalkerish as I am.  ^__^

Serra, will you marry me? I mean if it doesn't work out with Stoot and all, and assuming you don't mind I'm already married to a man... >_>
  • Still waiting for a reply, it's only been 6 days and these things take time.  ;)  Take all the time you need!  :P
  • I think no reply is answer enough.
    Posted 12 years ago by Casombra Amberrose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think we should just find stoot in-game and remind him this thread exists. XD
    Posted 12 years ago by Rammi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • lol Rammi.  We should all make a point to find stoot and tell him Serra wants to marry him.  And that someone else chose Blanky instead.  :: shakes head in sadness :: lol
  • this is the creepiest, stalkerish post i've ever read.  lol
    Posted 12 years ago by Marla Singer Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Blanky > Stoot.
    And yes, next time I'm in-game, I will look for Stoot, I will find Stoot, and I will SPLANK Stoot.
    Posted 12 years ago by Rammi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i'm sure stewart is flattered, but there's no way he's going to post on this thread

if he does... i doubt it. no. this is absurd. serra, trust me, crushes are not a good thing. if you want someone to like you, you have to play it cool.

also i find it really odd that you want to be a marriage counselor yet you think this is a legit way to ask someone on a date.
    Posted 12 years ago by Mr. Dawgg Subscriber! | Permalink
1 2 Next