Topic

Offer of help to get the Kindness of Strangers Badge

Good Morning fellow Glitches.  My name is FlatEarther, and I bring an offer that's too good to pass up.  I'm a member of the Civility group.  We're all about being, well, civil.  We enjoy working cooperatively to help ourselves and each other.  We believe there are no "losers" in Glitch.

The offer:  We've helped our members who are level 36 and above get the Kindness of Strangers badge.  We're branching out now to help you, yes you, the level 36 and above Glitch.  What do you do? You post in this forum with your user name, current level, and maybe something whimsical or geeky.
As posts come in I'll manage a list in the header post so you know you're on it, and we'll do the rest.  We'll pick a game day and we'll "img bomb" your street, interacting with everything that you have on it.  The next time you log in you should have a brand new Kindness of Strangers badge waiting for you.

The fine print:  None, we get the pleasure of helping, you get a hard to get badge.

Please read the last page to see who we are helping currently.

Who got it?

spotlightgirl karibean MissDirect Von B Asthner LadyUtena Juniparr MikkiO Lolly Lives Biff Beefbat WaxandFeathers Little Miss Giggles Alexabury Duck Bill Platty beBlueberry MoxieMolly Intrepia
Asperity Bellerophon Patricia Princess of Pink Melfra emdot attila the hun xLIFEx Miau Persephone Pear SarcasMage Jaxxed Branfowl ~Scilly~ Ferozstein LinkHyliadz Lechat AHill Zoi TimeLord Glondor Glitch Sk8r Dave babi Boaz Jachin Charlie the Awesome Evadrepus Terramere Dru Id kat65
Porcelain Lyhzz fuzzbuzz lorgle JarkWoman Misty Dawn hatis lazulisong merry Vastra knitmeapony
Vera Strange Catatafish Lexus Gaalen Miss Lillith Drykern MsAvatar natsumi Idalia Dahlia Mokta
Lady Door KatyaR MsMunchken Skarlet Lelaine Ac0rn Chicalet Lei.Lei Maeberry Averill Tradescantia Gloopy Zeezah Leelou img BFF Morgan Kay drimble wedge emilsha snygyst tibbi
Lellie Lucille Ball elka docta skeksi SaSa Jack Trucker Dave Larch arianna Nefer Nefer Meezly
Rushlight Snorriruff Davon Caymanator welshcorgi !$Harrumph$! Saturnese Minkey darthfluffle
RoboRock Unrund Simius DJ Tanner jalandy Coffeemate m4 adventure kitty hmph Darling Violeta
Lunabella Classical Trickydisco Talaria Wingfoot Gadzooks Gupfee caley dunn Mal'akh Rutger
Kookaburra Leites Lady Moosebay bayBi Zebedy Zenitha Couper Pepperdragon max_champlin Chelyria Gruff McGruff bleppo Moz art Smashley Miki Takahashi

Edit 10/25/12 11a Back from vaca (it was a blast, hello Devil's Tower!), Taztaboo is going to continue managing this because she has awesome to spare!
Edit 10/30/12 Changed format of list so you don't have to scroll down so far. :)

Posted 12 years ago by FlatEarther Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
  • Thanks guys! I got 3330 img today and a shiny new badge! :D 
    Posted 12 years ago by ༺Lhyzz༻ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Img bombing Misty Dawn and hatis today the 1st of Primuary
  • Hi, I would love some help with this badge. I'm level (cough cough) - shy about age, but it's more than 36, or 37, or even 46 or.....
    Posted 12 years ago by snygyst Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Glad to hear you're all getting the badge!  Please spread the word to your glitchy-circles so we can help as many as possible.

2nd of Primuary we are working on lazulisong and Merry. 
  • What an awesome idea.  I'd love to help.

lazulisong and Merry done.  Hope they get the badge. :)

Also, I don't have this badge yet, am Level 44 and would love some help getting it one day. :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Tibbi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you so much, I got it with 2850 img.

xxxxxx
    Posted 12 years ago by Merry Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Guys you are awesome! 3949 img. Thanks to all of you!
    Posted 12 years ago by hatis Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would very much appreciate some help in getting this badge.  I am level 42 soon to be 43 - feel free to knock yourself out on my street:-)
    Thank you - great idea!
    Posted 12 years ago by Lellie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wanted to post my thanks for getting me the badge!  I pulled in a nice 2.9k img.

Please let me know when you are doing this, I am more than happy to help!
    Posted 12 years ago by Evadrepus Terramere Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I got it!  You guys are AWESOME!!!! :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you! 
    Posted 12 years ago by Misty Dawn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • FE not about so we're going for Vastra's badge at the moment.
    www.glitch.com/locations/LH...
    Posted 12 years ago by Artistech Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oooh that is a marvelous idea! Hi, my name is elka, and I am a Glitch-a-hol... No, wait not that one lol. Hi! I'm elka and I turned 1 year old on Sept 30th and I still don't have that badge. *gasp* My street is interesting (imo) well decorated, has all icons, etc... I am currently level 38 and would be uber happy to wake up to this sweet iMG! Thank you!! :D
    Posted 12 years ago by elka Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh, adding that, I just turned Lvl39 and I would also like to help in any way I can for others to get this badge too? :3
    Posted 12 years ago by elka Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sadly, glitch isn't letting me in.  Maybe schedule a time later for Vastra's street when it's all working again.
  • Got it! with 4209 imagination :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Vastra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hi, I'd definitely like to get in on the fun! Please add me to the queue whenever you get a chance. Also let me know if I need any more resources on my street and I'll add some.
    Posted 12 years ago by The Docta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think I need this, I'm level 55, on two routes, and I still can't reach 2,503. Please halp. D:
    Posted 12 years ago by SaSa Jack Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I got it! Thank you! If / when you need help with others just let me know! 
    Posted 12 years ago by MaeBerry Subscriber! | Permalink
  • THANK YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH!! I got the badge(s) today, wasn't able to go online for days...thank you again for your kindness :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Porcelain Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Well...I can be taken off the list!! I got my badge today! (2583img) the globals were img bombing streets this morning and they gave my street some img love!!! Bless their hearts...if I can catch some of the action I will join y'all on some of this! it is such a great way to get together...meet some new glitches and just have a great time! Kudos for starting this and I am glad it is catching on and being passed around!
    Posted 12 years ago by Skarlet Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I don't usually have global open as it lags my game so much I have to clear my flash cache.  Will have to check it out from time to time to see if there's any action happening.
  • While FE is offline we're working our way through the list. On to knitmeapony today. www.glitch.com/locations/LH...
    Posted 12 years ago by Artistech Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It would be helpful to state what Ur day we are img bombing someone.  If some of us go one Ur day and some the next, I don't think the img stacks.  Or am I incorrect about that?  At the moment of this post, it is the 14th of Primuray. 

Update: all kinds of actions done on knitmeapony's street on the 14th of Primuary.  Hope it helps.
  • Got it with better than 3k!
    Posted 12 years ago by knitmeapony Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wow, I'd love to be img-bombed! I just reached level 36. Thank you!!
    Posted 12 years ago by Ariaana Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for keeping this going while I was afk this weekend!!!!!

Vera Strange - working on it 19th of Primuary
    Catatafish - working on it 19th of Primuary
  • Wow, this is cool! May I also have some help?
    Posted 12 years ago by Emilia Rosalinda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yay! Thank you all so very much! I got the badge with 4050 iMG. :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Vera Strange Subscriber! | Permalink
  •  I am level 35 and would appreciate the help with achieving this badge.
    Posted 12 years ago by Aiden Medic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Emilia and Aiden, please post to this thread once you are level 36 and at that point we'll add you to the list.  Until you are level 36 you can't earn enough iMG to get the badge.

Congrats Vera!
  • Working on Lexus and a civility member this game day.
  • Could you link the person's name to their street?  Make it easier to get there. :)
  • I'd love help with the badge!  I'm level 38 and my street is on the PB&J route but I haven't had enough visitors to get past the 1K iMG badge.
    Posted 12 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 21st of Primuary img bombs are at

Gaalen:  www.glitch.com/locations/LH...
    Miss Lilith:  www.glitch.com/locations/LH...
  • Got it!  3930!  Glitchen are great!!!
    Posted 12 years ago by Gaalen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • "Magic Rock  My observations today have resulted in 4530 iMG"

Thank you SO much, everyone! <3
    Posted 12 years ago by Catatafish Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Congratulations to you both!  Thank you again to all glitches Civility members and others who are making this possible.

Our img bombs today the 25th of Primuary are:

Drykern:  www.glitch.com/profiles/PIF...
    MsAvatar:  www.glitch.com/locations/LH...
  • Our img bmobs today 26th of Primuary:

natsumi - www.glitch.com/locations/LH...
    Idalia Dahlia - www.glitch.com/locations/LH...
  • 3570 img, thank you guys!
    Posted 12 years ago by Drykern Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 3930 img!!!  woot!! ty to flat earther and everyone who helped! *bouncy bouncy*
    Posted 12 years ago by natsumi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • today 2nd of spark

Mokta  www.glitch.com/locations/LH...
    Lady Door www.glitch.com/locations/LH...

congrats Drykern and natsumi!  Remember to pay it forward. :-)
  • YEY !!!!
    Thanks alot everyone for a shiny new badge !!! 2970 img
    Appreciate it very much !
    *happy dance* :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Mokta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 3rd of Spark img bombs

KatyaR:  www.glitch.com/profiles/PA9...
    MzMunchken:  www.glitch.com/locations/LH...

congrats mokta!
  • Level 30, would be very much appreciated
    Posted 12 years ago by Slacker26 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hi Slacker, please post again in the thread when you have reached level 36.  Until then you can't earn enough img to get the badge.  Thanks!
  • current glitches we are working on:

Lelaine img bomb 2nd of Bruise www.glitch.com/locations/LH...
    Ac0rn - img bomb 2nd of Bruise www.glitch.com/locations/LH...
  • Do me! Whee!
    Posted 12 years ago by Trucker Dave Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh, I just turned level 36 and qualify. I'd love to earn the badge.
    Posted 12 years ago by Larch Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I turned level 36 a few days ago and would love help getting the badge. Thanks!
    Posted 12 years ago by Ariaana Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Woot - I just turned level 36 and it would be lovely to get some visitors on my street, thank you:-)
    Posted 12 years ago by Nefer Nefer Subscriber! | Permalink
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13