Topic

WEBBIE's Level 60 House Party!

Hi All

PARTY AT WEBBIE’s

I’ve been playing for almost a year to the day and I’m 480,000 IMG away from level 60.  That means in the next few days it’s time for a house party! Special thanks to the TS team for creating a fantastic, friendly and perfectly addictive game.

There will be drinks, food, games and prizes ….. oh we will laugh that laugh we laugh! I will be giving away hundreds of thousands in gifts and prizes. : | OK forget that, MILLIONS IN PRIZES!

I would like to reach level 60 in a very special way. When I'm about 4000-5000 IMG away from level 60, everyone coming to the party can pull my eggs...... off my trees out front, thus building up IMG from observations. Then while inside the house I can simply collect my final IMG from my rock. THAT WOULD BE COOL!

For now I’m looking for a few Level 55+ trustworthy players that can:
    - help me set up the house
    - help people into the house. ( follow the person with the house key )
    - help with setup food and drinks
    - It would be great if I could get some furniture rentals.  I could give the furniture back but        the we could decorate the heck out of the place.

Anyone interested just chime in and I’ll contact you, and Thanks.

Watch this thread for updates. 

Cheers for now....

Posted 12 years ago by Webbie Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• IM COMING! Darn, I'm not 55+. *frantically tries to level* AAAAAAAIEEE WHY DIDN'T I GET ANY IMG FROM SQUISHING BUTTER?! Can I help set up anyway? I have PLENTY of experience! *falls off piggy* Oops, thought that was a stool. HEY, COME BACK HERE! *grabs frying pan* BACON!! *crashes into stoot* o.O AAAAAUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH
    Posted 12 years ago by OMG BACON!! Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Were going to have pig eggs stuffed with piglets wrapped in bacon dipped in cheese and deep fried in awesome sauce!
  • So, as I mentioned previously before getting a splanking from stoot, do you think I could help set up even though I'm not level 55? Level 28 is better than 60!
  • I'll keep you on the list OMG Bacon : )
  • I could help set up! im not level 55 but if you need more people to help i would be happy to! I have one alt and he still has a bunch of credits. If you can give me the base piece i will be able to upgrade them for free:)
    Posted 12 years ago by Sir Rachel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wow, this sounds fun! I'll be there.

Also, I may be able to help if you don't find anyone else (since I'm not level 55+), but it depends on when you need the help. You might get more offers if you post that info, maybe? :)
    Posted 12 years ago by SeerQueen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • whatever you have i can do (lvl 42) i'm here!  let me know! i love catering!
    Posted 12 years ago by crème Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Does following a person with a key work? Last I tried it did not, but that was before the redesign. 
    Posted 12 years ago by Oakland Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hi! You can't follow a person with a housekey to enter a house indeed. :)

Have fun Webbie!!
    And congrats already ^^

... lots of ppl in a house give lots of lag :\ Hope it works out!
    Posted 12 years ago by Atlantis Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Why level 55+? I was a late alpha player and have renewed my moly sub for another year. I hope I am trustworthy, I am this time round, not in a hurry to get to level 60, just taking my my time.
    Posted 12 years ago by Miss Melody Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Webbie ...

What about using portals instead of keys? And what about just having a guest "follow" (click on person in front of them and choose Follow) the other guest into the place? If these ideas aren't feasible, ask the TS team. Maybe they can create something new for you and others. Worth a shot!

ETA (Edited To Add) - Never mind about the following thing. It doesn't work, as one can gather by reading the post above.
    Posted 12 years ago by Ann DramaDuh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Almost done collecting food! I can't get my hands on bacon though...anyone up for raw piggies? Straight from the pan! :D
  • Bump!