Topic

Knightly Orders of Ur!

This is sort of a project to create a group of individuals with a very specific focus - engaging in knightly duels and battling in groups for control of territory!

http://www.glitch.com/groups/RUVVSN1OOS93HC1/

To that end, it has a couple of restrictive requirements which you may or may not be happy about, but are a necessity to help avoid griefing of non-participants. Firstly, you must be wearing a suit of armor outfit, minus the helmet, when you wish to participate in dueling and battles. Secondly, your name must have the funny sword symbol you see following my name in this post: +=>

Both of those changes cost a fair amount of credits to execute, which means you may have to buy some credits in order to opt in. I'd rather have less players though, than have players accidentally wreaking havoc amongst people who've no interest :D.

Titles and status, including control of regions, obviously have no bearing on anything whatsoever outside of the group, so don't bother anybody without the sword icon about traipsing through your newly-won territory without seeking permission. No sword in someone's name means they aren't in and have no interest in your shenanigans!

That being said, the sword icon lets us know who IS interested in our shenanigans, so we can cause all sorts of mayhem amongst ourselves! The suit of armor isn't enough - it's a fun visual to let other players know your active and might accept a duel, but many glitches wear armor who are not playing.

I am on a bit sporadically but I'll do my best to answer questions as I see them, either in here or in the group linked to above.

We might also be looking for some players to dress as monsters for monster battles.

Posted 12 years ago by Moehr Ossum Subscriber! | Permalink