Topic

Calling All Bog-Dwellers

Bog Style Street Loop - expressions of interest
So we all like a bit of extra IMG from people visiting our streets (well I do anyway).  There are heaps of different routes based on resources, some quite daunting in size, but there don't seem to be any loops based on the street styles (please correct me if I'm wrong).  I just overhauled my street and thought it would be cool to have a smallish loop of home streets that showcase all the different bog settings and allow people to gather a range of bog related resources.

Requirements of entry:
-bog background (up to 3 of each type, 10-15 total streets)
-bog resources (spice/gas/egg trees, peat, barnacle, jellisac, firefly)
-bog house
-bog butler (preferred)

Occupied styles:
Crinum Crag (1)
Florid Tangles
Raima's Roost
Gilded Marsh (1)
Idle Undergrowth (3)
Vidya Vent (3)

Please post below if you would be interested in joining a route like this, and which bog style you live in.

Posted 12 years ago by Jynnan Tonnyx Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Hm, I'd be interested in this! ...though I'm pretty attached to my Creepy House. :o
    The bog has always been my favorite setting; I use the Idle Undergrowth style.
    Posted 12 years ago by Odder Pu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My (Idle Undergrowth) street is all bog, apart from one chicken stick. I'm interested. 
    Posted 12 years ago by Aleph Zero Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am definitely interested!  But I would like to add that if this loop uses the top or bottom sign post then I'd have to pass.  My street style is also Idle Undergrowth.  I have a bog house, bog butler and 14 gas plants.  
    Posted 12 years ago by Cadmium Blue Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for the responses so far.  I was thinking of using the 4th signpost as there used to be a tourist loop on that slot, and I don't think it would clash with any of the resource routes people may already be on.  If you know anyone else with bog streets, let them know and see if they are interested, we need to to cover a few more styles for this to be viable.  Cheers!
  • I'm in. I love the bog style and it's all I use for interior decor as well.
    Posted 12 years ago by Rosencrantz Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm interested. I'm not using a bog style street right now but I would switch. My street is nothing but spice & herbs.
    Posted 12 years ago by Rev. Desdemona Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You can add me.  I have Vidya Vent, 14 gas plants and a bog butler.
    Posted 12 years ago by Mablem Tiipot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Rev. do you like the look of Raima's Roost or Gilded Marsh enough to live there?

If we can cover one or both of those, then I think we're good to make a start!
  • *bump*
  • I changed my street style to Gilded Marsh, so that should help some.
    Posted 12 years ago by Odder Pu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have an all-bog street as well, but I just checked the background and it's ... Idle Undergrowth. Also, I  only have 1st, 2nd, and 3rd signs available -- 4th and 5th are taken.

If there's a way to work it out given those parameters, I'd be interested. If not, no worries.
    Posted 12 years ago by Lorikeet Subscriber! | Permalink
  • if you can afford another vidya vent I'm interested
    Posted 12 years ago by Mellitus Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Group page started, named the loop after a street in Chakra Phool: Lemmen Connect 
    Invites sent to everyone who has posted so far, see the message board to get started. Once the original members' signposts are all ready to go, I'll see if we can get a link on the Housing Resource Routes page.  Any other suggestions, let me know!
  • Also, changed to 3rd signpost, hope that will work better for everyone?
  • I have Raima's Roost and 15 spice trees, I'd love to be on this route if I could. My house is bog style but my butler isn't (I'm used to the way it looks, i'd rather not change it). The only thing non bog on my street is the metal rock.
    Posted 12 years ago by Ayasta Subscriber! | Permalink