Topic

A Sno-Cone's Chance in Hell - Tuqui and Koftun are 60!

I always said that there was a snowball's chance in hell that I would reach 60 before we left beta. Well, barring an unexpected launch or other unforeseeable Act of the Giants between now and tomorrow this time, I will have reached the big 60. Tuqui, ever my over-achieving partner in crime, beat me to the finish line by dinging 6-0 this past Monday.

Sooooo, we have no snowballs in Glitch, but we still want our friends to come celebrate with us so we are doing the best we can - Sno-Cones in Hell.

Party Details:
In the Hell's Bar patio. Right out front of the entrance. (They didnt have a banquet room available on such short notice!)
Friday, October 19, 2012 at 4:30 p.m. PDT, that's 7:30 Eastern time

Die naturally, no-no your way on down or drink yourself into Hell 1, then come join us down by the bar for Wine of the Dead (provided) to make moving around a bit more fun, Sno-Cones, and Wheel of Fortune tickets for all.  (And just in case we get too rowdy (laggy) or something doesn't work right down there, we'll pop open a Winter Wing-Ding Party Pack and enjoy the snow there!)

Any suggestions to make it more Snowball-in-Hellish? Post it here or catch one of us in game! All are welcome! Hope to see you there!

Posted 11 years ago by Koftun Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Congrats! Very cool party idea!
    Posted 11 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm afraid I won't be able to make it, but ya'll have fun! It sounds like a blast!
    Posted 11 years ago by Owlburst Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I don't think I can make it. It's Saturday, 20 October 2012, 7.30 a.m. where I am. :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Kristabel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Shameless, self-serving bump.
  • Congratulations! That's a great idea for a party :D
    Posted 11 years ago by Caiyot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • What a great party idea! Sadly, I will be at work. But congratulations!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Pii Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Don't forget us little level 40 guys...
    Posted 11 years ago by JimDaddy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @jimdaddy The party may be celebrating 60's but everyone is invited!
  • Oh Hell yeah! No pun intended...I will more than likely be there :D
    Posted 11 years ago by Osiris χ Subscriber! | Permalink