Topic

Offer of help to get the Kindness of Strangers Badge

Good Morning fellow Glitches.  My name is FlatEarther, and I bring an offer that's too good to pass up.  I'm a member of the Civility group.  We're all about being, well, civil.  We enjoy working cooperatively to help ourselves and each other.  We believe there are no "losers" in Glitch.

The offer:  We've helped our members who are level 36 and above get the Kindness of Strangers badge.  We're branching out now to help you, yes you, the level 36 and above Glitch.  What do you do? You post in this forum with your user name, current level, and maybe something whimsical or geeky.
As posts come in I'll manage a list in the header post so you know you're on it, and we'll do the rest.  We'll pick a game day and we'll "img bomb" your street, interacting with everything that you have on it.  The next time you log in you should have a brand new Kindness of Strangers badge waiting for you.

The fine print:  None, we get the pleasure of helping, you get a hard to get badge.

Please read the last page to see who we are helping currently.

Who got it?

spotlightgirl karibean MissDirect Von B Asthner LadyUtena Juniparr MikkiO Lolly Lives Biff Beefbat WaxandFeathers Little Miss Giggles Alexabury Duck Bill Platty beBlueberry MoxieMolly Intrepia
Asperity Bellerophon Patricia Princess of Pink Melfra emdot attila the hun xLIFEx Miau Persephone Pear SarcasMage Jaxxed Branfowl ~Scilly~ Ferozstein LinkHyliadz Lechat AHill Zoi TimeLord Glondor Glitch Sk8r Dave babi Boaz Jachin Charlie the Awesome Evadrepus Terramere Dru Id kat65
Porcelain Lyhzz fuzzbuzz lorgle JarkWoman Misty Dawn hatis lazulisong merry Vastra knitmeapony
Vera Strange Catatafish Lexus Gaalen Miss Lillith Drykern MsAvatar natsumi Idalia Dahlia Mokta
Lady Door KatyaR MsMunchken Skarlet Lelaine Ac0rn Chicalet Lei.Lei Maeberry Averill Tradescantia Gloopy Zeezah Leelou img BFF Morgan Kay drimble wedge emilsha snygyst tibbi
Lellie Lucille Ball elka docta skeksi SaSa Jack Trucker Dave Larch arianna Nefer Nefer Meezly
Rushlight Snorriruff Davon Caymanator welshcorgi !$Harrumph$! Saturnese Minkey darthfluffle
RoboRock Unrund Simius DJ Tanner jalandy Coffeemate m4 adventure kitty hmph Darling Violeta
Lunabella Classical Trickydisco Talaria Wingfoot Gadzooks Gupfee caley dunn Mal'akh Rutger
Kookaburra Leites Lady Moosebay bayBi Zebedy Zenitha Couper Pepperdragon max_champlin Chelyria Gruff McGruff bleppo Moz art Smashley Miki Takahashi

Edit 10/25/12 11a Back from vaca (it was a blast, hello Devil's Tower!), Taztaboo is going to continue managing this because she has awesome to spare!
Edit 10/30/12 Changed format of list so you don't have to scroll down so far. :)

Posted 12 years ago by FlatEarther Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13
  • Bumpety Bump Bump :P
    Posted 11 years ago by Taztaboo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Tomorrow I will be posting new iMG bomb links :) I am making a list by going through Civility members who still don't have the badge. But anyone is still welcome to request help, we will be more than happy to make anyone a bomb "victim" lol. Also, we gladly accept help from whoever would like to join in on the bombing :D
  • 18th of Junuary iMG bombs:

Posting these a little early, but I plan on logging on a little after New Day and so will be around to post in chat. Two of our newest members who don't have the badge :) 

Tricky Woo - www.glitch.com/locations/LH...

ZedZee - www.glitch.com/locations/LH...

Have fun and bombs away!
  • 19th of Junuary iMG bombs:

Sheepy - www.glitch.com/locations/LH...

Sir Keladry - www.glitch.com/locations/LH...

Enjoy!
  • I'm thrilled to say that so far we're only waiting to verify on one bomb and the rest have all gotten their badges :D Well done everyone!
  • I know Raynor hasn't got it yet, but he seems to be too shy or something to ask for it. He's Civ, too. (Also, he's The Fiancé, so I'm speaking on his behalf ;-))
    Posted 11 years ago by Alyx Sands Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Perfect timing Alyx, lol. I was going through the group members looking for newer members without the badge and had just added him to the list :D He's up to be bombed tomorrow on 5th of Septa!
  • Good morning (or evening) to you all :) 5th of Septa's iMG bombs:

Raynor - www.glitch.com/locations/LH...

Imp Y Celyn - www.glitch.com/locations/LH...

As always, have fun!
  • 6th of Septa iMG bombs:

Scythe - www.glitch.com/locations/LH...

Madame Fox - www.glitch.com/locations/LH...

Enjoy and bombs away!
  • Raynor got the badge-I just saw it on my feed! :-) Thanks for bombing!
    Posted 11 years ago by Alyx Sands Subscriber! | Permalink
  • That's great to hear, Alyx! 
  • I'd love to get on the list!
    Posted 11 years ago by Luxy Motive Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Aw this is really terrific.  Love to have you all come over sometime!  I'm at level 37
    Posted 11 years ago by chilirlw Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yay! Luxy and chilirlw, you are both on the list. :D
  • And on to our next iMG bombs :D I'm posting these about a half hour early.

4th of Remember iMG bombs:

Luxy Motive - www.glitch.com/locations/LH...

chilirlw - www.glitch.com/locations/LH...

Bombs away :D
  • Just want to publically acknowledge my 2 Civility Officers for heading this outreach program and effort that is the KoS image bomb for all of Ur.

FlatEarther: For starting this program and getting it up and running till it became very popular. He recently became one of Civility's Co-Leads. Well deserved :)

Taztaboo:  For stepping up and continuing what FE made so popular in Ur. She recently became an Officer too who works with FE with the outreach program. Again very well deserved.

Thank you both. I know you have enhanced the game for many members of Ur and helped many make friends too as well as drawn so many to our group.

Three cheers for you both: Hip hip Huzzah, Hip hip Huzzah, Hip hip HUZZAH!!!!

Sincerely,

Bachjess ♫♫♪ (Leader of Civility Group)
    Posted 11 years ago by Bachjess♫♫♪ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you so much Jess :D I am so grateful to have the opportunity to help FE with the KoS program and in any other programs planned in the future. I have been constantly amazed by the incredible willingness to help others that the members of Civility have shown on a daily basis. More than I ever could have imagined when joining the group. It has also been great to see that other Glitchens who are not members are also willing to keep up with this forum thread in order to do the iMG bombings as well. Glitch has become so much more since I joined Civility because I am able to meet and greet so many wonderful Glitchens :)
  • Thank you so much for the badge! I'm really glad the civility group exists!
    Posted 11 years ago by chilirlw Subscriber! | Permalink
  • A bit belatedly - thanks!
    Posted 11 years ago by Raynor Subscriber! | Permalink
  • THANKS SO MUCH!!! Just got my badge :) U guys are ursome!
    Posted 11 years ago by Luxy Motive Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks Jess...it's very much fun helping others out.  Hmmm...wonder what we'll take on next? :-)
    Posted 11 years ago by FlatEarther Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Awesome! Great to hear that you got your badges. Glad we could help. :D
  • Hi again! I don't know how precise you want to be with your list of Glitches "wot got it", but I did as well some time ago, and I'm not on your list of successes. I was bombed somewhere between Miau and Persephone Pear I believe. Love&hugs!
    Posted 11 years ago by Spree Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks Spree :)
  • 11th of Remember iMG bombs:

Anaika Akiana - www.glitch.com/locations/LH...

Faolan - www.glitch.com/locations/LH...

Enjoy!
  • By member request, we are bombing on the 13th of Remember :)

Anubis Darkwatch - www.glitch.com/locations/LH...

As always, have fun!
  • 19th of Remember iMG bombs:

Xial - www.glitch.com/locations/LH...

Civility members requested a late night bombing lol, so enjoy and bombs away!
  • I can't believe we've bombed so many that nobody is asking for help for the KoS badge.There have got to be  more that still need it, so if you or someone you know is at least level 36 and still needs the Kindness of Strangers badge, let us know :D
  • Posting this a bit early today to make sure it's up :)

22nd of Remember iMG bomb:

Lorikeet - www.glitch.com/locations/LH...

Have fun!
  • I'll sign up. I'll have to build some more stuff on my street though I think... :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Bashere Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Bashere, unfortunately, you do have to be at least level 36 to get the badge :( But we would love to bomb you when you get there :D Let us know when you do!
  • Bumpety Bump Bump :) We need new bomb "victims" :) If you are at least level 36 and still need the Kindness of Strangers badge, please let us know. We would love to come visit your street and gain you some iMG at the same time. :)
  • Just hit level 36!
    Posted 11 years ago by Cauchon Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Fabulous, Cauchon! We'll see you soon :D
  • 29th of Remember iMG bomb:

Cauchon - www.glitch.com/locations/LH...

Bombs away!
  • Thanks everyone for bombing my place! Got the badge.
    Posted 11 years ago by Cauchon Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hello-I'm level 37 and I could totally use some help getting the KofS badge...pretty, pretty please? TIA!! ;)
    Posted 11 years ago by Alsuja Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Congrats, Cauchon! Glad we could help :)
    Alsuja, I've added you and we're looking forward to visiting your street :D
  • 34rd of Remember iMG bomb:

Alsuja - www.glitch.com/locations/LH...

Have fun and bombs away :D
  • 2730 iMG - wow you guys ROCK!

Can't say thanks enough! thx, ty, tyvm!!!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Alsuja Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Awesome, Alsuja! Congrats :D
  • 35th of Remember iMG bomb:

Hen Vla Ham - http://www.glitch.com/locations/LHVC3VJ8J1V23RP/?visited=1

Enjoy :D
  • With the close of the game imminent we're all sad...but there's no reason to stop being sweet to each other.  If you are level 36 or higher, please let us know and we'll help you get the KoS badge before the giants realize they're only imaginary. :-(
  • Well said, FE :) 
  • I would like to get the KoS. Being in a timezone with myself, it's not always easy for me to coordinate large groups. Could you let me know when you're going to iMG bomb my home street? Thanks!!
    Posted 11 years ago by kastlin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hi Kastlin,

we'll help you out later today.  thanks for speaking up, we're so glad to help!
  • please add me to the list. i'm level 44. been pretty close to getting the KoS badge without signing up here, but now that the end is nigh i'd like to make sure i get it.

*waves end of the world poster*
    Posted 11 years ago by woman Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would love to get the badge before the game closes. :(
    Posted 11 years ago by The Mog Subscriber! | Permalink
  • How appropriate we're in the month of Doom, eh? :-)

Today's (3rd of Doom) iMG bombs are:

Kastlin:  www.glitch.com/locations/LH...

woman:  www.glitch.com/locations/LH...
  • The month of DOOM oh how sad Faunasphere now Glitch . I need an upplift DESPARATELY.................. boo hoo. Would love to have the badge before closing if possible. Thank you
    Posted 11 years ago by PEKES Subscriber! | Permalink
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13