Topic

concert cancelled for this week

I was planning on having a concert this week, but can't seem to pick a time that isn't competing with the olympics or other parties. so sadly I am cancelling it.

Posted 12 years ago by bored no more Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Sounds fun bored!  Hope I'm not asleep!  :-)
    Posted 12 years ago by kat65 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I will be there if I can bored. I did have so much fun last week!
    Posted 12 years ago by Holly Waterfall Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Impressive bored...competing with the opening ceremonies for the Olympics...gutsy!
    Posted 12 years ago by b3achy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • the opening ceremonies are tonight? I can't win. parties going on this weekend. *sigh* :(
  • Oh, sorry, didn't mean to make you move it...(((hugs)))...so...since it's tomorrow...will you be singing 'Prisencolinensinainciusol' as a warm up for Sunday which is Prisencolinensinainciusol day? ;D  I think the crowd would be able to help with chorus....Alright!
    Posted 12 years ago by b3achy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i thought that was saturday. ugh. I need a calendar that has this kinda of info on it.

and to answer your question, no. I had a song planned for that day at someone's tower, but haven't heard of whether or not their party is still on.
  • The first one was wonderful so I know this one will be too!  Hope to be there!
    Posted 12 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • sadly I am cancelling this concert. I don't want to interfere with other parties, and one is taking place an hour before. I just cant win. maybe next week :(
  • Bored hun I would love to host your concert at my tower or on my street, just about to jump in game to ask you, hehee Come on gal lets show Ur that not only is there Olympic community spirit but Glitch community spirit :DDD
    Posted 12 years ago by Faereluth Subscriber! | Permalink