Topic

Come See "The Riches of Ur"

Humbabella's tower is currently holding a 7 floor display of all of the materials she collected on a complete trip around Ur.  Come and see the riches of Ur.

Posted 7 years ago by Humbabella Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Going!

EDIT: Wow. I wasn't disappointed! This is great and it's authentic which makes it even greater and I'm only on floor 2 but I love this tower <3 it makes me want to go exploring!
    Posted 7 years ago by Sororia Rose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Fantastic.  But... no red sno cones??  Whatever did they do to be left out??  Otherwise, great idea for a tower.  7th floor was my favorite :)
    Posted 7 years ago by ennuienta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sorry ennuienta - only items found on the journey are on display.  Not one red sno cone turned up.
    Posted 7 years ago by Humbabella Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I saw this post on the forums and decided to check it out - masterful job putting it all together! It would have been amazing with just the displays, but the statistics you pulled together were incredible.

Amazing job!
    Posted 7 years ago by J. Mourne Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Nice job! Where in Ur did you find a Dust Bunny Stick? :)
    Posted 7 years ago by Godiva Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Duh, of course.  I didn't think of that, sorry.  Too bad I can't go spread some red sno cones around :-)
    Posted 7 years ago by ennuienta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • That was amazing. Very well done with the various note poles, SDBs, and crazy statistics. A++.
    Posted 7 years ago by Replete Subscriber! | Permalink