Topic

Alfred Needs Your Help

Hello Everyone,
My name is Alfred and I am the butler to your fellow glitchian known as Tundro. In anticipation of Zilloween Tundro entrusted me with 30 notes that he was going to use to send out to other glitchians. Unfortunately during my watch out of nowhere a Great Wind came and scattered these notes all over Ur. Now as I am confined to my post to handle my butler duties I am reaching out to whoever can help me with this dilemma. I have until the end of day on the 36th of Remember to retrieve as many of these notes as I can. These notes were very important to him so in appreciation to the ***glitchian who is able to retrieve and drop in the mail the most of these missing papers Tundro is offering up (1) Senor Funpickle and (1) Musicblock GNG from his personal collection. Anyone who finds and mails back at least one of these notes will receive (1) * Super Rare Note of appreciation for your help during Tundro's Great Wind catastrophe.

* has little to no intrinsic value
** once per glitchian
*** in the event there is a tie the winner will be randomly chosen

Posted 12 years ago by Tundro Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Good news! Alfred has already received 3 of the notes back, but we are still looking for 27 more.
  • Wow already Alfred has recovered 9 notes thanks to you glitchens and we have our first to recover multiples