Topic

*CONTEST* - Balancing Cheese

As many of you know, a new glitch starting the game with EZ Cooking is given several recipes that use Cheese.  However, without any other skills it would cost that glitch a remarkable 27 energy to get just one Cheese - not to mention the currants that they would have to spend on the butterfly lotion.  All that to make a Cheezy Sammich that doesn't even get them the energy back!

I want Cheese to be accessible to new players (and perhaps worth making to high level players as well), and I hope you agree that the best way to get the point across with with a snaps contest.

So please, use your creativity an ingenuity to take a snap in which you are "balancing cheese," and post the links here.  And if you support the rebalancing of cheese, feel free to voice your opinion in the ideas forum.

Will there be fabulous prizes?  Of course there will be. (For certain definitions of "fabulous")

Who will get the fabulous prizes?  There is no way of knowing at this point, but almost certainly it will be glitchen who enter the contest, so really if you want prizes that's your best bet.

How long do I have?  Well I'm out of town for a few days so I can't realistically judge the photos until Tuesday, does that work for you?

Posted 12 years ago by Humbabella Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies