Topic

CONTEST - Design a new header for the Glitchen ImaginatUr!!! Gain notoriety, fame and RICHES! :)

The ImaginatUr turns one year old in October, and I thought one way to celebrate would be to change the site up a bit!

The current header (and Twitter/FB avatars) was designed by the very talented Ms. Maladroit.  If this contest has a good number of entries, I'll do it more often (maybe 3 times a year?) and keep all the headers chosen on a separate page for posterity :)

I think I'd like for all the entries to be hidden until we vote on the winner.  I'm planning on having the community vote for their favorite.

RULES:  The image size has to be 750x140, give or take a little bit.   Otherwise, you can do whatever you want!  Use any colors you want, any images (er, copyright, blah blah blah), any font, and any text, as long as it says "The Glitchen ImaginatUr." :)

Please reply on this thread to let us know that you've entered, but do not post links to images here; e-mail them to theimaginatur@gmail.com either attaching the file or uploading to imgur and sending me the link.

The winner will have their banner featured on the ImaginatUr until we have another contest, but for 4 months minimum, possibly longer.  The colors for the rest of the site will be adjusted to match your banner.  AND you get 100,000 currants.

Staff (both ImaginatUr staff and TS :D) and players all welcome to submit!  I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

Submissions due by October 11th.

Posted 12 years ago by ennuienta Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies