Topic

Ghost Hunt

***Alright, next ghost hunt 10 mins after start of the next new day. Everyone meet outside my house, we'll gather up in a party chat and walk through Chakra. I will point out each ghost, we will confirm and move on. After that, we will be teleporting to each ghost location.

No looking around (aka googly eyes), do not stand in front of the ghost, do not talk where your bubbles will cover the ghost to be sure that everyone has a clear shot of seeing it. Shout out if you see one, so we can give you a moment to do your interactions. Please let me know if you've gotten all seven! I like to see people be successful! Once you have all seven, you are free to tag along or drop out as you please.

If you miss this, I will try to run one once a month. 

If you want a full set of tel scripts (not imbued! sorry) please let me know. I always have 2 sets and make another each time I run the route.

For those that have the quest but have never found a ghost, here's the deal. Everyone has a different 'set' of ghosts. You will not always see the ghost others see. You need to click the ghost to interact with it.***
I'm going to be running two ghost hunts. We will start off by walking Chakra since everything is rather clustered and then we will take teleport scripts with tokens to the rest of the locations. Super quick, no cool down. 

How much interest is there for this? I can either do it day after tomorrow during the day and then any night after about 10 pm CST.

I'm going to be looking to do this after the Feat is done.

That said, I'll be making tel scripts along the way (another set that is) so if anyone wants a set without Chakra, do let me know so I have plenty to go around!

Posted 11 years ago by Trucker Dave Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I might be interested :) Could do almost any time
    Posted 11 years ago by Apophenia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm interested Trucker! 
    Posted 11 years ago by MaeBerry Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i'm definitely interested. i don't know if make it tomorrow but let me know if you schedule any other ghost hunts. those last 3 ghosts have been eluding me
    Posted 11 years ago by blubbaray Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Interested.   I only have 5 tokens, is that enough?
    Posted 11 years ago by gumbie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm interested. Been wanting to get this done for a long time. Thank you so much!  :) Let me know what I need to do please. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Muffett Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If you are still working on the ghost hunt, I seriously recommend this. I never would have finished that badge without a guide.

Gumbie - you will be fine with 5 tokens - you will do this in a train so only the leader needs a way to teleport.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kookaburra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes, definitely interested!
    Posted 11 years ago by Swanee Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yeah, I have everyone covered on tokens, no tokens needed, I'm ponying up the tokens needed for all the teleports. The only reason we're not teleporting around Chakra is because it's literally a huge cluster on one side and we'll map tel to the other cluster on the other side, but it's small and very concentrated.
  • Would love to join 
    Posted 11 years ago by Dottie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Is there a ghost hunt quest that must be started first?

edit: found answer maybe, need to visit 300 streets before i get that quest
    Posted 11 years ago by gumbie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ONE HOUR! I will be starting this in approx one hour!!!! I will get my kidlet to bed, make a smoothie and settle in. Meet on my street!!!

9 PM CST
  • 5-7 Hearts were gotten tonight! Thanks to everyone who came! I'll be doing it again tomorrow during the day some time.
  • Is there a resource where the hunt route is posted? Thanks!
    Posted 11 years ago by perstephanie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • New info up top!
  • MEe :D
    Posted 11 years ago by Flamingo Pink Subscriber! | Permalink
  • *Alright, next ghost hunt 10 mins after start of the next new day.
    Is that 10 mins after the start of Bruise 37 or Bruise 38? If it was Bruise 37, I'd dearly love to trade for a set of the teleport scripts!
    Posted 11 years ago by Frogger The Mad Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I showed up and waited around for like 15 minutes and I don't know what happened to the hunt...
    Posted 11 years ago by justmama Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Perhaps this will help you if you plan to venture out on your own.
    I just found one yesterday using this info.

glitchaddict.com/blog/2011/...
    Posted 11 years ago by Ruby Specklebottom Subscriber! | Permalink
  • may i do it? i bee DYEING to go there, but i need to follow the leader of this so i can get to the locations
    Posted 11 years ago by Sad Pollen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm sorry, RL got all up in my face. I will let everyone know when the next one will be :)
  • I'm interested but i have no tokens left to transport to other places...
    Posted 11 years ago by lolly the dreamer Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Trucker Dave, you still planning on doing one of these sometime soon?
    Posted 11 years ago by Kurtie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would be interested in joining another one if you are! That last ghost has been evading me for monthssss
    Posted 11 years ago by Sharmy Knope Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I totally want to go. :~D
    Posted 11 years ago by Phosomania Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am interested! I am totally stumped on my last two ghosts. I am totally willing to trade something good for tel scripts!
    Posted 11 years ago by Caterpillar Grrrl Subscriber! | Permalink