Topic

help me reach level 17! longest Helper will get (read following post)

the tittle says most of it! longest Helper will get 50-100 meats, a prize of Currants, and a meal vendor Cubimal.
 winner:Lucille Ball for giving me 10 rubies. meet me at my house!

Posted 11 years ago by Sad Pollen Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I'm confused. It's not possible to earn iMG for another Glitch, except perhaps letting them follow and shard quoins. You earn iMG and levels by playing the game.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It is possible in a round-about way Lucille Ball,if you give things for the player to donate.  A group of us helped each other to reach the old level 60 this way, it was good fun.
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Parsley Subscriber! | Permalink
  • how do you help other people then?
    Posted 11 years ago by Opally Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Opally, you can give the player things to donate, for which they will get IMG.  Another way we helped was to gather things to make seasoned eggs and beans for the player, this meant they just had to do the bean making part and get the IMG for that.
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Parsley Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'd help if it was level 60... level 18? just play! check what quests you have and get stuck in to them. They pay off big img. Have a look at the achievements page and look through what you can get done easily, these pay off too.
    Enjoy the game, and spend the img you're getting. It still counts to the level even after its spent. Get the upgrade cards to get more img as soon as you can. Also some cards give you bonus img from standard tasks, buy them too.
    Posted 11 years ago by jiva Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Level 18 is the required level to get to before making a tower. I understand Pollen's desire to get help to accomplish this goal as I also wanted to do the same. Many friends gave me stuff to donate and helped me acquire the ingredients to season beans and other high IMG objects. I also found myself jumping around Ancestral Lands, playing music boxes once a day, and using icons to get to the desired goal. Good luck Pollen! Don't forget to discover new items (like cubimals and potions and things). If I see you I can help but I don't know how much I'll be in over the next few hours or so. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Holly Waterfall Subscriber! | Permalink
  • help me donate, and also help on my street which will give rock IMG.you know what? only up to level 17 now. thats my next level and I only need like 3k IMG
  • visit new lands, go to AL, go to quoin lands...
    Posted 11 years ago by kepi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for explaining. I didn't realize the significance of level 18 or that people where powerleveling other players. I'll stop by your street Pollen!
  • +1 to jiva.

Enjoy the game and learn to figure out how to get iMG on your own - quests, quoins, gather your own stuff for donations to shrines, join a route to get more visitors to your street, play the upgrade cards, contemplate emblems, play music blocks to crabs, etc.  Even at level 18, just because a player can place a tower on their street, doesn't mean they have the skill set for the materials required to build a tower yet. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Holly Wolly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • When someone accidentally sold their GNG  for far less then intended  Glitchen rallied as usual and he was soon sorted out and was given another

Pollen immediately claimed to have lost her GNG during a house move but refused to take the advice to ask for staff help. I'm afraid I'm taking this with a pinch of salt.

http://www.glitch.com/forum/general/26823/
    www.glitch.com/forum/bugs/2...
    Posted 11 years ago by IrenicRhonda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm afraid I'd have to take it with a pinch of salt as well. Besides, if you know how it's really not all that difficult to reach level 18, I've been there too.
    Posted 11 years ago by Sarabanda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Other advice here is good, visiting new streets guarantees img with qurazy quoin, Acestral land runs have big quoins and the basement seams do too.
  • I think Pollen is young. I'm glad the rubies helped and I see you got to level 17.
    Posted 11 years ago by AwesomeCardinal2000 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This player has a long history of begging for stuff.  
    Posted 11 years ago by Pale Queen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Apparently she doesn't award advertised prizes either. :-/
  • Sorry, Lucille. :/

Once a beggar, always a beggar I guess?
    Posted 11 years ago by SeerQueen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • no, find me when i am online!
  • Chances are that Lucille has a butler who would be happy to hold the reward you offered, so why not drop by her house when you get online?
    Posted 11 years ago by Biff Rosbiff Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes, I'd prefer you stop by my butler. Ethel is completely trustworthy! I'm pretty busy this week and we may not connect in-game.
  • there is also mail. you can attach items to a mail...
    Also not to be mean, but trying to help by educating, if you offer something as a prize it is up to you to provide that prize, not wait for that person to come and get it.
    There are ways of handing stuff over without having the other person in game. One is via mail and the other is above as Lucille and Biff said, leave it with their butler.
  • Being young is no excuse for bad manners or dishonesty, although I guess you can blame it on the parents for a while.
    Posted 11 years ago by Janitch Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Young or not, getting to level 17 or 18 takes knowing some sort of etiquette about this game. It's one of the more friendly sites I've ever been on.

@Pollen, other than making sure you live up to your item promises like in this instance, next time it might be better to just ask the forum for help WITHOUT it being through giving your goods to them and such. There are tons of people, myself included, that would love to help without being rewarded. Giving something back should be a thanks, not a gimmick to get people to help.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kurtie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've been waiting this whole time for a simple "please" or "thank you" from the original poster, who has been very eager to make demands (give me stuff! raise me levels!  come find me if you want your prize!) but not at all interested in showing gratitude or kindness.  A bit of human decency goes a very very long way with me.
    Posted 11 years ago by Pale Queen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Maybe since others helped her reach level 17, she doesn't know the things she would if left to play the game on her own: Mail, ect.

Edit:  Ah, I now see Pollen's past forum posts....
    Posted 11 years ago by Jackie Jones Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Well, Pollen, I've been trying to find you online for three days since you haven't bothered to leave the prizes you offered with my butler or mail them to me. What's the deal? And don't say you were busy as you clearly weren't too busy to use the stuff people gave you to get to lvl 17.
  • ok ill mail it. ive been looking for YOU
  • Thank you, Pollen. Love the cubi!