Topic

PARTY!!! - Good and Evil in Aranna - 2 Million Currants in Prizes

Update #1: Winners posted

Update #2: Full bag list
Final update: The pic that says it all

Atlantis and FyodorD (me dummy) are hosting a joint party to celebrate both of us hitting level 60 on consecutive days.

When: Sunday the 29th from 2:00 to 4:00 pm EDT.
Where: Boda Apta primarily but spilling into Vaaka Kala and Pendala Pax as needed.

Important Stuff:

• The theme is good and evil (if you know us both, it's a no brainer). Dress up as either good or evil so Atlantis and her assistants can judge all attendants. See below for more details and prizes.
  • I'll be giving out 53 unique and twisted gift bags created by yours truly, one each to the first 53 people to arrive. Please have an empty bag slot or I'll keep your bag and make you watch me play with it. I'll publish the full bag name list and contents sometime after the party.
  • Free handouts to anybody that's wandering around: charades potions, rainbow potions, beer, hooch, no-no and purple.
  • Somewhere in the middle I'll give away a hell's bartender cubimal via a charades potion.
  • Jessenya and Herb Herbally will be hosting cubimal races on Vaaka Kala. Race winners will receive diamonds, rubies and amber gems.

Contest details:

• Judged in two categories: subscriber and non-subscriber.
  • Just make sure you're seen by Atlantis and the judges to be considered entered into the contest. The other judges are Loupin, Gertie Mack and Cleops.
  • Top 3 in the non-subscriber category all get 100k in currants and one months copper subscription.
  • Top 3 in the subscriber category all get a philosopher doll (top entrant gets to pick which one).
  • 4th and 5th in both categories get a fish tank worth 55 credits.
  • Winners announced and prizes given out the following RL day.

Atlantis will handle all the touchy feely hugging crap, I will be handing out my weird gifts and then seeing how many people I can get naked. So.... show up or something. That is all.

Posted 12 years ago by FyodorD Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 Next
  • Still goin...
  • The party sent me to HELL!
    Posted 12 years ago by HAVOK PEW SUMMERS Subscriber! | Permalink
  • A great browser-crashing party still going on.

If you're not sure whether to go as good or evil, you can cop out like I did and go as both (I went as "fire").
    Posted 12 years ago by Splendora Subscriber! | Permalink
  • TY TY TY for the fun!

AWESOME!

Will post the winners asap! We have a few judges and it takes a little time to figure out who is and who isn't a subscriber :)

WHOOOOT
    Posted 12 years ago by Atlantis Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I started out good, then switched out to evil for fun, and no credits or subscriber stuff was used. ^^

I made an update since my browser crashed in entirety (and it's still hanging, actually XD) for the hosts and partygoers: http://www.glitch.com/status/PUV80H86I7D2V4P/63400-15459194/
    Posted 12 years ago by Ayasta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for an amazing party you two - so what prize do the judges get ;) !!!!!!

i have my 10 and will mail them to you when i get the Tadis working again!!!!!
    Posted 12 years ago by Loupin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Great party
    Posted 12 years ago by Jessenya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Great fun! Too bad I had to leave before it ended :(
    Posted 12 years ago by WeavingTheWeb Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Great party!  Big thank you to all the glitches who "worked" to make it a success.  I just wish I could have stayed longer.  :D
    Posted 12 years ago by MikkiO Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Great fun - I was exhausted!
    Posted 12 years ago by White Tiger Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Really great party guys!  Congrats!  And, thank you for a wonderful time.  :D
    Posted 12 years ago by Li'll Missy Brenda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Had a great time. We must do it again. Thanks for everything. Congrats to you both! I have sent you my votes.
    Posted 12 years ago by Cleops Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I wish I could of stayed!  I have to leave right as it began :(  Must have been a great party!!
    Posted 12 years ago by Golden Apple Subscriber! | Permalink
  • As promised, below is the full list of bag names and contents:

• Heart Attack in a Bag: 40 burgers, ribs tacos, pi and pie, wavy gravy and cheezy sauce
    • Go to Hell: WoD, no-no, drink ticket and Get out of Hell Free card
    • This Bag Smells Like Your Mom: Very, very stinky cheese, garlic and onions
    • Dirt Bag: 500 dirt
    • Ham Sammich Kit: Axe, 3 piglets, famous pugilist grill, buns, cheese, onion, cabbage, tomato
    • This Bag is Full of Shit: 400 guano
    • Slurp on This: 10 different potions
    • Ho Bag: 10 high class hoes
    • Tong ta Tong Tong Tong: 10 alchemical tongs
    • Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: Axe, 3 chicks, potato, corn, hot sauce, knife and board, pot, frying pan
    • Butt Party: 5k fiber, 1250 beans
    • Nasty Ass Omelet Kit: 10 each of piggy, chicken and butterfly eggs, 1 of each easter egg, frying pan, hot sauce
    • Shit Sammich: 80 guano, buns, cheese, tomato, onion, mushroom, salmon, mustard and hot sauce
    • Dirty Chicks: 5 chicks, 250 dirt
    • Hot Chicks: 5 chicks, 120 flaming humbabas
    • Suppositories: 9 fuel cells, 1 lotion
    • Suicide Kit: Hooch, beer, WoD, no-no, gassifier, quill and paper, shovel and purple flowers and a get out of hell free card
    • Love Sack Baby: 10 amorous philtre
    • Play with Yourself: 2 games, 40 assorted upgrade card game tickets
    • Man Purse: 3 rainbow juices, 3 RK, 100 purple flowers, lotion and an axe
    • Meatfest 2012: 48 ribs, 36 meat tetrazzini, 36 meat gumbo
    • Bubble butt: 900 various bubbles, 1 lotion
    • You got the stupid bag: random crap
    • Tickle my Pickle: 360 pickles, one quill
    • Does a bear shit in the woods: 1 bear, 160 guano, 5 wood tree beans
    • You got crabs: 10 crab cubis
    • Adult Party Pack: carrot, corn, zucchini, banana, pickles, cucumber, lotion, ice cubes, hot peppers and beer
    • Hold my wood please: 2,500 planks
    • Hope you have friends douche: 3 party packs, 35 game tickets
    • Hoochy mama: 120 hooch, 120 gurly drinks
    • Im on a horse: few hundred old spice and some plops
    • Chunk: candy, sno cones, treats, pi and pie and oaty cakes
    • Pork Party Bag: pig bait, 3 piglets, lotion, cucumber, wood posts, banana, zucchini and hooch
    • Chastity belt be damned: tons of assorted keys
    • Put your helmet back on and play: cubis, bear, gnome, camera, fortune cookie, dice
    • TP for your bunghole: 10 imbued scripts to all over
    • Serial Killer Kit: axe, string, poison, shovel, pick, WoD, no-no, beaker, test tube, get out of hell free card
    • Bag Full of Cheese: 10 corny jokes
    • Mobile Meth Lab: still, beaker, krazy salt, tongs, poison, tincturing kit, talc, no-no and a cauldron
    • Got Laid: 100 chicken eggs
    • Proctologists Nightmare: spindle, quill, tongs, beaker, test tube, light bubls, pick, firefly jar, hooch and a gnome
    • Makes me think of your sister: fish, oily dressing, oats, cheese, piece of meat, crab juice, piggy feeder, lips, camera and guano
    • Hillbilly Heaven: still, pig, lotion, eggs, waffles, chili, punkin pie, beer and hooch
    • Home Alone Survival Kit: lotion, hooch, laughing gas, bear, beer, ale, no-no, lips, krazy salt and more beer
    • All busted like your face: 10 broken tools
    • Drunk Chicks: 5 chicks, 120 beer
    • Twilight Sucks: garlic, boards (for wooden stakes) and watering cans (holy water of course)
    • Snow Chick and 7 Midgets: sno cone vendor named Sno White, 7 gnomes, 2 mining picks
    • S and M: metal rod, snails, board, plank, axe, hot sauce, crying gas, face smelters, ice cubes, wood posts
    • Build your own Assasin: metal rods, engine, construction tool, pick, light bulbs, snails, axe, boards, planks and fuel cells
    • Just take this and shutup: 400 salmon
    • Crucifix in a bag: snails, planks and a get out of hell free card
    • Suck on These: 2 sets of easter eggs

• I got the Suicide kit!!!
    Posted 12 years ago by Jessenya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • TP for your bunghole here (thank you FyodorD)  :D
    Posted 12 years ago by Rutger Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 2 million currents... THATS OVER 9000
    Posted 12 years ago by UD98 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I got the Shit Sammich, Thanks Fyo. XD
  • Fyo told me a while back that he hoped I'd get Butt Party. And funnily enough... *narrows eyes*
    Posted 12 years ago by Voluptua Sneezelips Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I literally died laughing at the bag list.  Thanks, F.D.

Sincerely,
    Bubble Butt
    Posted 12 years ago by Pale Queen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hilarious! I got "This Bag Smells Like Your Mom". Thank you, FyodorD! XD

Great party, FyodorD and Atlantis and congratulations on turning 60.
    Posted 12 years ago by Flowerry Pott Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Aww, missed the party.  :(  But I got a good laugh from that bag list.  :D  Awesomely creative, Atlantis and FyodorD, and congrats on turning 60!
    Posted 12 years ago by Ari Cloud Subscriber! | Permalink
  • years old. 

Anyone who doesn't understand, refer to http://www.glitch.com/forum/general/24894/261645/
    Posted 12 years ago by Kristabel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • What else did I get but the Bag Full of Cheese:) Next time there needs to be a bear f**ker bag;)
  • Oh my HEAD! Too much pumpkin ale and very very old cheese.

Thanks for the Nasty-Ass Omelet Kit! :-)
    Posted 12 years ago by Agnes Snatchflannel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I got the Love Sack Baby! Didn't realize they all weren't lovely, mwahaha.
  • I arrived late- so no bag for me. But i had a fun time.thanks for everything!
    Posted 12 years ago by serenitycat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I missed this party but just reading the bag list was entertainment for hours. Thank you!
    Posted 12 years ago by Aliera Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Im not saying which one i got - which is probably a good thing.
    Posted 12 years ago by Loupin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Winners!!!!

Congratsss to the following ppl who dressed up for the Good and Evil lvl 60 party!

About the judging: This was very hard to do ... sooooo many lovely good ppl and many, many great looking evil glitchians. But we have to choose...so...

TOP 3 Subscribers, who will all get a philosopher doll.
    Number one gets to pick which one!! Yay!

1. Soupie
    2. Mikkio
    3. Havok Summers

Numbers 4 and 5 get a fish tank
    4. White Tiger
    5. Herr Jim

TOP 3 non-subscribers who all three get one month copper sub and 100K currants

1. Taztaboo
    2. Shadowcat
    3. Ayasta

Number 4 and 5 get a fish tank
    4. Koma2001
    5. Sideburns nekkid (SCARYYY)

Thanks to our lovely judges: Cleops, Loupin, Gertie Mack and erm..me.

I will take care of the dolls and subs.. so give me a little to do this. Going to get right on it though! The doll winners have to wait for Soupies answer which philosopher doll she likes best.

Whoot fun!
  • Awww snap! Thanks so much! Congrats to everyone!
  • Whoa! How unexpected. Thanks very much! I'm in so much disbelief... 
  • Woot I will treasure my fishtank ty :)

I'm still in costume - I like being evil, mwahahaha
    Posted 12 years ago by White Tiger Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yay - grats to all the winners!
    Posted 12 years ago by Flowerry Pott Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hey wait! Im a ADORABLE nekkid! But I like my fish tank anyway! Thanks!
    Posted 12 years ago by SideBurns Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Updated the main thread with the winners... and of course this: The pic that says it all. I was going to post a list of the best pics but when I stumbled on this one I was done.
  • I "got laid" and won a doll!?!  ;)
    Posted 12 years ago by MikkiO Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Well done to the winners and thanks to everyone who came as it was lotsa fun. Also congrats to Atlantis, Fyodor, Jessenya and Sirentist on reaching 60.....again.

This was my personal fav pic from the party: Sphincter!

Sideburns - I agree, while asleep you are perfectly adorbs nekkid, but when the creature stirs (ahem) nobody wanted to get near for fear of catching a case of the crabs (bottom left).

Thanks so much for the great effort in putting everything together Atlantis/Fyodor:)
  • :) Without YOU Cleops the party wouldn't be such a succes either! So a very big ty to YOU.

Thanks to Jessenya too for everything :) Whoot!
  • Thanks for the great party. And thanks for all the new words, i could learn at the charade plays.  Actually i considered myself as neither good nor evil, just plain ugly, but of course, thanks for the fish tank as well. :D
    Posted 12 years ago by Herr Jim Subscriber! | Permalink
1 2 Next