Topic

Stand Up To Cancer : GLITCH DISPLAY

This morning Myself, Selle, Miss melody and Mira Gaia maia did a display for stand up to cancer.

this is our result

www.glitch.com/snaps/PA9UP7...

Stand up to cancer (UK) is on tonight from 7:30 on Channel 4, I don't know the other countrys dates but i know it does air in a lot of countrys, so stand up to cancer :)

Posted 11 years ago by Santa Clause Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I don't think this airs in the US, but as the daughter of a Cancer patient, I fully support this! Thank you! Let's kick Cancer in the nutsack.
    Posted 11 years ago by Juniparr Subscriber! | Permalink
  • it originated from the US with ABC, NBS and CBS is it all airing it together with no adverts. I'm not sure when it's happened or happening in the us though this year. :)
  • Really nice piece of work - ive lost a lot of friends and family to cancer over the years - big love and thanks guys xxx
    Posted 11 years ago by Loupin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • guys I thought you would like to know, Last night, stand up to cancer UK raised  £6,483,995 which will be distributed by cancer research to research facilities all over the country for trials for the cures to cancer

This is one of the many peoples storys.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rp...
  • I thought this might interest you too, there was many cancer patients who came together in a choir ranging from 8 to 80 and here is there performance with leona lewis

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xT...
  • http://www.standup2cancer.org/

Thank you for posting this issue.  

Santa Clause:  USA can't access your last link.  Too bad  

You all ROCK
    Posted 11 years ago by Mystbecky Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm a cancer survivor. So, from the bottom of my still-beating heart (which, apparently, should have stopped along with the rest of me fourteen years ago), thank you.
    Posted 11 years ago by girlthulhu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for this guys, my husband has just been diagnosed with Cancer so we are fighting the fight!
    Posted 11 years ago by Neon Tetra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Mystbecky - ID SHOW UP :)THE BIG c CHOIR ON YOUTUBE IT SHOULD SHOW UP :) (oops sorry capitals)
    as it says 1 in 3 of us will get cancer, so everyone will be affected by it in some way. Very sad indeed.
  • They've quite possibly found a cure for Cancer - in the form of a virus that, to their current knowledge, only attacks cancer cells. It needs about one million dollars for testing.
    www.indiegogo.com/icancervirus
    We need to help them!
    The big wigs aren't willing to lend the needed money to them, and if they can't get it, the big wigs will issue for this virus to be destroyed!
    Posted 11 years ago by Seeen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • oh wow, gosh, that is good,  why do the "big wigs" as you put it, not giving them money (when they get it) and if they don't why would it get destroyed