Topic

The Last Post Thread

The aim of the game is to have the last post. Simple/pointless, really. 

I'm currently winning. :P

Posted 12 years ago by Rammi Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 40 41
  • Sighs sadly
    Posted 11 years ago by Candles Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I still think you're an exploding pineapple in disguise.
    Posted 11 years ago by Hell's Bartender Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Shrugs and gets out mixing bowl. Starts tossing ingredients in. Chatters randomly while making lemon scones.

I made the pie to try to cheer myself up... Guess it didn't work so well. (adds sugar) I don't know if scones will be any better, (starts grating lemon peel) but it's worth a try. Sighs. What? No I'm not crying, it's uh... the lemon peel! Yeah. Instead of onions making me cry, it's lemons. It has nothing to do with--Ugh! (Has accidentally-on-purpose spilled lemon peel all over the place. Starts again, this time silently. Adds lemon peel, flour, etc. then begins building oven harnessing solar power and mirrors, to create an oven that bakes evenly.)

Power tools get my mind off of the bad stuff. (drills) (hammers) (turns on loud hip-hop music) (drills some more) (welds) (adds screws) (finishes) (turns off hip-hop music) (looks at Hell's Bartender like he's crazy, which is probably correct) (puts scones in the oven) (waits) (taps foot) (begins tinkering with some sort of small electric device while waiting for the scones to be done)
    Posted 11 years ago by TanithLow Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Drowns sorrows in Gokusen and Ronpas.
  • Pulls scones out of the oven. They look like a complete collection of Series One cubimals.
  • Maybe i'll win.  But this might go on forever!
    Posted 11 years ago by PeachPop Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh, it'll definitely go on forever. (attaches motors to the cubi scones, and begins racing them up and down the beach) I could (in theory) do this all day!
  • When you order something that's normally quite large from a new place and discover that their version is quite small, it leaves you with a feeling of despair and hunger.
  • If you're hungry, I have more pie.
  • Aha, no thanks! I was snacking pretty feverishly earlier so dinner being small isn't a problem. Just means I have no left overs for tomorrow.

Lesson learned though, don't expect sizes to be the same when you order from new places just because it's normally large everywhere else.
  • I, on the other hand, will have lots of leftovers. Pies, scones, and a solar-powered oven (fictional).
  • Yuuum, leftovers! Can I have some?
    Posted 11 years ago by Sweet Stuff Ng Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sure! Pie, scones or oven?
  • Can I have some pie??
    Posted 11 years ago by Misty Power Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Can I win the game??
    Posted 11 years ago by Keeda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You almost won the game.
  • Keeda or anyone, there's no way I'm handing you the game on a platter. Pie, however is another story.
    If you want any (fictional, of course) there's lots on this convenient little table I've been building. (sorry I didn't see your comment or Misty's sooner, but between the hip-hop and power tools, I couldn't hear a thing.)
    Misty, did you seriously think you could distract me with you-tube videos? If so, you failed. Take this slice of imaginary pie as a consolation prize.
  • [S] TanithLow: Bake the best pie ever
  • TanithLow cannot hear you over the noise of the drill as she pieces together a very dangerous-looking contraption. Maybe it's just a fancier way to bake pie, but it looks more like a weapon of destruction. She turns, sets the drill in one of her toolboxes, and reaches for her construction tool, then realizes that construction tools no longer exist. She grabs a hammer instead and begins to pound. CLACK CLACK CLACK. The noise is so awful, you'd better leave.
  • Blasts Banjo Kazooie Music
  • Continues to hammer and drill, completely ignoring everything except the machine I'm trying to build.
  • (knows that exploding pineapples are still better and throws one at your machine) hey, catch!
  • And I like pi
    (it's better than pie)
  • Takes large euphonium out of pocket and blast exploding pineapples out of the horn randomly while playing this www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNv...
  • Sees approaching pineapple in reflection on saw. Catches pineapple and attaches small electronic device from earlier post.
    Pineapple shoots into the sky, then explodes with a shower of yellow pulp.

Hears someone say: "Pineapple flavored fireworks? What will they think of next?"

Runs to fallen pineapple carcass. Electronic device is nowhere to be seen. Glares.

"Anybody have a spare miniature engine?"
  • As pineapples start to pelt the sky, TanithLow edits her solar-powered oven into a blast shield and a suit of really weird-looking armor. She helps as many people as she can, then advances on HB. A pineapple hits her, but only makes her stumble a little. The impromptu armor is doing its job, for now.
  • (Fires another barrage of exploding pineapples out of euphonium in your general direction while still playing this, but louder www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNv...)
  • A screw rattles, and TanithLow knows she only has a few moments before her armor breaks. Her masterpiece machine is behind the blast screen, fifty feet away and is of no use without its engine. She looks wildly around for something to build with, then realizes she's wearing the only wires and metal within reach.
  • (plays louder www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNv..., fires technologically advanced exploding pineapples that destroy your armor completely. )
  • (fires one last volley that blows you up into tiny smithereens, all while playing even louder, blowing out everyone's eardrums. Now, click the link www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNv.... I SAID CLICK IT!!!!!)
  • Luckily, I had a get out of hell free card.
  • I return with full energy and mood, and some metal from Hell's junkyard.
  • yet, it was burnt to smithereens during the barrage due to a fiery piece of debris
  • so you are still dead (laughs manically)
  • Buys auction of 1000 get out of hell free cards.

Grabs abandoned motorcycle, and dissects it.

Uses heat from pineapples to weld metal into an impenetrable shield. (If your technology can advance, so can mine.) deflects pineapple after pineapple, then presses shield onto the mouth of your horn. You try to blast me with another pineapple, but it welds the shield to the horn, and the pineapples can't escape. You feel the horn getting hotter and hotter in your hands until it's too hot to hold.
  • Two can play at this game. (laughs maniacally right back)
  • Auction arrives.
  • Whacks you over the head with euphonium, shield still attached. you fall over, unconscious. Pulls radio activated nuclear bomb out of pocket and places next to you. Uses one teleport token to teleport to Jal, where I will remain unharmed and detonates the bomb, while you were unconscious.
  • Oh yes and; Ha
  • Uses get out of hell free card, again. (Those things are surprisingly explosion resistant.) grabs metal debris of cars and such and begins building another machine.
  • And, for good measure, a better set of armor. This time, it's completely explosion proof and bulletproof.
  • Nuclear explosion flattened an entire parking lot, so there's enough metal to build a galactic spaceship. Launches into another dimension to plot without being disturbed.
  • Summons army of pocket salmon to pry shield off of horn. Horn is restored and I surface and play so loud www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNv..., you could hear me in your dimension, all the while firing off long range interdimensional exploding pineapples. Oh, and I also have your shield.
  • Bwahahahahaha
  • Edits ship to give it a submarine mode. Exploding pineapples don't do much underwater, but decides that you're too unhinged to let go. Flies to Firozi and orders mass evacuation and metal drive. Builds metal fortress and sets up computer control room. Types in a command, and your horn, instead of playing Darth Vader, tells you to cease and desist, or face my wrath. You hear a creaking from behind you, and an army of robots submerges, and begins to whir toward you, the sharp propeller blades causing ripples that blur your vision, and scare away your pocket salmon army.
  • Smashes horn and buys a new one off of amazon using their new yesterday shipping and blasts even louder www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNv.... Fires off a precise volley of frag exploding pineapples, hitting every one of your robots in their weak spot, right below the kneecap, with a spike from the exploding frag pineapples. calls army of helikitties and sends you a message to meet me in cebarkul for the final showdown.
  • Teleports entire fortress to Cebarkul. Broadcasts extremely loud message that can be heard over imperial march, informing the heli-kitties that their sworn enemies, the pocket salmon, are also your allies (forgot to mention that to them, didn't you?). The heli-kitties decide to go get petted at a preschool instead of fighting.
  • Eats a slice of pie.
  • Oh, are you too afraid to challenge me then?
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 40 41