Topic

Working on the Kindness of Strangers badge? Join our route!

We've created a Kindness of Strangers Imagination Route for glitchen trying to earn the Kindness of Strangers badge. Run this route to rack up Imagination for its members (and earn a lot for yourself as you squeeze, harvest, pet, mine, dig, and scoop your way along). If you join the route, please try to travel a chunk of it every (real) day, making lavish use of all the resources on each street. And fill your own street with lots of things for visitors to do!

Uses THIRD signpost; no resource requirements (but you'll want to have as many as you can, to give visitors lots to do on your street).

Posted 12 years ago by Tacy Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Commenting to note a correction above--we're using the THIRD signpost, not the first. Sorry about the typo. Join us!
    Posted 12 years ago by Tacy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This is a fantastic idea... joined! Thanks in advance for the help and I look forward to helping the rest of you achieve the badge, too.
    Posted 12 years ago by TransplantedEntwife Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would love to join! I'm on 2 of the original routes, but have never received a stipend close to that required by the Kindness of Strangers badge. The link says this route is closed. Any room for another? I promise to help everyone, too!
    Posted 12 years ago by MicklePickle Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ditto here! I'd love to get the badge and up my imagination intake. I spend almost all my time cultivating other people's streets anyway. :D
    Posted 12 years ago by karibean Subscriber! | Permalink