Topic

The Glitchen ImaginatUr's Anniversary edition AND announcing the winner of the banner contest!

Hello all!  Good Sunday to you!  I've just published the 1st anniversary edition of the ImaginatUr and I'm excited for you all to read it!

As per usual, we have great articles with tower reviews, found notes, the tarotscope, some special drawings, and some interviews with the DesignUrs and an actual Glitch Train conductor.  Two awesome Gltichen contributed very unique and entertaining stories.  

Since there's a Better Homes & Glitchen article, there's a giveaway!  Whoever replies to this post will be eligible for a lazy leather armchair and 2 note poles.. seeing as how this is the paper anniversary.  Miss Portinari donated the chair and said that you can sit in it to read your papers :)  A random drawing from respondents will be held on Tuesday October 23rd.

And without further ado - the winner of the banner contest was Sequel!!  Congrats to her... now go check out the new banner!!

Posted 11 years ago by ennuienta Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• yay, on my way to check it out now
    Posted 11 years ago by Arietty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Am looking forward to reading !
    Posted 11 years ago by Mocha Maid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yay! I love the ImaginatUr.
    Posted 11 years ago by SeerQueen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • LOVE the new banner :D Any idea what the runner-ups were (for the contest)? :D
    Posted 11 years ago by NightDraconis Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I don't know how you do it, but you keep getting better.  I just read every word and enjoyed them all except one!  *(one word that is, I enjoyed each and every article)
    Posted 11 years ago by Kookaburra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hooray! 
    Posted 11 years ago by Sororia Rose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • YAYAYATAYAYAYAYA
    Posted 11 years ago by Misty Power Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Uuuhhhh.... What word was that!? :)
  • NightDraconis - The winner was banner 13.  2nd was banner 12, 3rd was banner 1, 4th was banner 11. :)
  • congrats on the anniversary edition and more to come! thanks for the giveaway, i could use some help with furniture! wish me luck...
    Posted 11 years ago by coolbettycakes Subscriber! | Permalink
  • So close! ;)
    Congrats to the winner(s)! :D
    Posted 11 years ago by Rutger Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Congratulations to Sequel!  It's a lovely banner.
    Posted 11 years ago by Jacuzzi Queen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I love the banner! I think I voted for that one. Congrats Sequel!
    Posted 11 years ago by Patchwork Piggy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Awesome work!
    Posted 11 years ago by AwesomeCardinal2000 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • great banner.. what an awesome job everyone has done to make the issue special!
    Posted 11 years ago by tuqui Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Checking it out now.
    Posted 11 years ago by Cinnamon Petrichor Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Very nice!
    Posted 11 years ago by Holly Waterfall Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Congratulations on the anniversary, and what a fantastic issue it is!  Thank you all- everyone's banner was fantastic, I found myself in admiration when I saw them all.  I'm enjoying the current articles and look forward to future updates!  :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Sequel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • going to see it now.
    Posted 11 years ago by htebazile Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I just discovered ImaginatUR and read every single article all the way to the first issue! It's really interesting, and I learnt a lot about how Glitch was like in the past, since I'm less than 2 weeks old here. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by ricepapergirl Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Congrats!  Can't wait to read the latest edition! :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Synnia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Congrats to Jacuzzi Queen!  You are the recipient of a fine leather recliner chair and 2 note poles, to be delivered later.  Yay paper!