Topic

Project Started: Glitch PostSecret- With compensation/prizes! NOW 100% CONFIDENTIAL

Hey everyone, I am starting a Glitch 'PostSecret' project. This project is modified from Cephaloplastica's project in her lovely Museum of Secrets as well as the real PostSecret project. I will display all of the secrets on anonymous notes on note poles in my tower (irresponsibility manor) 
Instructions: Mail me your secret (silly or serious), I will then write it out on a note. Since real PostSecrets are decorated, feel free to attach any item that you feel relates to your secret and I will display it in an SDB above the note pole. 
What you get: I will mail everyone one thousand currants for the first secret I get from them. Feel free to send me additional secrets, I will send you 500 currants for each additional secret (up to 5 or so?). Additionally, I will take 5-10 of my favorite secrets and make real decorated postcards, scan them and post them on the forums (once I get entries I will have a better timeline for this). 

Everything you send me will be completely confidential.Please message me if you have any questions or comment here :) 

I hope this project add to the Glitch community. There are already 4 secrets up in my tower, go check them out!-Rach.the.emobear(formerly 'rachaelah')

Update: GlitchSecret is now truly confidential! If you want to submit without me even knowing your glitch username you can submit here: 
www.surveymonkey.com/s/WHQ79S9

Posted 11 years ago by rach.the.emobear Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• bump! 9 secrets displayed so far! Add your secrets! Some are intense, some are silly! 
  • Oooh, nice idea Rach!
    Posted 11 years ago by natsumi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 18 secrets up so far! Check out the top two floors of my tower :)
  • Cute idea!!

Will send a secret or 2 when I can get in game :)
    Posted 11 years ago by fadingfastx3 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Very interesting. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Oona Phoenixdottir Subscriber! | Permalink
  • So, I visited your tower yesterday (real time), and I loved it. Is there some way I can donate to this? I mean, can I give you currants? (Sadly I can't make SDBs or anything for you.) I don't have any secrets to send in though - I'm too boring.
    Posted 11 years ago by Replete Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Replete-I think I am good currants wise but if anyone wants to donate note poles or SDBs that would be awesome! 
  • At least 20 secrets posted! Send me yours! I decided to devote my entire tower to this project :) 

Come check it out! 
  • I am starting to make my favorite GlitchSecrets! 

I have 3 that I am doing so far for sure but if you submit your secret now your secret could be included in the art I make and post! 
  • update:
    glitchsecret.tumblr.com
  • BUMP. 

still looking for secrets, I have over 20 in my tower so far!