Topic

Winter Wingding Party Taster - Glitchmas in August!

Area Completionist Junkies unite!  All party spaces count towards streets visited and this can be a spendy one to get a hold of.  I have bought two to celebrate the completion of 4 floors of Area Completion Junkie Supplies in my tower.  I will be opening the first tomorrow, Thursday 8/2 at 7:00PM Pacific Standard Time.  

Don't be late.  I've been told that you cannot extend tasters that way you can regular parties.  So, it might only be open for a short bit.  If you want in, just message me around that time and I will add people as quick as I can.  

I will be doing the second taster at a later date to be determined.  In the meantime, please check out my tower.  Above the D. B. Cooper Airport Lounge you will find 4 floors of keys and scripts, supplies and tips :)  Long live obsessive completionism!  

Posted 12 years ago by Rathany Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• The Taster Parties can be extended, but the cost is more expensive than the regular packs.
    Posted 12 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks Tom!  Do you happen to know how many currants will buy how many minutes?
  • Sorry I don't remember the exact numbers, but it was a few thousand for 5 minutes and a slightly discounted ratio for 15 minutes.
    Posted 12 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink
  • No worries.  I'd just like to be able to keep it open for at least half an hour.  
  • gah missed it...by you know, half a day...hope to catch the next one ^.^

Great that you're doing this btw.
    Posted 12 years ago by M<3tra, obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • When is the next winter party?:)
    Posted 12 years ago by nekomaki Subscriber! | Permalink