Topic

Come See "The Riches of Ur"

Humbabella's tower is currently holding a 7 floor display of all of the materials she collected on a complete trip around Ur.  Come and see the riches of Ur.

Posted 11 years ago by Humbabella Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Going!

EDIT: Wow. I wasn't disappointed! This is great and it's authentic which makes it even greater and I'm only on floor 2 but I love this tower <3 it makes me want to go exploring!
    Posted 11 years ago by Sororia Rose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Fantastic.  But... no red sno cones??  Whatever did they do to be left out??  Otherwise, great idea for a tower.  7th floor was my favorite :)
    Posted 11 years ago by ennuienta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sorry ennuienta - only items found on the journey are on display.  Not one red sno cone turned up.
    Posted 11 years ago by Humbabella Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I saw this post on the forums and decided to check it out - masterful job putting it all together! It would have been amazing with just the displays, but the statistics you pulled together were incredible.

Amazing job!
    Posted 11 years ago by J. Mourne Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Nice job! Where in Ur did you find a Dust Bunny Stick? :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Godiva Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Duh, of course.  I didn't think of that, sorry.  Too bad I can't go spread some red sno cones around :-)
    Posted 11 years ago by ennuienta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • That was amazing. Very well done with the various note poles, SDBs, and crazy statistics. A++.
    Posted 11 years ago by Replete Subscriber! | Permalink