Topic

New exhibit and game at The Museum of Secrets

There is a new exhibition on at The Museum of Secrets, detailing objects that have their own secrets and agendas (The Room of Recondite Objects) as well as a new game that involves the entire museum. I won't give away the details of the game here, because you have to find the rules hidden somewhere in the museum in order to play!

Of course, there is the ongoing interactive Hall of Secrets exhibition where you can either leave behind a secret, read the confessions of others, or indulge in both.

Stop by, won't you...and if nothing else, it gave this glitch something to do while I have the flu. :)
-Cephaloplastica

Posted 12 years ago by Cephaloplastica Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I am putting this on my list - your museum is an excellent one!
    Posted 12 years ago by Kookaburra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • That was fun!!  I only found two or three but I enjoyed it.

Also,I would like you to be ready when the moving truck arrives.  Just load up the boggy store and cafe level and put it all in the truck.  I'm taking that room home with me, thank you.
    Posted 12 years ago by Minkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Love your tower and can't wait to see this new feature. I hope you are feeling better now xx
    Posted 12 years ago by Talia True Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Awesome creative tower!  Fun game!  Thanks Cephaloplastica :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Horakely Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Aw, thank you so much for your visits! I hope you enjoyed it. @Minkey, We can see what we can do about a Bog Cafe transplant :)

So many folks have come by to play the game, it is just great...and a few have even managed to find all the secrets! Woot!

And @Talia True, I still have the flu, but being amused while one is ill does help.
  • Keep yourself wrapped up warm then hun and get well real soon......but don't stop the being amused bit once better lol. x
    Posted 12 years ago by Talia True Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I want to thank everyone who came by the Museum this week and had fun playing the Secret Game. I have a big old pile of notes with your submissions and will be distributing prizes over the weekend!

The Hall of Secrets is now extra full thanks to all of you!
  • is there something hidden on floor 5
    Posted 12 years ago by Sad Pollen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • There is something on every floor :)