Topic

Having a New.Glitch.Help party!!!! Come have fun

Alright well its a 1 hour party there's going to be drinks,food,potions being passed around,games,maybe even a surprise Alright well here's the group join if ya wanna come and party it is Friday October 19,2012 at 7:35 it goes on for 1 hour if you'd like to help IM or message me Also if you want to come to the party and you can't join the group just do the same. Here's the link to the group: http://www.glitch.com/groups/RHVAECNNNB63CE5/
I'd really like to have some fun made lots of potions to pass around and play with Thank you for attending or reading.... Any age level is allowed don't be fooled by the name

Posted 12 years ago by zoey10189st Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I like helping newer folks. But I don't know what time zone you are in. Could you tell me the timezone? Or at least put it in GMT format?  Thanks!
    Posted 12 years ago by Adar Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ceneral time
  • It says GMT- General time zone (US&Canada)
  • I would love to join this party! Although I might not be able to make it... Will you have another one soon?
    Posted 12 years ago by Chibirella Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes im gonig to start having alot of partys for the group as i have some money now and am able to buy party packs for lots of fun times
    Posted 11 years ago by zoey10189st Subscriber! | Permalink